EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?
I think that Emmett may have been mad and sad at first because he would know what Edward would do after being told that Bella killed herself, but I don't think he would stay mad for too long. Then I think that he would start thinking of ways that he could help.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Tries to repair cousins door* CAM! (who is now MIA..) Look I made it on again! :D

Sorry for provoking the Ruler of Doom SHannon! I shall promise to be a good girl *sits up straighter* :D
Did I already attempt to make that promise...? *shrugs* Oh well, I shall attempt it now!

OK I shall have too try and be quick and insightful all at once..I don't have much time on my cousins computon..
Look Shannon! I'm about to answer the question! :D

How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?
Ok, I don't actually recall reading this little tid-bit so I am just going to go off my knowledge of Emmett..I think originally he would have been a little ticked off at Rose for jumping to conclusions and racing to tell Edward when she didn't have the full story. Then (if) Rose felt back and was constantly apologising and stuff he would've realised that it is no use crying over spilt milk and would've got to work planning on how to save his favourite brother. He wold've come up with extreme plans o try and capture Edward but force but as a result Alice saw this and madee him stay in Denali. I think he would've been going stir crazy in Denali aching to go to Italy to help Alice and Bella but knew he wouldn't be able to do anything helpful if he wanted to keep his brother alive..or with them..whatever you prefer..
I thinkhe may have had a few words to Rose about backing off from Bella and leaving Bella and Edward alone, they're in love and deserve each other, and that she shouldn't rush to tell things that she doesn;t know the full story for etc etc..

Whew *wipes sweat* There is my attempt at a spectacular answer to the spectacular question..Good work Cas!

Now onto business..Tonight (for me) is New Years Eve and just a reminder that I am borrowing Emmett this evening ( I arranged it ages ago so I am not stealing him from anyone..) and then I am sending him to someone in the STates..I can't remember who..Or maybe it was to Canada..I am not sure..You girls can fight :lol:

Don't worry Carrie, I won't cause too much desruction with my Trainee license..Oh! By the way..mini stury time *plops on Stury Hat* I was looking at the tag on for hte packet of zip-ties me and friend bought to attempt to zip-tie the boys tent shut (with them in it) whislt we were camping and guess what brand it was..?? JACKHAMMER!! Well I thought it was awesome..Considering I am a Jackhammer Trainee and all..
Well Fine! *Shoves story hat ack to BHG's office* I won't tell a story again!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
bella c'ella luna
Settled in Forks

Post by bella c'ella luna »

hmmm, good question. i think the first emotion emmett would be slammed with would be disappointment... i feel like he always expects the good from people, and not many people know rosalie like he does. he's had to stick up for her or apologize for her a couple times...and i think this kind of just confirms how some people already feel about her.

i think next would be a bit of pity, because he's emmett and she's rosalie, and he can see through all of her bad Why are we talking about a donkey? bs...so he would have seen the feelings that her actions stemmed from (insecurity, jealousy), and felt bad for her.

and then, like you guys already mentioned, the vampire super skills would kick in and he'd start processing everything else and figuring out how to fix it all and comfort rosalie.

luna<33
luna<33

como è bella cè la luna brille è strette
strette como è tutta bella a passeggiare
sotto il cielo di roma
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

no, no, Elise!!!!! You MUST tell stories!!! I liked your story, pinky swear. :D :D :P

Have fun with Emmett tonight, darling. Make it a spectacular New Years, chica. Be sure to post some pics for us!
Not sure who gets him next… I think I’m going to draw up a schedule or calendar or something… we can’t be losing track like this ~ Emmett might feel unloved, and we can’t be having that!

also, I’d just like to say that I think this was a really good question, this last one. Good job, Cas! I noticed that we all had similar opinions ~ not unoriginal, though, because everyone was elaborating on other points, as well as adding their own ideas.
Excellent work, Crew!

Anyways, I gotta motor…
Happy New Year, to all my Australian friends.
Happy Birthday, Sierra.

LOVE YOU ALL,
Kat
~ xoxo ~
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Well, first off..
Happy birthday Sierra! :D I hope everything goes well and that you get all the Twimerch you wanted. ^_^
it is a good thing we're all insane together, cos otherwise we'd look really weird.
Hahah, I have to agree completely, Kat! xD We'd be put in the looney bin if there weren't so many of us. There isn't enough room, though. :lol:
And I love your story, haha. =P But there's one thing everyone needs to understand, and that is.. All escalators and elevators are doom-full. It's a fact. -Has a fear of both- I'll take the stairs, 'kaythanks, haha. xP

I. Love. This. Question.
I have absolutely no clue why, but I never would have thought of it. Then again, I never would have thought of most of these. xD

But like everyone has said so far, I think Emmett would be pretty upset with Rosalie at first, and everything she caused, and I do think the initial reaction would probably be a bit harsh. But because he loves her, he would calm down and try to make her feel better about what happen, and agree that it was a honest mistake and she didn't mean anything by it. ( -Sings- Don't look at me that way, it was a honest mistake.. )
Still, he probably felt pretty bad for Bella and Edward for what happened. And I don't think he exactly agreed with what Rosalie did, but that wouldn't stop him from supporting her. I mean, look at all the times she went completely psycho in Breaking Dawn, and he still stood by her.
shannon did you say tounge lashing?? is that suposed to be pain or pleasure
Once again, Cam... -Dies and revives- :lol: Oh goodness gracious! -Tries to muffle laughs so she doesn't sound crazier than she is-

Well, anyway, I'm going to head out and watch some Pushing Daisies on DVD ( I just discovered that I'm addicted xP ). So an early ( or belated, in some places ) Happy New Year to everyone!
-Sigh of relief- I can't wait to get out of 2008. Let's hope '09 is a little bit better. :P

( And AH! I spy another donkey. :lol: )
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

BRI~Where is this donkey you spy Bri?? i dont see a donkey :? :lol: ya i no srry shannon i made another funny.. my head is INTHE GUTTER thease days... it isnt good...

Elise~Good morning elise nice to see your up :D enjoy lunch ;)

Kat~ you know if we all wernt crazy shannon bri you and i would look like nut cases and would be put in to pysic wards.. :roll:

i would have more to post.. but I dont have emm... OH ya! elise you cant have him till... 4 pm your time cuz sierra has him for her birthday.. so ur gunna have to wait.. :twisted:

where is everyone.. there are like 5 ppl lurking ... where are you :D

srry for my OT ness... LOVE CAM!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hola Chicas!!
I'm super sorry that I wasn't on last night or today. I went to do a science project with my friends...which turned into dinner at Red Robin...which turned into a movie...which turned into a sleepover. :oops:

Anyway, you guys posted like CrAzY, so I have promotions to give! Oh, and before I forget, I think everytime I do promotions, I should do a cheer. EDCCS, do you think you could help me out? I can do the moves (i've been stretching ;) ) I'm just too brain dead to think of any cheers. So, wanna help?! PM me if you come up with something. Saying that I'm doing a dance is a bit boring, don't you think?
However, right now, I have no cheer, so I will do it. *does promotion dance...yawn. :lol: *

First off, we have two new members!! blackblade0913(aka Val. Hey, I remember you! I welcomed you...you know...ya.) and twi-nerd, Welcome to the fabulantastic (yes...my own made up word. :) Fabulous and fantastic smushed together... :roll: )Emmett paradise that IS EDC, Inc. I am Carrie, HR Manager of this wonderful place. I am in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. See, the more you post on the EDC, the higher rank you get. Right now, you are both ranked as Trainees. Feel free to put your rank in your siggy. :)

And then, we have several promotions!
museicalking is a Hand Laborer!
Kat is a Crane Operator!
Elise is a Jackhammer Operator!
Congratulations to everyone!

I loved everyones storytimes. :lol: I think they are all so great and entertaining.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! (or had, I guess, now. :roll: )

The question...
I think that (like many others) he would be angry at first, but then try to calm Rosalie down. He would always be worrying, but I think he would want to try to get Rose to not be so sad and angry with herself. It probably hurts him to see Rosalie like that. :cry:

I believe that is all... :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

OME, do you realize how long it's been since I've been on? Forever! I wanted to get on the lex on Sunday but I was babysitting my brother's girlfriend's daughter and I will tell you that it's hard to keep someone else's kid entertained. I was so tired. To any new members I'm Meztli, or Mez for short. Now to answer the question or face the wrath of-gasp- Ruler of Doom!!!!!
This is a really good question. I've been thinking about it. But let's go through all the reactions. One reaction that people missed was the initial one. What does Emmett think when he can heer Rosalie screaming for him. That's gotta be scary. He must be thinking someone is hurting her. The tone of her voice probably freaked him out too. Now after that, it really all depends on what she tells him. She could tell him that Bella is really alive and he'd be relieved. But she would then have to tell him that she had called Edward to tell him. I can see him freak out more. "Why would you do that Rose?!" is something he would tell her. And then she'd start dry sobbing in which he'd comfort her and say it's not too late to fix this.
OR
She could tell him right away that she called Edward about Bella's "death" which he would be mad and a repeat of the whole "Why Rose?" thing and then she'd tell him that she's really alive. He'd then be relieved but then figure something wasn't right because she was screaming for help.
That's what I think. Also we should have a contest about that question. It'd be a fanfic on Emmett's point of view from when Rose yells for him till...umm...when Alice calls to tell them not to go after Edward. But that's just me.
-Hmm, this is a long post. And I'm only half way done-
Now my turn for story time *Puts Storyhat on*
Over the past two weeks, I, for some reason, shout "Emmett!" everytime I see a Jeep Wrangler. Now it's gotten to a point in which my own dad will shout too and cause me to whip my head around looking for the Jeep. But what was funny was that this sunday passing, on our way to church, my dad made it a game to see who could spot the most Jeeps. There were rules of course. 1) It MUST be a Jeep Wrangler, not a Compass, Commander, etc. ; 2) Someone else must see it has well, to prove that you're not cheating ; 3) You must call it by shouting, "Emmett"; and finally rule 4) the first "caller," the person that called it out first, receives the point for that wrangler. So all day my dad and me went back and forth. I'm proud to say the score was ten to eight 8-)
*puts Storyhat back in BHG's office*
Okay I'm done :mrgreen:
EDIT: Oh Carrie, I have a word that is fantastic and fabulous put together. Fantabulous! :lol:
Last edited by Meztli on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

HEY LADIES!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!!!
I think he was kind of disappointed about Rosalie's rash behaivor. He was probably happy too because he found out that Bella's alive and that Edward would be better. Even though I think that releif didn't last lond considering the fact that he found out after that Edward was going to the Volturi. He was probably feeling anxious because he wanted to help save his brother and irritated because Alice refused and he knew he couldn't do anything but wait and see what happened. Even though those were lots of emotions to handle I'm pretty sure he kept the joking and nice calm atmosphere around the house so the tension wouldn't drive them crazy.

museicalking!~ I love your banner!!!! I'm so jeleous....good jeleous of course hahha ;)
Kat!~ lovely story...can't wait until story time again hahah
blackblade0913 a.k.a Val ~ WELCOME TO THE E.D.C!!!!

congrats to all who got promoted also! keep it up!!

HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE HOLIDAY AND HAVE FUN!!!
Love you all!!!
Mimi~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Mez, I love the word fantabulous!! :D
I also love your idea of the contest fanfiction thing...hm...*brain buzzes with ideas* I might just have to do that. Gah. I'm writing so many oneshots right now. I'm going to get myself so confused.

I'm liking reading everyones answers...I'm happy that this question was brought up. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin