The Hanson Thread

Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Chadley »

Just curious, is there anyway to get those incredible unreleased songs that the TheHansonHaven has on youtube? I hate how most of my favorite songs by them are unreleased. *sighs sadly*

And, by the way, thanks so much, Mimi, for Never Let Go. I've been trying to get my hands on that for a while. :P
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Likeasunburn wrote:Expired download links make the world sad. If you are looking for something specific just lemme know and I'll try to get it back up for ya.

And I'm quite sure that will be A LOT of pics from Saturday, it happens whenever the boys have been in hiding for a few months. And while I can't speak for Zac... at least we know one Hanson who will have "cleaned up" his act! :lol:

yes they do make the world a sad place:( and trust me, ill let you know when i want/NEED something..sorry, i tend to be quite annoying about my..well..ill say it, obsessions.

and sorry if im being ignorant here...but er.. we know one hanson who will have "cleaned up his act"? er..who would that be? argh. im probably proving that im the most stupid person on the planet right now:P

and no Chadley, i dont have all the songs..i do have some though, so ill post them here tonight if i can find them okay? it does suck that theyre unreleased, but hey, better than really unreleased:D
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

If they're the IDJ demos that were purposely leaked then sure, just give me the titles and I'll load em up for you. If it's something else, then I can most likely tell you where on Hnet, iTunes, etc... that you can buy the tracks.

And I was talking about Taylor's long-standing agreement with the fans that he can look as scummy, hairy, greasey, and upkept as he likes when the band's taking time off or are recording, and we won't give him a hard time over it, but come tour time the boy has got to pretty himself up. Very old (as in more than 10 years... :shock: ...) fandom inside joke, I guess.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol okayy...haha i like that agreement:D

oh and how do you know they were leaked on purpose? its very probable though...convenient:D
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

........................I'm going to have to plead the fifth on that one.
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Well, I'm not sure which ones were purposely leaked and which ones weren't, but here are the titles:

*coughs* Hefty list, I know

You're Enough; Need You Now; Glimmering Girl; Either Side; Half As Bad As You; I Almost Care; It's Alright, It's Okay; She's Got Time; So Lovely; Sun & Sky; The Ugly Truth; We All Konw; Wondering Why; Breaktown; One Way Ticket.

I'm pretty sure that's it...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

okay, i have like 3 of those..hope theyre okay versions, im not 100% sure, and i hope the upload site works. i forgot the url of the one i know:P

http://www.filefreak.com/pupload/view/61249
http://www.filefreak.com/pupload/view/61250
http://www.filefreak.com/pupload/view/61251

thats it for now, it should be half as bad as you, i almost care and breaktown. ill upload more if i ever get hte other computer back..
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Okie dokie, let me think here...

Ok. Glimmering Girl, Half As Bad As You, It's Alright It's Okay, She's Got Time (*shudders in horror*), Sun & Sky, Wondering Why, Breaktown (the demo version), We All Know, Wondering Why, and One Way Ticket, (along with 10 or 11 other tracks) were all demos that the band recorded while they were trying to record Underneath for IDJ. They were "leaked" on purpose so the fans would get to hear them around the same time that Ashley decided to give out SETB on the net for free. Those are free game and I'd have no problems with uploading them for you guys.

You're Enough and Either Side are tracks recorded at last year's Fools Banquet retreat and I think those ones are still a no-no. Need You Now and So Lovely are Hnet fanclub exclusives, and the rest you can either find as bonus tracks on Underneath, or for sale on iTunes.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh god. this is totally off topic, but im DYING here. my computer isnt working. as in, i cant switch it on anymore:( if i cant get it to work, my dads gonna kill me, were broke anyway:(
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

:shock:

Wow! Thanks so much, Mimi and Aurelia! I had this feeling that hardly any of them were going to be available!

And, Aurelia, I hope it all works out!