Fear

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tabs
Learning to Love Green

Re: Fear

Post by Tabs »

If I wrote all the things I'm afraid of this would be a very long list.....but here are a few....

Job interviews
Moving to Los Angeles
Looking for work in Los Angeles
Going to job interviews in Los Angeles
Getting old
Realising when I'm old that I wasted my life being afraid, and never did anything great
Auditions
Being alone

OK, I think that's plenty to start. :)
Awesome banner by MRK

Member of the Gen Y Lexily!

I <3 Shadowhunters - Cause rune tattoos are SO hot, and Jace would never hurt the Cullens, they're good vampires.
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

My fear.... earlier I posted that I have this really bad fear of the idea of forever. I still do.

But now, my number one fear is..... that I won't ever get the chance to fall in love in the most passionate, irrevocable way. Like Edward and Bella, Ian and Wanda, Romeo and Juliet, Landon and Jamie. Yes, that's my fear. I know I'm a sap.

Edit: Okay, I really can't believe I actually posted this.

Love,
*Wanderer*
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

*Wanderer* wrote:My fear.... earlier I posted that I have this really bad fear of the idea of forever. I still do.

But now, my number one fear is..... that I won't ever get the chance to fall in love in the most passionate, irrevocable way. Like Edward and Bella, Ian and Wanda, Romeo and Juliet, Landon and Jamie. Yes, that's my fear. I know I'm a sap.

Love,
*Wanderer*
That is actually a good fear...
Good thinking Emily (Is that your name because if it isn't I am so embarrassed...)
Last edited by maddy<3twilight on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

*Wanderer* wrote:My fear.... earlier I posted that I have this really bad fear of the idea of forever. I still do.

Love,
*Wanderer*
Sap? So true! I think we all have that fear.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

threethings wrote:
*Wanderer* wrote: ..........

Love,
*Wanderer*
Yeah, I guess this one is my most basic dreaded fear. To never fall in love.
But there is also:
- Heights, tho I love to defy it!! Go figure?!?!
- Poisonous insects and snakes. Specialy scorpions!!!
- Dolls, clowns, stuffed animals, teddy bears… the freak me out!
- Loosing one of these senses; smel, sight, touch, hearing, taste…
- I used to be dead scared of werewolves… when I was little I saw a bit of the movie “An American Werewolf in London” that scared me for life… But I love Jacob, I guess I’m as masochistic as Edward!

edit: you're not a sap!!!
Last edited by PaulinhaBrasil on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Love,
*Wanderer*
MINE TOO :[
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

threethings wrote:

Love,
*Wanderer*
I do too . . . and I'm only thirteen! Haha.

My biggest fear is the future.
That I will never ammount to anything great, that all my hard work will be for nothing . . .
That I'll never publish a book . . .
And my biggest,

well dying.

Death is just a big black, inescapable whole that some day we'll all be sucked into. It terrifies me.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by lovvetwilight »

Love,
*Wanderer*
I'm afraid of that too. I think its a good thing to be afraid of, and you put it in words very well!!

I'm also afraid of ...
*watertowers (that they'll tip over on me and ill drown..they've always creeped me out)
*bugs - SPIDERS!!
*creepy stalkers/rapists/pedophiles/muderers...watever
*scary movies, seeing as they typically involve my above fear
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:
threethings wrote:

Love,
*Wanderer*
I do too . . . and I'm only thirteen! Haha.
Haha, I'm even younger than that. :lol:

Love,
*Wanderer*
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I'm only 13 too, but that is a huge fear of mine. Silly, really. . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage