Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: "Adult Thread: Spoiler Warning" Psy/Changeling Series

Post by una »

Thank you, thank you. I tried to find caves that are more modern and 'developed.' But it is difficult, much easier finding 'luxury' (as they call them) tree houses than luxury cave dwellings. :lol: I will keep my eyes open though and continue to share since this was really fun for me.

I really hope Hawk finds his love....and I hope her name is Una! :twisted:

ETA: I just got this morning (28 August 2008) notice from Barnes and Noble that my copy of Dorian's book is ready for pick up!! *squee* YAY!!! Guess where I am going at lunch :shock: :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

How is that possible???? I want one. waaaaaah.... :( I'm gonna call my B&N anyway and yes, we know they'll tell me I can't have it. *stomps her foot and pouts*

ETA: I called. September 2nd. They're not budging.

For those of you who haven't been over to Singh's website, there is a FAQ's page that's kinda interesting.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

una wrote: ETA: I just got this morning (28 August 2008) notice from Barnes and Noble that my copy of Dorian's book is ready for pick up!! *squee* YAY!!! Guess where I am going at lunch :shock: :D
WHAT? that's not fair! ... I'm actually happy for you Una. As soon as my husband comes back from work I am heading out to Barnes and Noble, see if I can get one too!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Una Mae McCheaty! Girl, you are in so much trouble. How dare you out-sneak your DGG sisters. I live in Bugtussle, Missouri. There's no way the evil Hastings woman here will put that book out early. I'll have to wait until next week.

Upside: you have to read by yourself and then wait SEVERAL days for the rest of us to read in order to discuss it. Na na na na!! ;)

PS. Nena will be Nena Marie O'Sneaky if she gets her paws on a book early!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I love your names GNE. You crack me up. I will have to wait til next week. I am afraid I will get a cheater pants name too.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Bac, I already have your name picked out, too. So...go ahead and pick up your book, Miss Bertha Alice Cheatypants. I'm just jealous.

I picked up Sherrilyn Kenyon's Fantasy Lover yesterday. It's decent so far.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I will add (no cheating here Sargent Elizabeth O'Ruley - but not for lack of trying) that when I called B&N, I said, "I need to find out if you have a really cheesey title in stock." The clerk who answered the phone said, "Wow, I hope so. What is it?" At least I know she didn't keep Hostage to Pleasure to herself out of spite.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Woo hoo! I like my name. I hope the book is just sitting on the shelf, and I can just walk on up and grab it. I so do not want to say Hostage to Pleasure out loud to anyone. Yikes! Does Ms. Singh sit around and think of ways to embarrass her readers?

Elizabeth O'Ruley...
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Teak
Wandering Through Town

Post by Teak »

ETA: I just got this morning (28 August 2008) notice from Barnes and Noble that my copy of Dorian's book is ready for pick up!! *squee* YAY!!! Guess where I am going at lunch
Una, me too! I was at B&N getting a Jeaniene Frost book and decided to just wander over and check...and it was there!! Noah was also there in a series by J. Frank that I'm reading. Yay!! So...check your stores...it may be on the shelf...
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Teak don't tell Sargent Elizabeth O'Ruley or you'll get a cheater name too! Course I like Una Mae McCheater, makes me want to thrust my chest out and be a proud DGG...course that is how little Miss Vamp Vixen me gets my book early. Mr. B&N boy didn't know what hit him! :twisted:

Ha!!! I'm JUST KIDDING! Seriously, it paid to pre-order that puppy. Although, sniff, I had to work through lunch and I'm off to teach now so I'll be picking it up on the way home (thank goodness they are open until 11pm tonight!).

Also, I'm in the middle of Brenna's book now and I'm not starting Dorian's until I finish the reread, so I have Clay's to go. I might start Dorian's on Saturday, I'm sure I'll have Brenna's (aka Judd following the convention that the books refer to the male's name) finished tonight.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!