Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by mlola619 »

Cherokee wrote:Hey, sorry you guys, I've been kind of busy...a few of you know WHY...haha.

If you have questions, just PM me.

Edward and I have come to a mutual decision concerning the Twilight world...we're getting out of it. He's going to finish the series, and keep up on twilight stuff, but I am trying to edge out slowly.

Some, uhm...things have happened between us, and...well...we'll be making decisions together for awhile. At least untl I move. (Hopefully until then, at least).

He told me he won't be getting on here that often, and I was all, "YOU JUST SIGNED UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!" but he didn't understand the importance, but at least he'll still be getting on at all.

Uhm...e-mails were screwy. A lot of people told me they missed a few, but I had you all in a category and sent them to all of you...I don't know. I wasn't getting e-mails people sent me either. Yahoo sucks (and not in a good way).

BUT if you were on the e-mail list, you get to find out what is going on with us now, mainly because we don't want many people to know everything about our lives, and I already pulled you all in, but since I don't know all of your new usernames, you'll have to PM me.

Uh, yeah. Sorry if this is confusing.

bahaha! i love it! And not to mention i knew it.... ;) Cherokee's a G lol
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

star wrote:Hey, I'm glad to see the Lexicon back up. My name is Taylor and my former username was myedwardsnameis... I was in your e-mail group Cherokee, but I think I somehow missed a bunch of e-mails. I only got one that said Edward had finished reading twilight. I never heard what happened in between. I was hoping that for my benifit and everyone elses who wasn't part of the e-mail group, you might fill in the blanks.

Secondly, I have a twilight story that scared the living daylight out of me. I actually almost screamed when this happened. Not in the OMG fangirl way. More like the afraid for my life kind of way. I was at my brothers baseball tornament. I was walking to the car. And I saw him. There was this kid, deathly pale, and HE HAD DEEP RED EYES!!!!!!!!!! I freaked. I panicked. I actually considered running, but then realised that would be pointless, as there was no way I could out run him. I thought about hiding, but I knew he would follow my sent. All this actually went through my mind. I was totally conviced I was about to meet my doom at the hands of a vampire when I realised it was sunny. And he wasn't sparkiling. And then I felt like a real idiot. I still couldn't help not being just a little scared. I ran to the car and got out of there as fast as I could. I just kept telling myself "He's not sparkling, he's not sparkling!" Even now I get chills down my spine thinking about it. My brother had talked to the kid earlier and aparently he had red contacts in over his brown eyes. "Or brown over red like Bella's!" I thought. I thought about it some more and also realised that a vampire could't play baseball with humans. And even with all that evidence, I still am a little freaked. That was one twilight moment I could have done without!
Don't worry.
I'll probably would have done the exact same thing, but much much more dramatic.
I would have been scared to death.
I'm glad you shared that scary.
It was sort of creepy in the beginning.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Not really a twilight moment....but in my Creative writing class today my teacher mentioned how he got a story last year about a vampire...and then said "I know i have twilight on my shelf there, but i have yet to read it"

i was so shocked i jumped up and was like "what!? No you HAVE to read it!!"
of course everyone stared at me like i was crazy....but now i have joy just walking into that class knowing my favorite book is nearby....bwahahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD!
No, I know I'm not supposed to use God's name. and I'm not supposed to post without really saying anything but...
OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD

YEESH, why was that yoooouuu??? Why not meeeee?
Ok, don't take me too seriously, I'm not that mean. I grant you this, it's so awesome. But how can it be true without millions of girls already having jumped up and down infront of him?
So cool. Such a vamptastic coincidence that I'll probably dream of it tonight =)
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Well, whenever any type of volvo passes by, I eye it like a hawk.
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

Ahh, that was so funny. Last evening, I wrote the message two posts up, turned my computer off and went to bed, still smiling because it was so cute.
In bed I took a book out of my shelf, decided I haven't read it in a few years and start reading it. I'm half way through the first chapter when it first metions a Bella. I laugh and decide to post it here tomorrow. I continue reading and a few pages later, Bella's son gets mentioned...Edward! Duh! So cute, I had to laugh even more!
The book is "Dumb Witness" by agatha Chrisite.
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Post by jazjade »

I posted last week in How Many Times have you Read the Books that Twilight might be a virus, that, when I give a copy of the book to a friend I wonder the next time I see her if she will be in love with Edward, etc.

Well, I work in the Financial District in San Francisco, in a highrise building, in an austere and pretty serious office setting. Yesterday I went into a meeting in the office of a colleague, Lisa, and something kept pulling my eye away from the conversation, something making me speechless somehow, then I turned and Really looked at the thing that was distracting me, and it was a copy of New Moon on her desk. I just pointed and opened my mouth, but nothing came out, I was pretty embarassed, I kept pointing and she finally said, "Ah, the book ..." I said "Yes!", not very eloquently. The other woman in the meeting said, "Yeah, she won't stop reading it, and she's not a reader." She said, with wonder on her face "I stay up at night reading it!" Lisa found out about Twilight when her niece (11 years old) was reading Breaking Dawn. She said she wondered why an 11-year-old would read such a big book. Her niece's enthusiasm inspired her to buy a copy of Twilight, and then, of course, she couldn't stop reading at one book! She told her friend about it, and her friend just went out and bought all four copies. I asked Lisa, "Do you think it's a virus or something?" She said "Yes."

THEN, that same afternoon, I was walking down the street and I saw a girl coming toward me, and, again, I couldn't take my eyes off her, and my conscious voice said "WHAT! Stop, your'e staring! What is it with you!" Then I Really looked at her and she was walking down the street (in very high heels) readiing New Moon while she walked! Can't even put the book down to walk to the train!

It is a virus, benign, beautiful, strong.
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

okay this was really freaky i think:
i was watching a movie with a female friend of mine. another male friend of mine was there, too, because he and her elder brother are friends either.
so we were watching dirty dancing. well i was reading in her newmoon cause i don't like dirty dancing that much, because it's anoying if you have to watch it with someone babbling the lines before the actors do.
so the male friend mentioned above came down to see what we were doing. i was reading the part where bella jake and mike went to the cinema.
"what are you watching?" he asked and sat down right next to me.
"dirty dancing."
he watched a sec and then just after i read bellas line " you don't have to come. get your eight bucks worth of carnage." he said: this movie really sucks.
i stared at him, i stared at the very same sentence jacob was saying, stared at him, stared at the book, he, the book, he, the book until he asked: "what?"
"she's not a horror film girl. we would probably be able to say hi to her dinner again." i managed to say pointing at my friend.
"you should look for someone with a stronger stomach. someone who laughs at the gore that makes weak girls vomit."
my mouth fell open and i answerd automaticlly: "i..i'll keep my eyer open for someone like...that."
i stared at him again. shocked. shocked.
very freaky...because after that i realized that he talks the way jake does...
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I have Twilight moments all the time. Probably moments that shouldn't be Twilight moments but I want them to be, so they are! I love silver Volvos now and every time I drive past Sky Harbor Airport, I smile. To cheer each other up, my friend and I just say or text each other "Edward, Edward, Edward". Also, in BD, when Bella thinks of a name if her child is a boy, she picks EJ. That's my fiance's name. No joke. I thought I was going to die!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

EJ? as in Edward Jacob? or just some other variation of EJ? haha :lol:
I wish I had Twilight moments to share..... :(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3