Discussion of the novel, The Host

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
victorias_alter_ego
Settled in Forks

Re: Sequels

Post by victorias_alter_ego »

Oh my god i would be so happy if she continued the series... seriously. It was a great book.
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

I'm up for a sequel any day!
But I'm not really feeling the whole Seeker thing. I just want to know what happens with the other "native" and the humans. if they ever get there world back. or some how come to co-exist with the souls. But hey if she writes it,I'll read it!(:
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I'm not sure if it needs a squel personally!
When I was reading Breaking Dawn I never wanted it to end and was (am am) clamouring to find out what happened next but with this one I wasn't!
Don't get me wrong, I adored the book! It was written so well, but when I was happy to finish and thought everyone had gotten a happy ending and I didn't know what else could have been said!
Mel had Jared and Wanda had Ian and everyone was happy!

But if Stephaine decided to write more then I would happily read them and wouldn't be all offended! I'm not against it, I'm just not sure it's needed!

Does anyone else agree with me becuase most people seem all for another squel?
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
*latuacantante*
Settled in Forks

Post by *latuacantante* »

Yes, a sequel would be amazing. I want to know more about Mel and Jared, Ian and Wanda. The Soul doesn't really seem like it would be that full of action, but The Seeker, the very name sounds scary. I hope she does continue.
Team Seth! Just... because
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

YES! sequal time! with all the new humans areound there is SOOO much potential for sequals. since steph isnt working on "dark hig monn" now :evil: she has plentty of time to revisit mel and wanda :D

LOOVE CAM!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
lexii_x33
Settled in Forks

Post by lexii_x33 »

I would be sooo happy if she decided to write sequels, I absolutely loved loved loved The Host. Does anyone know if it's really going to happen?
jezza3000
Settled in Forks

Post by jezza3000 »

Well i hope she continues the series!!!! I'm dying for some more material from her, and the story was just perfecto for me!!!! Wanda and Ian just make my day and Jamie is just aw3sum!!!!!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
"Life sucks then you die" Lmao Team Jacob FTW!!
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

bluemaria wrote:This is one of those books that I would just like to end where it has ended. Things seemed to be headed in a good direction. I would rather keep my mind on a happy ending. : )
I completely agree with you!
I'm not saying I wouldn't read the sequels but I feel it has ended on a good note!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Mara Jade Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Mara Jade Cullen »

While I really would like to continue with the story since I like seeing Ian and Wanda together, I also wouldn't.
I'll explain. Wanda is, in essence, immortal. Ian is not. They ending is a happy one with hope. Thinking too far beyond that--decades into the future, there is only lost love and pain. :cry:
Team Edward
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

I LOVED The Host. I can see that if she made a sequal that some one would probably have to die,but as long as its not one of the main four than thats ok. I really would like to see her write another one. I want to know what happens even if its not what I would think would be best. I think that she should write the next one or maybe the 3rd book in the series about how they can get along with the alian things or even get rid of them. I think that she did such a great job not ruining the Twilight Series and knows when to end them so she will do what is right. :D