The Batman Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Re: The Batman Movies

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I saw the Dark Night twice over the weekend, and I have to say, it was AMAZING! Oh my goodness, Heath Ledger did an amazing job as the Joker. :D And, Christian Bale was a great Batman. :) The Dark Night is one of my favorite movies, along with the Twilight movie! :mrgreen:
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

i enjoyed the Dark Knight, but it was a little out there. It kinda had to be, i know.

I really enjoyed the Two Face (Tommy Lee Jones) and Riddler (Jim Carrey) Batman Movie.

Can't remember ever watching the others, apart from knowing that Danny Devito was the Penguin and Jack Nicholson was The Joker.

Who is your favourite actor who played Batman? I like the Christian Bale, the change in his voice makes Batman more like the reluctant hero...not too mention he is absolutely gorgeous! LOL.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I like Christian Bale as Batman...he adds a lot of depth to the character that other actors/scripts didn't show...I like how he is so torn between Batman and Bruce Wayne...I'm really excited that there is a possibility of another one as long as Christopher Nolan does it and no one else...it just wouldn't be the darker part of the series he's created...and I hope they stick with the realistic villains rather than the fantasy ones
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

DARK KNIGHT AHHHHHHHHH!

Ok so it is such a shame that Heath Ledger died...

He was the best Joker I have ever seen!

He made the Joker have personality. Awesome personality...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Vurktoid
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Vurktoid »

"HA HA HEE HEE HO HO A-HA!"

Best. Movie. Ever. :D

"Do you know how I got these scars?"
"No. But I know how you got these!"

Have any of you been to: whysoserious.com? The Joker was using it as his site, and it is done being updated, but you can play games the Joker left, visit Jokerized sites, and read up on what's happened in the past of the site.
Da na na na na NA NA NA NA na na na na na VURKTOID!!!

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Ive seen all batman movies. I liked the way tim burton protrayed it all, but i never really liked the batman themselves.

When they announced the dark knight with chria\stian bale, i could not have been happier. Hes the best batman ive ever seen and i really love the way the movies are put together. It has an excellent cast, gary oldman, christian bale, morgan freeman, etc. I love the dark knight series more then the usual batman series. The storiy makes more sense that way.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I think all of the movies have a very different feel because they are meant to provoke different emotions, like Christopher Nolan's movies bring a very dark feel to the series...I absolutely love Batman Begins, it gives Bruce Wayne a back story and how he became Batman
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

quick post.

love them sooo bad!
see my icon?
my 19 yr. old bro gave me Dark Knight on Blue Ray!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

AJRFOAIWYGRIOWVYAOIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found this and I am totally psyched!

Begins and Dark Knight were amazing. Batman and Robin was horribly corny, but I liked it anyway. Jim Carrey made Batman Forever awesome. I love all animated Batman movies, especially Batman vs. Dracula! I have yet to see the Jack Nicholson Joker, and the Cesar Romaro Joker. :( Some Joker fan I am...
List, Gnat ♥
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

I love the dark knight thats the best movie if Batman that I like
I got my werewolf boy.