Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twistarlighter
Settled in Forks

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by twistarlighter »

[quote="mlola619"]I CANNOT WAIT for them to announce New Moon...seriously! To be quite honest i really really REALLY enjoyed New Moon. There were so many emotions and it didn't bother me THAT much that Edward was gone *DONT GET ME WRONG I WAS DYING FOR HIM TO COME BACK*. But i really got into the story with Jacob and Bella. I really enjoyed their friendship and how Jacob really was bella's sun...he kept her from suicide for crying out loud.

quote]

AGREED!!
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

waiting for a meteor wrote: I hope they will do that. That extra on Edward which SM wrote was brilliant, very touching.
But I fear they might combine NM and Eclipse and make BD the third move. :?

BLASPHEMY!! :evil: i swear i'd seriously injure someone if they ended up doing that
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

mlola619 wrote:
waiting for a meteor wrote: I hope they will do that. That extra on Edward which SM wrote was brilliant, very touching.
But I fear they might combine NM and Eclipse and make BD the third move. :?

BLASPHEMY!! :evil: i swear i'd seriously injure someone if they ended up doing that
i would go on a killing spree. seriously.

but no, i thinkt hey're shooting new moon and eclipse back to back and then releasing new moon 2009 and eclipse 2010 so the vampires don't age!
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

I'm just excited that they are making New Moon! I hope they actually go to Volterra Italy to film that part.
"I'll meet you in the water"
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I hope they do a New Moon movie because Jacob is absolutely a favorite of mine...NM was when his character was more developed so I'm looking forward for that.

I also want to see Aro (my homie!~) in action...wonder how Volterra's going to look like.

And I can't wait to see who portrays Jane...'cause I've always registered in Twilight RPG's as Jane and I've always wondered which actor I was going to play-by with...

If NM is going to be in production, then all my wondering will be solved. But if Twilight does end up like the HP movies, then, well...I'm still gonna watch it.

;D

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Monica
Settled in Forks

Post by Monica »

lollikezomg wrote: I think a lot of the middle stuff will be cut out, I'd love for them to focus a lot on Italy and the Volturi because that's one of my favourite bits of the series.
\

I hope they keep the middle stuff in there. That's where you really see how Jacob makes/made Bella happy and relatively complete while she was still incomplete without Edward. But it's true, they'd probably cut a lot of it out and get to a more actiony scene in Italy with the Volturi and stuff.
cabingurl
Settled in Forks

Post by cabingurl »

I would really like to see Bella cliffdiving.
And I would love to see Voltera, the whole thing. Alice and Bella stealing the porshe, Bella running to save Edward, etc.
I would love to see who was cast as the Volturi.
You should have seen the look on his face when I started taking my clothes off- Jacob Black
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I can't wait for New Moon.
I'm gonna cry sooooo much in the theater.
Seriously, probably throughout the whole movie, I'm just gonna be crying my eyes out.
haha. I might get kicked out of the theater even.
OOHhhh, I wanna see Taylor turn into a werewolf.
I wonder how they're going to pull that off.
haha.
It's gonna be very interesting.
plus I want to see who's going to play Aro, Marcus, and Caicus.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Could you imagine what that good-bye scene would do to us? The entire theatre will be bawling! And those who are lame and just go see the movies will be like "what the heck is wrong? are these people possessed?"
But I reeeeeeeaaaaally want there to be NM! It would seem so incomplete without a sequel. When I first read TW, NM wasn't out yet and I got that feel of it's not over, there has to be more! With the movie it's going to be the same.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

I cannot wait for New Moon to be made into a movie, and they had better not cut out any of the fantastic Jacob Black bits in the middle! Sorry shippers, but Jacob's just better! Hahaha.

I can't wait to see...

Klepto-Bella riding a motorcycle... so much potential for Jacob to laugh at her there :)

The scene where Quil and Embry meet Bella in Jacob's garage.

"Does my being half-naked bother you?"... Thankyou Taylor Lautner! Man he is going to be awesome.

Cliff diving of course!

Edward saying "Be happy"

The scary part when Bella doesn't know which vampire has arrived in her house yet.

"Bella... how opposed are you to Grand Theft Auto?"

All of Volterra... I'm looking forward to seeing Felix (my favourite Volturi!), Jane (if I was an actor, I would want to play her), and most of all... Aro being played by Johnny Depp!
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8601 ... eppwj9.jpg
(Well, we can dream can't we... but GOSH he would be awesome)
Last edited by ShinyVolvoDriver on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.