EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

How do you think Emmett felt when Jasper and Alice joined his family?

I think that Emmett was very welcoming, and like everyone else has already said, slightly intimidated by Jasper. When you think about how quickly Emmett and Bella bonded and Bella being slightly less bubbly than Alice, you have to imagine that Emmett and Alice bonded instantly. I can imagine it took a bit longer to warm up to Jasper, but not too long.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

I dont know shannon.. we may have to be co presidents of the crazy club.... :twisted: :roll:

HAPPY NEW YEARS :D

AND story time: i was watching tv wating for ryan secrest to come on and there was this commercial with a giant pinyada.. now what does this have to do with EDC.... someone of yall came in with aWREAKING BALL~!! :o i was like ahhh its the edc taking over the world!!!

so there is my story.. :P LOVE YOU ALL CAM!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hey!!! How is everyone? And Sky! Why would you say I'm crazy? *looks offended* I'm so not-...Well, I guess I am huh? :lol: Hello BB01, or just BB, hmm? I'm Meztli!!! Or Mez, either one. Welcome to the lex. You'll have fun here. And BHG finally, (after how many days?), I present, your 2x4 back *holds out crudely reconstructed 2x4* I went a little overboard with the glue :lol: And I saw a question! *does dance*
How do you think Emmett felt when Jasper and Alice joined his family?
Now as we know from Eclipse, when Jazz was explaining his past, that Edward and Emmett were not there when the duo appeared on the Cullen doorstep. But I would think that even though they hadn't reached the house, they would have smelled them. And go on high alert immediately. I mean, two unknown vampires are heading to the house, wouldn't you be a little tense? And of course Emmett's first impression of Jazz had to raise a few red flags, especially if Jazz were anywhere near Rose. I'm sure Rose and the rest of the family would assure him but really you couldn't know their motives. Carlisle would be someone to ask if they could be trusted and then I would suspect Edward would be the answer, as he could hear what they were really thinking and know their motives. I would say a sure nod from Edward would assure him but he'd been on alert for a few years.
Also Happy National Hangover Day! *gets glares from random people* Er..I mean Happy New Year's Day!!! *looks around nervously*
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR

did you get the message :roll: just to tell all of you how much i appresgate you guys and how i would diew ith out this thread and all yall!!! you will see my work tomorrow :D

LOVE THE VERY EXITED CULLENSALLOVAMYBINDA (ya havent used that one in forever :P)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey, Val, I just wanted to let you know that I DID give you a rank. Heres the Link to the post. (wow. I just made that word a clickable link! my first time ever being able to figure that out. :D I am very happy about that. :ugeek: <--me right now.) Just scroll down to my post. Look! I even made your name a pretty purple pinkish color!
Just a reminder to everyone: I give out promotions when they come. I don't pm anyone, I just post them on this thread. So, be sure to look back at the posts you missed because they might hold a promotion for you! :D If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. :D

Speaking of promotions... *does promotion dance*(ahem. so, are any of the cheerleaders working on a cheer for me to do yet?....I posted a request a while ago...haha. just kidding. :lol: if you seriously want to send me a cheer for me to do, you should. :D )

We have...DUN DUN DUN!!
Sierra, who is now a Crane Operator
and
Val, you have actually posted enough to go to Clean up Crew already!

Congrats to you two!

Only 2 more hours till 2009!! I'm excited!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY & ROCKIN NEW YEAR !!!

I know some haven't reached the New Year Yet or Have Already Celebrated the New Year.

Okay, I know I'm being bad and not following the rules but Any Whoo. I've had a couple of cocktails and I can't answer anything right now without looking like a complete blubbering idiot :lol:

I just couldn't go without wishing my EDC Homies a Happy New Year and just to let you all know that I Lubs Ya and I don't know if I could have made it through the past year without you guys!!!!

MAD LOVE GOING OUT TO ALL!!!!!!

p.s. I will answer the question/topic tomorrow :D
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Its officially 2009 in my time zone now!!!!!!! :D

I hope everyone has a magnificent year. It's been so much fun spending 2008 with all of you, and I can't wait for another year!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

is it the new year yet i dont really know i dont have a clock haha well happy new years to everyone
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

My First Post Of 2009!!
Happy New Year to my amazing fellow crew members!
*I am so tired though, my friends and I spent last night (early morning) celebrating my friends 18th b-day and then of course I’ve been ringing in the new year…so I’m exhausted..I’m probably going to have to edit this entire post tomorrow because there is a good chance it will be pure gibberish*.

Exciting news…I have had Breaking Dawn lent out to a friend since August, just a reminder it came out in August *I've only read it once* and I finally got it back today!!! I was so thrilled

Welcome to new crew members!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.

In Breaking Dawn, for basically the duration of Bella’s pregnancy, many (basically everyone other then Rose and Bella) predicted that Bella wouldn’t make it. Almost everyone’s view points are represented though, on why or why not the support Bella’s decision….everyone except Emmett’s. The only thing I recall on Emmett’s reasoning was that he was basically protecting Rose the entire time (she had a tendency to irritate some of the other characters). If Rose’s life hadn’t been in danger, though, I wonder how Emmett would have decided.
Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?

^Wow I’m pretty sure that’s the longest setup to a question I’ve ever written.

*Just a reminder to everyone, well though out and well written post in response to topic questions may earn acknowledgment and early promotion from the management team.*
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I haven't checked this thread in forever, can somebody catch me up?

Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
I think he would have taken the pro-pregnancy side because he knows that that is the side Rosalie was on. He knew having that baby around would make her happy, and to me that seems like his main goal in life. It's as simple as that.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx