Fan Letters

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Fan Letters

Post by sarina1113 »

I've only sent one fan letter in my life... and that was to the drummer of A Fire Inside. I just went up and gave it to him because I saw him on the street randomly. It was quite good luck :)
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

JasperRocks3000

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

does anyone knnow where i can send a fanletter to Jackson Rathbone at . I tmight bethe only Pg-13 fanletter a star from twilight gets plus I'm 12 and it's 12 yearold girl thing to send Fanletters .
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

JasperRocks3000 wrote:does anyone knnow where i can send a fanletter to Jackson Rathbone at . I tmight bethe only Pg-13 fanletter a star from twilight gets plus I'm 12 and it's 12 yearold girl thing to send Fanletters .

You may be able to reach him at this address! I've searched around & this seems to be the only one available! Good Luck! :)

The Paradigm Agency
Attn: Chris Schmidt for Jackson Rathbone
360 N. Crescent Drive
North Building
Beverly Hills, 90210
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

EdwardsPrincess wrote:
JasperRocks3000 wrote:does anyone knnow where i can send a fanletter to Jackson Rathbone at . I tmight bethe only Pg-13 fanletter a star from twilight gets plus I'm 12 and it's 12 yearold girl thing to send Fanletters .

You may be able to reach him at this address! I've searched around & this seems to be the only one available! Good Luck! :)

The Paradigm Agency
Attn: Chris Schmidt for Jackson Rathbone
360 N. Crescent Drive
North Building
Beverly Hills, 90210
Thank you! I was just gonna ask that :D
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
TwiHardPotterFan

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Here I am to save the day! I am a professional autograph collector. I just got really into the hobby this year.....im 22 for those of you who want to know. I love collecting and writing letters and getting responses back. Ok first things first join this free site if you want to really write letters and find addresses for your favorite celebs. Fanmail.biz. second Robert Pattinson
c/o Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor, 28-29
Haymarket
London, SW1Y 4SP
England

this is the address i have used for Rob and have gotten personalized authentic autographs from him. second if you want to see my other successes go here. http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm

You have questions feel free to ask!
Image Image
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Post by SilentHeart »

Hmm... I've never sent any fan letters before cause I never really cared for anyone's autograph in particular. Well, I tried to send JK Rowlling one when I was little, but I didn't know what to say so I abandoned it.
But I would actually love to get an autograph of Rob. I think I even know what to write:

Dear Rob,

Would you mind sending me an autograph?
Thank you.

PS. That's all I wanted to say. Everyone's so short on time nowadays!

:lol: No, srsly, I could write that. Then I wouldn't mind sending a douzen letters, till I get my autograph! Wonder how long it would take...