Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

lovvetwilight wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:\Blair is my favorite female character and Chuck is my favorite male. Some of the best blair quotes are "And that Chuck Basstard." "Damn that mother chucker." Stop being such a Basshole" "Like A Bass out of Hell." :D
I agree with you on those accounts. Oh Blair, she is very misunderstood. And Chuck had me in tears in the last episode. Though it's really too bad that he was so messed up over his jerk of a father. Bart didn't deserve him!! Haha. I'm soo excited for Jan 5th!!
Me too I thought FINALLY Chair is getting together then nothing.
Image Image
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Gossip Girl is my favorite Tv show! Way great. Blair is my favorite female character and Chuck is my favorite male. Some of the best blair quotes are "And that Chuck Basstard." "Damn that mother chucker." Stop being such a Basshole" "Like A Bass out of Hell." :D I know some spoilers for the up coming episodes! I can hardly wait!

Blair is my favourite female character too! There's just something about her that I really like. She can be the bossy B**** and that vulnerable little girl at the same time. And all of us can relate to that. Haha. I love the quotes that Blair makes up for Chuck. They're hilarious. :lol:
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by lovvetwilight »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
lovvetwilight wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:\Blair is my favorite female character and Chuck is my favorite male. Some of the best blair quotes are "And that Chuck Basstard." "Damn that mother chucker." Stop being such a Basshole" "Like A Bass out of Hell." :D
I agree with you on those accounts. Oh Blair, she is very misunderstood. And Chuck had me in tears in the last episode. Though it's really too bad that he was so messed up over his jerk of a father. Bart didn't deserve him!! Haha. I'm soo excited for Jan 5th!!
Me too I thought FINALLY Chair is getting together then nothing.
LMAO Chair...that's almost as funny as Bedward. But anyways, I want Chair (or is it Chlair...?) to get together too, but something tells me this isn't going to happen. The previews for the next episode look INSANE!! I'm very impatient.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I cant wait for tomorrow when the season starts up again! its going to be awesome. for the first season i wasnt a big fan of Chuck, but I think as his character develops I really enjoy him now. Hes a lost soul and i think thats what i like about him. I used to love Dan, but now he just gets on my nerves for some reason. He keeps getting himself into situations he should never be in. Jenny gets on my nerves too. But I love Vanessa now and I think she should be with Nate, they make a good couple and i think she is good for him.

I really want Rufus and Lily to be together, I think that they love each other so much and the separation is killing them. Lily was so nice when she didnt persue anything when Serena and Dan were together, I think its time they had a chance to fall in love!

I never read the series so i dont know what happens, but i really love this show.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

Seasons back this week *celebrates* and I love Chuck's character, same here twilight813 I'm a sucker for them bad/lost there way type boys.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

TeamJacob! wrote:Seasons back this week *celebrates*
Wait, wait, wait....Gossip Girl comes back tomorrow??!?! Yaaaaaaaay!!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

so I just saw the preview for tomorrow nights episode...heavy!! I know the bits and pieces of season 2 (I had a class last semester on monday nights) so can someone give me a quick recap...pretty please!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I'm excited about tomorrow!
It's been killing me that I don't know what's going to happen this season.
I just hope Chuck can get over the death of his father, soon. The new depressed Chuck makes me very sad.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

I want some more Nate this season :( It just seems like he is never around anymore. It makes me sad.

I am kind of tired of Dan/Serena. They are constantly breaking up and getting back together. I know Chuck and Blair are doing that sort of but it much more tolerable.

Maybe I just miss Queen Serena, I don't know.
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I've seen the show a few times and really liked it. Does the show have anything to do with the books?