Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamCullenRocks
Settled in Forks

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by TeamCullenRocks »

Kristen Stewart said in an interview that vampires are "impotent."

The males obviously aren't. The females are unable to support children, because their bodies don't go through any cycle. They're stuck in the same stage forever. (I know, that sucks.)

Yeah, as to what was being discussed before, I have no clue if Renesmee could have children. I don't know if her body will "freeze in time" or be able to change like a human girl's. Maybe Stephenie will make that clear in the future either by telling us or writing more about Renesmee. (I really hope its the second one!)
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
-Edward, Twilight, p. 188
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

TeamCullenRocks wrote:Kristen Stewart said in an interview that vampires are "impotent."

The males obviously aren't. The females are unable to support children, because their bodies don't go through any cycle. They're stuck in the same stage forever. (I know, that sucks.)

Yeah, as to what was being discussed before, I have no clue if Renesmee could have children. I don't know if her body will "freeze in time" or be able to change like a human girl's. Maybe Stephenie will make that clear in the future either by telling us or writing more about Renesmee. (I really hope its the second one!)
I read some interview where Kristen said she only read the first book to play on Twilight Movie because she didn't want to have other information that was not on the the first book.
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

How is it that hybrid vampires age faster? If they are half human and half vampire wouldn't they just age the same as a human or slower due to their vampire side? Where does 'faster come into play?
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Alright, I've asked twice and I still don't know what a hybrid vampire is?
Are there any in the books?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

A hybrid vampire is a half-breed or a mixed breed vampire
Like a human and a vampire
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

So Renesmee is a hybrid?
I was told she wasn't.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

She is a dhmpire. A human/vampire hybrid
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
macfaerie
Settled in Forks

Post by macfaerie »

Ok I'm bad, I am not going to read all the postings but it seems that the same ?'s keep getting asked.

What if Jake and Nessie have a baby? SM puts in there that even though her heart beats, her skin and body is that of the vamp, with the exception that she blushes. So I don't think that she can have a baby.

The other ?'s seem to center around the result of vamp to human offspring. Nahuel has three sisters and if they could reproduce don't you think that his crazy father might have tried that with them after so many decades.

I think that IF Jake and Nessie could have children the result would follow the biology 2x2 rule, like someone said earlier, Jake is dominant Human and Recessive wolf (shape-shifter), and Nessie is a double dominant Human / Vampire equaling a result of, 25% chance of Human/Human, 25% chance or Human/Vampire, 25% change of wolf/Human, and a 25% chance of wolf/Vampire. Jakes Wolf side is recessive because it develops only when the conditions are right and after a certain age, Nessie’s traits are both Dominant because they are there from the time of conception. They could conceivable have a child that has no afflictive traits what's so ever.

that might be a new story waiting to happen. Bella’s Human grand - daughter!
An Eternal Kiss, Given By a Dark Angel
MAL - 1995

Macfaerie
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

If Renesme and Jacob had a baby would the baby really be human? Even if Renesme is a hybird vampire she's still half vampire and Jacob is also human but is also wolf. But what would happen if the vampire parts and the wolf parts combined?
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
renesmeecarlie

Post by renesmeecarlie »

macfaerie wrote:Ok I'm bad, I am not going to read all the postings but it seems that the same ?'s keep getting asked.

What if Jake and Nessie have a baby? SM puts in there that even though her heart beats, her skin and body is that of the vamp, with the exception that she blushes. So I don't think that she can have a baby.

The other ?'s seem to center around the result of vamp to human offspring. Nahuel has three sisters and if they could reproduce don't you think that his crazy father might have tried that with them after so many decades.

I think that IF Jake and Nessie could have children the result would follow the biology 2x2 rule, like someone said earlier, Jake is dominant Human and Recessive wolf (shape-shifter), and Nessie is a double dominant Human / Vampire equaling a result of, 25% chance of Human/Human, 25% chance or Human/Vampire, 25% change of wolf/Human, and a 25% chance of wolf/Vampire. Jakes Wolf side is recessive because it develops only when the conditions are right and after a certain age, Nessie’s traits are both Dominant because they are there from the time of conception. They could conceivable have a child that has no afflictive traits what's so ever.

that might be a new story waiting to happen. Bella’s Human grand - daughter!
I like the idea of that a lot...can you imagine how intense that new story would be if Nessie's child ended up being human?? :shock:

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."