EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by blackblade0913 »

Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?

i think Emmett would have been pro-pregnancy for some pretty good reasons
1. it would have made Rose happy
2. it would have made Bella happy which would have made Edward happy
3. it would have made himself happy and i think it would be a lot of fun to have a baby around the house so he could get it to do things for him like sending the baby with a sharpie to Mike's house at night so the baby can draw on him in his sleep so if anyone tries to say it was him and he says it wasn't he wont be lying
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

BEST WISHES FOR 2009 LADIES!!!
Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
Well I knew he wanted to keep Bella safe so he would have taken Edwards side but on the other hand Rosalie was on Bella's side and determined on keeping the baby so since he wouldn't want Rosalie mad at him therefore he would have been on that side of the argument. Other than that he also wants a baby so that was an opportunity he didn't want to miss. I'm pretty sure he was also sad and felt helpless because he knew Bella was hurting and there was nothing they could do. He is a good natured person and felt protective of Bella too so I'm sure it was hard for him and all of the Cullens to endure the time Renessme was inside Bella.

Welcome Mrs.TeddyBear!!! Welcome to the E.D.C!!!
BHG~ YAY!!!! thanks BHG please try please please with a cherry on the top!! THANK YOU!!! :D
copper curls~ if he does come and you miss him I'm so sorry...hope you catch him though hon !
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I think Emmett would be torn down the middle. I mean, he knows that Rosalie wants a child, and she is pro pregnancy, and he would obviously agree with her, but I don't think he would want Bella to be in danger. Bella is like a little sister to him, and as he said she made things exciting, and he wouldn't want to lose her.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:OME SPECIAL VISITOR!!!!! :o i may have left a brownie in my pants... :shock:

LOVE CAM!!!! i haope are "guest" comes :D HEY bhg.. havent seen U in a while.. how are ya??
CAM ~ You crack me up!!!! I'm good, especially now that I've had a chance to recover from all the insane overtime hours at work. I'm still working extra hours, but with the holidays off I've managed to at least catch up on my sleep.

Speaking of catching up...(Oh wait, do I need the story hat for this?) I am doing my best to catch up on all the pages I've missed. See, because of lack of time I hardly even touched my computer. But I found I needed a daily dose of laughter to get me through so I would come on here and read maybe a page of posts each day. Since I was only reading one page per day and you all post like 5+ pages per day I got really behind. I've been trying to catch up on everything that has happened. I still have 5 pages of the old thread to read and then all of this one. Horrible, I know. I've missed talking to everyone. At least you all provided an endless supply of laughs ~ the "plot" against my 2x4s, fighting over Emmett and then Kellan (shame on you guys, you know who you are), my management team demanding promotions/titles, the hijacked sledgehammer. I'm sure the list goes on and I'm sure there will be plenty more laughs as I keep reading.

As for our special visitor... I'm doing my best to arrange it. I hope to get him here in the next hour or so. I'm begging, pleading and doing my best to sweet talk him into it. Keep your fingers crossed. I know... everyone bat your eyelashes and give your best puppy dog face so he feels sorry for us. :D
Banner by urcoolcarrie
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Welcome to the crew Mrs.TeddyBear! I'm

1. ilovetwilight
2. Sierra
3. ILT
4. All of the above

If you answered number 4 your are correct!! :lol: Meeting me is your prize *smiles sparkling smile* HA! Just kidding, you don't get a prize. Because I don't have one. Sorry everyone I just ate a piece of my birthday ice cream cake so I'm all hyped up on sugar!!! WOO!
EH- KNEE- WEIGH.... I'm also the CO- Captain for EDCCS! Which is Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad! The totally awesome Elise or eliselovesedwardx is the Captain! If you want to join are super cool awesome squad just PM ME!.... OR HER! Was there a question anywhere?? hmm....... EUREKA! That means "I have found it!" in some language! Aren't I smart? Just kidding. ok:

I agree with what emmettsbiggestfan said, that he would be torn down the middle. Because Rosalie wants a child, and I'm sure Emmett wants a child to, but the fact that Edward doesn't want her to be pregnant and the fact that it puts Bella in danger, would make him not sure.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

BHG!great to see your still alive and didnt get eaten buy the holiday rush! BAHH i hope Em-the special guest comes on ;) say no "bow chica wow wow" for a week if he doesnt say hi :P :twisted: ... no i will not keep that promise.

where is everybody.. the regs? elise kay carrie sky mez?? your all mia.. :D i guess that means me and bhg get him :twisted:

LOVE the twisted sister cam <3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

aaaahhhh!!! so many posts, so little time!
welcome to mrs.teddy bear and emmettsbiggestfan!!! love the names by the way, you guys have any nicknames?
and for the question...

Which side of the Bella's pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
i think emmett would be stuck in something that he really cant fight through, but rather help and support the people who can fight through this- which is edward, and especially bella. emmett is a perpetually happy person who doesnt like those stressed, hurt and strained environments. in his mind, i would think that he would be pro-pregnancy, but just slightly tipping the scale. bella and rosalie are both completely for the idea, and when their is the possibility that they both are gonna come out happy, emmett would be for it. and though he still wouldnt be completely for the idea again, he would have the utmost confidence and resolution that bella would be able to fight through the birth. and what if he was against the pregnancy? well then trauma of a hybrid baby would haunt the cullens, including bella now. :? emmett is always one for chance.

done. that took awhile, and nice question! (for who asked!)

love ya'll and happy 2009!

OOOH.. and im still waiting for the special guest!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I'm still here Cam! So you'll have to give me my fare share of Emmett :D MWAHAHAHA! Ok I'm done =). So does anybody have any New Years Resolutions? 'Cause I don't! I never make New Years Resolutions because I always break them, lol. And guess what guys? I will have officially been a Vegetarian for 1 whole year tomorrow! :D I'm so proud of myslef :mrgreen: lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Cam!!~ I'm here too hon so I guess you have to share even more of Emmett
Sierra!!~ I'm so proud of you!! GOOD JOB!!! Congrats! :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So glad to see that we are keeping you entertained BHG :D :lol:
cullensallovamybinda wrote: where is everybody.. the regs? elise kay carrie sky mez?? your all mia.. :D i guess that means me and bhg get him :twisted:
Whoa! Saying your going to keep Emmett to yourself is a very dangerous thing to say around here…(some crew members are a bit feisty). Plus…I’m here *waves hands above head like a lunatic*
ilovetwilight wrote: I will have officially been a Vegetarian for 1 whole year tomorrow! :D I'm so proud of myslef :mrgreen: lol
Congrats! I tried that once...*Story Time*...I announced that from this point on I was going to forgo meat and become a vegetarian…then about a minute later I realized that I was eating a Krystal…I also realized that that Krystal tasted really good, so there went that lifestyle change.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’