Twilight Saga Q&A

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Esme echo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Faith_may and mlola619, you may have dim memories of an accident because we learn in the character bios that Billy's wife was killed in a car accident.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Amethyst1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:27 pm

obsessedsmallgirl3 wrote:One question I had was how do the Volturi travel? I cannot imagine all these vampires in dark cloaks on a plane. Do they have a private jet? Do they swim?


omg, you have no idea how i laughed at the picture in my head. the whole voltri in dark cloaks walking to their terminals, getting their boarding cards, getting in the plane. ahahahaha....

i assumed that they swimed. or maybe they have a private jet like you said. ahh, i want to know!! bad.

now for my question!
how did edward just so effortlessly inject the syringe into bella's heart?? because abviously, he didn't STAB the syringe. that would have hurt badly. i am just reallly curious??
and i know the answer will be something i should know, but i am just that stupid!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Esme echo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Well, Edward is trained as a medical doctor! He would know how to insert a syringe into the heart muscle, wouldn't he?
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby mlola619 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 pm

malaz wrote:

now for my question!
how did edward just so effortlessly inject the syringe into bella's heart?? because abviously, he didn't STAB the syringe. that would have hurt badly. i am just reallly curious??
and i know the answer will be something i should know, but i am just that stupid!


Well in terms of Edward resisting to the fact of Bella becoming a vampire...i don't think he was really thinking on it at the moment- or for that matter at all when it became evident that Bella would not survive childbirth. I think it was more out of desperation that he was able to do it so easily because he knew if he wasted even one second it could mean her death....*sigh* Edward is da shiz....
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Alice-Is-Awesome » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

faith_may wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
faith_may wrote:I have a question about Billy.

Does anybody know why Billy is on a wheelchair?

He has diabetis (don't think I spelled that right.)


That doesn't put him on a wheelchair, it just makes impossible for him to eat food that has sugar, it would not make him paralyzed.

Maybe he had an accident? I really can't think of anything else. And I really want to know, ever since I read Twilight and I found out that he was on a wheelchair I have had that question on my mind.


Actually, diabetes doesn't make it impossible for him to eat foods with sugar either. My BFF has Diabetes (she's 13) so i know that diabetes means that the body doesn't produce insuline so you have to monitor you're blood sugar so that it's not to high out too low. I also know that diabetes can cause blindness so maybe Billy being paralysed could be linked to his diabetes.. I'll ask her next time i see her!
If it's not linked to diabetes, than i think a car accident is a good possiblility.. Jake's mom died in a car crash so maybe Billy was with her and the accident left him paralyzed..? Jacob might have mentiond that but i don't remember (my memory sucks! :P)
User avatar
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Amethyst1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 pm

mlola619 wrote:
malaz wrote:

now for my question!
how did edward just so effortlessly inject the syringe into bella's heart?? because abviously, he didn't STAB the syringe. that would have hurt badly. i am just reallly curious??
and i know the answer will be something i should know, but i am just that stupid!


Well in terms of Edward resisting to the fact of Bella becoming a vampire...i don't think he was really thinking on it at the moment- or for that matter at all when it became evident that Bella would not survive childbirth. I think it was more out of desperation that he was able to do it so easily because he knew if he wasted even one second it could mean her death....*sigh* Edward is da shiz....


no that's not actaully what i meant! :D
i meant, how did he inject the syringe. like did he open up her chest and inject it or just stab the syringe....

thanks Esme Echo - that's what i thought. but i just wondered. since the the ribs kind of cover the heart, so the syringe has to go through that *shudder*
i guess your answer makes sense...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Pixie » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Never mind, I missed that this question had already been answered.
Image
User avatar
Pixie
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: Searching for a cave in Arizona.

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby darkrider » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:46 pm

G-Faerie08 wrote:Woohoo! First post. I actually posted this little question on another thread because I couldn't find anywhere else to put it..So here it is!! *Its not really a question so much as an observation..

This is random and kind of amusing if you think about it but, does anyone else think that the Cullens could be neat-freaks? I mean, sure they have all the time in the world to clean so thats easy..I was just looking at the trailer with Bella and Edward in the Volvo and they both reach for the radio. I was like, "Man his car is all nice and clean.." Then I got to thinking, I wonder if they clean throughout the night since they don't sleep at all. I know there was a cleaning crew at Isle Esme, but the prior books never mentioned the Cullens possibly having staff at their Forks home.


ahaha SAME QUESTION! Also though, on the EW cover RP has dirty hands!?!?!WHY?!?! lol like, where did that come from? lolll


-Dark
Image
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
User avatar
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby Analisse » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Alice-Is-Awesome wrote:
faith_may wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
faith_may wrote:I have a question about Billy.

Does anybody know why Billy is on a wheelchair?

He has diabetis (don't think I spelled that right.)


That doesn't put him on a wheelchair, it just makes impossible for him to eat food that has sugar, it would not make him paralyzed.

Maybe he had an accident? I really can't think of anything else. And I really want to know, ever since I read Twilight and I found out that he was on a wheelchair I have had that question on my mind.


Actually, diabetes doesn't make it impossible for him to eat foods with sugar either. My BFF has Diabetes (she's 13) so i know that diabetes means that the body doesn't produce insuline so you have to monitor you're blood sugar so that it's not to high out too low. I also know that diabetes can cause blindness so maybe Billy being paralysed could be linked to his diabetes.. I'll ask her next time i see her!
If it's not linked to diabetes, than i think a car accident is a good possiblility.. Jake's mom died in a car crash so maybe Billy was with her and the accident left him paralyzed..? Jacob might have mentiond that but i don't remember (my memory sucks! :P)


The first thing I thought was that. Maybe Billy was in the same car accident that killed Jacob's mom
Image
User avatar
Analisse
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: With Edward

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Postby sparkling90 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 am

Why do vampires have to be pale? The whole reason that vampires are pale in other stories is because they can't go out into the sunlight. Also, if when they transform they are frozen at their current state, you would think they would stay their same skin color only sparkly. Another question, in Twilight Bella says that she can smell blood. Is that ever explained?
sparkling90
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron