Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Nails

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

For New Years I am going to paint my with a red tip, clear overcoat and then a white flowery sticker!

Does anybody do their own nail art? If so, where do you find the utensils? I use the stickers right now but I think it would look better if I could just do it myself!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

My nails are colored with Black Lace nail polish. It's super shiny black polish and it's simply fantastic.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I hate fake nails. I had some on for my grad from high school and they ruined my nails when a friend forced a few of them off. And to boot, it took like three months before the tips started to grow back properly.

I had a few nice shades of nail polish, but once school started some numbskull threw out all the bottles I had, so my nails have been pretty plain for the last four months.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I just barely painted mine a deep blue. I really like painting my nails...except for when they don't cooperate.

Mrs. Jasper Hale, I have a friend who has this thing that is not only regular nail polish, but also a little....stick thing? I don't know how to explain it. Its just this little thing that is a stick, that you can squirt nail polish out of, and it makes little designs. :)
Haha. Either that, or you could do what I do, and just use bobby pins and tooth picks. :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

I have a box full of colours, from red to black, from iceblue to emeraldgreen, from white tot hot pink.
I love long nails and I thank Herome, for making the best nail hardener ever.
I paint my nails 2 times a week orso, I never go without it(it keeps my nails hard aswell). Ive had fake nails when i was like 14 orso, but the fake nails they have now, the square ones, i really dont like. I like nails to be in a natural form.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

According to the people around me I have 'long and very female' nails. I used to overdo the nail polish thing a bit, I think. I'd paint every nail in a different colour and stuff like that. Now I try to go for a bit more subtle nails. Unsuccessfully though. They are glittery blue right now. :) I've had this time where I wanted them to look more 'grown up' so I tried to give them a French manicure myself. It looked kind of okay, I think, but I suspect it did look a bit cheap. So now I'm back to all sort of colours since I recently decided I don't really want to grow up after all. :lol: I like them short but they grow back way too fast so most of the time they are longer than I want them to be.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

right now my nails are charming rose cream from N.Y.C, i think im going to paint them a light blue
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

My school doesn't allow you to paint your finger nails unless it clear... But rioght no i got a french manicure and i get aay with that....

Does anyone loooooooooooooooooooooooooove chanel's Allegoria that my fav color for my nails!
then this sparkly brown or sparkly royal purple for OPI I can't remember what they were called..
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I don't like to paint my nails or get them done. My nails always chip and so I don't want to paint them, although I do paint my toenails because those stay on for 2 weeks or so. I don't want fake nails because I play volleyball and I would not be able to play with them. And my nails are so thin anyway once they came off I would have nothing left at all. But yeah, my nails are SUPER thin. Like I can bend them when they get long enough.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

2 words: herome nailhardener. Ive got the same kind of nails, but this stuff is just awesome. Ive got long nails and have to clip them often, instead of them ripping of by themselves.

years ago, like 13 orso, i always glued fakenails by Theatre(doesnt exist anymore, what is it now, maybelline, or rimmel?) On mine. And i always played baseball with them at school, worked out pretty good.

I just painted mine again, some orange-green colour. It changes with the light on it, i love that kind of stuff.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/