Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by switzgal »

It makes me happy that so many people love Taylor like we do!!! YAY. Hopefully Summit/Weitz can come to their senses on this matter.

GOOD LUCK TAYLOR. Oh I wonder if Taylor will comment on the videos? OMJB, I would be so happy if he comments on mine. I know he has a youtube membership.
Last edited by switzgal on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

That would be so awesome. The project that I advertise in my video says that Taylor said that he loved it and put it on his MySpace. :) That is so rad. I would LOVE to have that happen. I'd be a little skeptical, though, since it IS the Internet. Lol. If I didn't think random, creepy people would call me, I'd be like, "IF YOU SEE THIS! HERE'S MY #"
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

switzgal wrote:love this...
Take your shirt off!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp16vt6U ... re=related
Dude, I'm gonna make 3 HUUGE banners that say "TAKE" "IT" "OFF" and have a bunch of people hold them up for Taylor to see @ the Conven. in SanFran. It'll be greatness, and if chanting is required, then so be it. :P
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

Nerd wrote:Haha. Yeah, codewords can be convenient for not remember faces. xD

Yay! Somebody posted a text reply to the TLAC instruction video, saying they were going to do one. THE ADVERTISING IS ALREADY BECOMING SUCCESSFUL! Bwahahah!

And YAYAYAYYA for the videos! *pets Taylor* So adorable.
congrats on your vid.
switzgal wrote:It make me happy that so many people love Taylor like we do!!! YAY. Hopefully Summit/Weitz can come to their senses on this matter.

GOOD LUCK TAYLOR. Oh I wonder if Taylor will comment on the videos? OMJB, I would be so happy if he comments on mine. I know he has a youtube membership.
Summit is waiting for us fans to die out, i think. sorry to wake them up to reality, we're here to stay. :lol:
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Renesmee101 wrote:
Take your shirt off!!!!

Dude, I'm gonna make 3 HUUGE banners that say "TAKE" "IT" "OFF" and have a bunch of people hold them up for Taylor to see @ the Conven. in SanFran. It'll be greatness, and if chanting is required, then so be it. :P
Oh my goodness. That would be so much fun. I wish I could go.
If Taylor isn't Jacob by then will he still be at the convo or will EDB be there??...UGGGHH!!! Just the thought of that made me nauseous!!
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

switzgal wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote:
Take your shirt off!!!!

Oh my goodness. That would be so much fun. I wish I could go.
If Taylor isn't Jacob by then will he still be at the convo or will EDB be there??...UGGGHH!!! Just the thought of that made me nauseous!!
That is what I am afraid of :cry:
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Hehe, thank you.

OMJB. This post makes my 200th. Today is just FULL of goodness. :) And man, I just had the juciest pear. It was the best one I've had for a LONG time. (And now my incense burner shattered. GRRR! NOT GOOD!)

Nope. They can't get rid of us. If Taylor is replaced by EDB, I'm buying the DVD and digitally pasting Taylor's face over his.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Nerd wrote:Hehe, thank you.

OMJB. This post makes my 200th. Today is just FULL of goodness. :) And man, I just had the juciest pear. It was the best one I've had for a LONG time. (And now my incense burner shattered. GRRR! NOT GOOD!)

Nope. They can't get rid of us. If Taylor is replaced by EDB, I'm buying the DVD and digitally pasting Taylor's face over his.
Good idea I think I will too :lol:
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Love that TwiCon video everybody is so funny in that one and dude Taylor needs to do some Colgate commercials because his smile is blinding it's like ching :D really nice. You can tell he takes care of his teeth.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

with regards to the convo, I think weather Taylor gets it or not he will be there. If it's written in paper then it's as good as written on stone. or else we can sue. errr.... the people with tickets can sue.