Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Renesmee101 wrote:
Nerd wrote:And ahahah. Man, he DESERVES to deliver that line. If he were to do it, you would see the cocky humor. If it's EDB, you know it's going to be like he's just a sleeze hitting on her.
I knowwww. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna moan out loud WHEN Taylor says it....while being half naked. I had a difficult enough time keeping my thought to myself during Twilight since Taylor had a shirt on, but once that shirts off so are the restraints.
switzgal wrote:Taycob fans will want their money back I know I would if I paid big bucks to get to meet or see Taylor and found out the EDB will be there. No way!! I would want a refund and wouldn't go!
I'll still go if EDB is there, I'll just snub him when I meet the cast. He'll be nothing more than a part of the wall to me.
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Well id go still for the others then on sunday if edb was there id go and throw eggs at him
I wouldn't go so far as to throw things at him (he's not worth the money I'd spend on the things to throw), but I definilty wouldn't be paying him any attention.
ok ok i'll try to play nice ill just snub him refuse his autograph and picture and that hes even there
Image Image
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nerd wrote:Haha. "Who wants Taylor as Jake?" *3/4 of the world raise their hands*

Wow. I just finished chapter 4 of Revenge. I'm all pumped now. The plot is moving and it feels good.

\!
What's Revenge?
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:Oooh. Ouch. Man, he'd definitely feel the burn if nobody talked to him.

I think I'll be blushing WHEN Taylor says that. I'm so embarrassed by those things. LOL! Man, that movie is going to be hard on me either way. xD
It'd be pretty amazing if nobody talked to him.

I'll be smiling like an idiot. :D I love when actors have to say awkward lines like that, and they nail them. I get such a thrill out of that.

Wow, I sound like such a theater dork. I love it!
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OK 2 things... What page is that "naked" line video on and what is Revenge??
TwiHardPotterFan

Renesmee101 wrote:
Nerd wrote:Oooh. Ouch. Man, he'd definitely feel the burn if nobody talked to him.

I think I'll be blushing WHEN Taylor says that. I'm so embarrassed by those things. LOL! Man, that movie is going to be hard on me either way. xD
It'd be pretty amazing if nobody talked to him.

I'll be smiling like an idiot. :D I love when actors have to say awkward lines like that, and they nail them. I get such a thrill out of that.

Wow, I sound like such a theater dork. I love it!
hey guys....IF taylor isn't picked and EDB is.....I say those going to the convention wears a TEAM TAYLOR shirt that day
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Revenge is a Renesmee/Jacob fanfic that I started a few weeks ago. :) It's my first try at more than a fluffy one-shot. Hahaha. I'm having trouble getting used to Jacob's voice. He sounds way too formal in the fic, but I think there's a noticeable improvement in chapters three and four. I THINK I'm getting the hang of it. It's in my sig if you want to check it out some time.

Loooool. She'll be shocked to see us on an entirely new thread.

I wish Taylor was lurking here... And reading everything we said. Well, not EVERYTHING. Ahem.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan

Nerd wrote:Revenge is a Renesmee/Jacob fanfic that I started a few weeks ago. :) It's my first try at more than a fluffy one-shot. Hahaha. I'm having trouble getting used to Jacob's voice. He sounds way too formal in the fic, but I think there's a noticeable improvement in chapters three and four. I THINK I'm getting the hang of it. It's in my sig if you want to check it out some time.

Loooool. She'll be shocked to see us on an entirely new thread.

I wish Taylor was lurking here... And reading everything we said. Well, not EVERYTHING. Ahem.
he can read all the support but NOT our nice sexy thoughts about him including mine! :lol:
Image Image
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:I wish Taylor was lurking here... And reading everything we said. Well, not EVERYTHING. Ahem.
Haha. Yeah, EVERYTHING would be no bueno. Somethings would be bueno, but I'm just too much of a creeper for him to be allowed to read everything. XD
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:hey guys....IF taylor isn't picked and EDB is.....I say those going to the convention wears a TEAM TAYLOR shirt that day
That would be kinda EPIC! I had already planned on making a shirt that had the Quilute cliff-diving team logo on the front, and the Team Taycob banner that everyone has in their siggies on the back. I think it'd be kickass.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
TwiHardPotterFan

Renesmee101 wrote:
Nerd wrote:I wish Taylor was lurking here... And reading everything we said. Well, not EVERYTHING. Ahem.
Haha. Yeah, EVERYTHING would be no bueno. Somethings would be bueno, but I'm just too much of a creeper for him to be allowed to read everything. XD
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:hey guys....IF taylor isn't picked and EDB is.....I say those going to the convention wears a TEAM TAYLOR shirt that day
That would be kinda EPIC! I had already planned on making a shirt that had the Quilute cliff-diving team logo on the front, and the Team Taycob banner that everyone has in their siggies on the back. I think it'd be kickass.
oh belive me i can be just plain evil and i let people know how i feel about them so watch out EDB.... :twisted:
Image Image
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

:o :shock: You are NOT going to believe this...I was watching SNL right now, Paul Rudd is the guest and they just did this sketch, well I wasn't paying attention because I was looking for the Taylor video with the naked line and the guy on TV on Sat. Night Live said... do you want to be a "teen werewolf?" I kid you not!!!

OK so to sum up my day...

Went shopping, at the dressing room, the worker wrote the name Taylor on the mirror on this one girl's dressing room and said "Taylor, your mom wants to see you in that dress." while I was standing next to the worker!

Then I left and walked down the street and looked up and saw a JAKE store.

Then I started watching the Bulls game and they were playing the Minn.TimberWOLVES.

Now the SNL skit with "teen werewolf" line
:o :shock: :o :shock: