Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by Amethyst1 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote: And life size dolls. Yes, I would buy a life size Rob...
:lol:
goodness. i was biting my lips from not laughing too hard. but i want a life siized doll of rob as edward. i would so sleep with it. oops. i think i've said too much. haha...

i also want them to make small sized dolls that you can pull a string and say something. for ex. Edward he would say "you are my life now" "hold on tight spider monkey" "and so the lion fell inlove with the lamb" etc.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

malaz wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote: And life size dolls. Yes, I would buy a life size Rob...
goodness. i was biting my lips from not laughing too hard. but i want a life siized doll of rob as edward. i would so sleep with it. oops. i think i've said too much. haha...

i also want them to make small sized dolls that you can pull a string and say something. for ex. Edward he would say "you are my life now" "hold on tight spider monkey" "and so the lion fell inlove with the lamb" etc.
And the ever popular "It was an adrenaline rush, you can google it"
YES! It must be!
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
malaz wrote:

YES! It must be!
YES! that quote is a must.
I think they are going to make dolls. Rob confirmed it
YAY!!!
and they should soooooo have an emmett and jasper one and an aro one too and alice too. hehe!
haha, i am excited now.
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

im unsure if the Doll is real because the interview it came from, the interviewer asked how rob felt about being on teenage girls all over the world, and Rob will have said something selfdepreciating as usual because he does even though he is just amazing (he NEEDS to realise this lol) and Rachelle said something about being a "doll", so maybe she meant it as in he is a babe, hunk etc, im not sure, but Rob sounded so excited about a doll being made- i so want one, a life size REAL rob and a tiny Rob doll that i can put in my bag :D
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

I was hoping someone would mention the "adrenaline rush" line. I haven't even seen the movie yet (duh) and I know that's going to be one of the best lines.

YourFavoriteAries, I think they're making Cullen Crest items, just they haven't released them yet. The jewelry company that made them for the movie is slow, perhaps. I don't know, however, that they'll be making t-shirts or anything. That's where freezer-paper stenciling comes in handy!

:)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
newcullenkid
Settled in Forks

Post by newcullenkid »

i reallly want a twilight bag...like i think ughhh i just want it, is there one at all and if there is can someone tell me where to get it?...i'm obsessed with bags and twilight of course lol
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
malaz wrote:

YES! It must be!

RIGHT!? bahaha i swear i would buy all of the characters and set them up in my room..... :shock: *looks around* i didn't say that outloud did i?

I'D ALSO GREET THEM EVERY TIME I WALKED INTO MY ROOM!!!
:shock: :ugeek:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

mandustries wrote:I was hoping someone would mention the "adrenaline rush" line. I haven't even seen the movie yet (duh) and I know that's going to be one of the best lines.

YourFavoriteAries, I think they're making Cullen Crest items, just they haven't released them yet. The jewelry company that made them for the movie is slow, perhaps. I don't know, however, that they'll be making t-shirts or anything. That's where freezer-paper stenciling comes in handy!

:)
I desperately hope. I have the website for the jewelry company bookmarked and I'm trying to dissect their little message. By "in the process" do they mean getting the factory procedure to make the goods ready or do they mean they are waiting for approval from the movie people to sell it to the general public.

The waiting, the confusion gah...
:(

Artisan's Designs link
newcullenkid wrote:i reallly want a twilight bag...like i think ughhh i just want it, is there one at all and if there is can someone tell me where to get it?...i'm obsessed with bags and twilight of course lol
Ohh, I'd seriously take that to school. If it was like a big tote bag It would be perfect.

Actually, On Zazzle you can make custom bags if they don't end up selling them. The options are a bit limited though...
:(
mlola619 wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:
malaz wrote:

YES! It must be!

RIGHT!? bahaha i swear i would buy all of the characters and set them up in my room..... :shock: *looks around* i didn't say that outloud did i?

I'D ALSO GREET THEM EVERY TIME I WALKED INTO MY ROOM!!!
:shock: :ugeek:
And then not just Edward, but the entire Cullen Clan can watch me sleep like he watched Bella!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:twisted:

Oh wow, that's kinda creepy...
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I have to say I am more than creeped out by the idea of a life-sized Edward doll. :lol:

As for the crests, I am totally on that!!! :twisted:
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

I've got a t-shirt ("You inspired this one...") and a Team Jacob badge in the mail, and bought the calendar yesterday. I like the calendar mostly, except for the horrible one of Rosalie and Emmett... I like Nikki Reed, but she should NOT be playing a pale-skinned blonde and ruining all the Kellan Lutz goodness of that photo. It's a really bad photo :S

I'm mostly a fan of Twilight-inspired jewellery. I'm going to make my own Bella Bracelet and hopefully get some Quileute-themed earrings off a page somewhere. Too bad I'm already married or I'd get Bella's engagement ring too, although I'm yet to find a good version of that :)

And I also can't wait for the soundtrack. That will be an excellent piece of Twilight merch... can't wait to hear the lullaby!