Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by *Bloodlust* »

emmett_<3 wrote:This is kind of random but...when did Edward start calling Jasper 'Jazz'? Haha, it was so out of nowhere. He never had called him 'Jazz' before. So why now? Or was Bella just around at all the serious parts where things were too tense to use nicknames? :]
It's so....not Jasper though. It reminds of this fanfic I read where they did call Jasper 'Jaz'....He didn't like it. To a certain extent, I can see how it came to be his nickname, affectionate and all that, but for him to like it and be content? Especially when Jasper is soooooo not a "Jazz". Well, I guess a nickname doesn't reflect a person and people sometimes just get used to nicknames, regardless of whether they like it or not. *shrug*
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
jamielikewhoa
Wandering Through Town

Post by jamielikewhoa »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
emmett_<3 wrote:This is kind of random but...when did Edward start calling Jasper 'Jazz'? Haha, it was so out of nowhere. He never had called him 'Jazz' before. So why now? Or was Bella just around at all the serious parts where things were too tense to use nicknames? :]
It's so....not Jasper though. It reminds of this fanfic I read where they did call Jasper 'Jaz'....He didn't like it. To a certain extent, I can see how it came to be his nickname, affectionate and all that, but for him to like it and be content? Especially when Jasper is soooooo not a "Jazz". Well, I guess a nickname doesn't reflect a person and people sometimes just get used to nicknames, regardless of whether they like it or not. *shrug*
When I read it I was just thinking...since when is Jasper Jazz? Are you kidding? Jazz is a nickname for something warm and sweet. Jasper is not a Jazz. At all, lol. I was thinking that maybe Bella was not around them when they were in the mood for being affectionate towards him and thats why we never heard it before. And I agree that we need to see some of the story from Jaspers view point. I want to know what he was thinking when Bella first started hanging around, and how he felt when he almost attacked her when she cut herself. I'd also like to know a little more about him, like what did he do exactly before he was a vampire, besides being a soldier.

And off topic-Bloodlust your avvy made me laugh so hard. I love it.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Personaly I like the nickname Jazz.
So I liked when people would call him that.
But then that is just me.

I wold love to know more about him
And I agree that some of the story needs to be his and in his pov

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

I agree with jamielikewhoa and *Bloodlust* . It doesn't really fit him. Hmm.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I never said it fit him
Because it does not
I said I liked it when people would call him that
I just like the name

He is not soft and sweet like Jazz should be. He is something else. He is tougher and not as soft. He is quite but then not. So I'm not sure what nickname would fit him. Something weird.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

*Aros_girl* wrote:Personaly I like the nickname Jazz.
So I liked when people would call him that.
But then that is just me.

I wold love to know more about him
And I agree that some of the story needs to be his and in his pov
i agree with you :D
It fits him well - or so i think...i am usually out of place, all the time. I love how they use it, siiigh! i love you jasper. haha <33
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

*Aros_girl* wrote:He is not soft and sweet like Jazz should be. He is something else. He is tougher and not as soft. He is quite but then not. So I'm not sure what nickname would fit him. Something weird.
I suppose. Perhaps they call him "Jazz" for the irony. :? Regardless, I still don't think he liked it originally. It just doesn't fit him; at the same time, maybe he liked it for that reason, again the irony. Quite frankly, it wouldn't be so bad if we'd seen it when Edward first brought Bella to the Cullen house or a little after that. Haha and poor Alice, she's the onl one without a shortened form of her name :lol: . Oh yeah, and Edward. Thank goodness.

And thank you jamielikewhoa!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Jasper was my favorite all series long.

I was really disappointed when in the first book, he didn't show much and I had to read fanfics to fulfill my Jasper craving.

I was glad Eclipse showed more insight about him but I was sad BD didn't show much about him.

If I were given a choice to have either Edward or Jasper, I'd pick Jazz considering Edward would already have an urge to kill me just when I open my mouth. Jasper can calm me down with a snap of his fingers, better than any anesthetic my parents give to me. XD

Oh, well...*off to read more Jasper/Alice fanfics*

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Lioness Rampant wrote:please don't hurt me guys but- I actually like the nickname "Jazz" for him. :oops: I liked it when Edward called his brothers "Jazz and Em" I thought it was adorable... :oops:

anyway, he is amazing. who can dislike Jasper? He is incredible! *swoons*
I agree... I love the nicknames Jazz and Em. :D Plus Jasper is my favorite character by far. He is one of the most caring chacratcers in the whole series.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:I freakin' love his power!!!! It is so Flippin' swe-et!!! My cousin says that he is way hotter than Edward but I disagree. He and Alice have a really good bond together too. They are like this *crosses fingers*
I totally think that I agree with your cousin lol... he is more loveable, and stronger than the rest from my point of view. Plus, he gave up everything he knew for Alice. That is really hot.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.