Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by lovvetwilight »

Bewitched wrote:I plan my funeral. I have since i was in junior high. What it will be like, the music, who will be there, what i'll wear.... yeah pathetic.
OME I totally do that. And I planned my best friends. And when I told her, she told me that she did the exact same thing for me!! Haha we're wierd..other strange things...

*I used to think I was a mermaid. No joke I would go swimming in the lake or ocean and think my legs turned into flippers. I was much younger of course :roll:
*I get really attatched to stupid things. Like my iPod mini, which I have had for four years now. I just can't bring myself to buy a new one!!
*Although I'm not afraid of the dark, I still keep my room pretty light at nighttime. For unknown reasons.
*I sleep with a sleeping mask. I'll my friends think I'm totally ridiculous.
*I love to cry. I do it all the time. Maybe not daily, but a lot. Soap operas (One Tree Hill, The OC, etc.) make me cry almost every episode. Even when they're not sad.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I read something on here about laughing at inappropriate times ... I do that too. I laughed during the funeral of one of my friend's grandfather. :oops: I was so ashamed of myself but my best friend and I just couldn't stop laughing hysterically. People looked at us angrily and started whispering. At some point we had tears in our eyes from all the laughing so we could camouflage our laughing as sobbing. I'm still ashamed of doing that because it was so disrespectful and I'm normally not like that. :(
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Post by silverotrhanail »

I laugh when people fall down. I mean, it's a reflex. I could be thinking about if they're okay or not, and open my mouth to ask him/her, but instead I just start laughing. It's terrible and I always feel bad about it afterward.
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I paint my fingernails according to my mood. (Today they are brrright yellow, because it has been raining for a week and I miss the sun :[...)

I still get afraid of my closet :shock:...and what's in there. :P

I like to play matchmaker and no one really knows that I do that...I'm kind of undercover. :oops:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

for some odd reason....
i sometimes dance in my chair without knowing I'm doing it... same goes with singing out of nowhere.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I sing alot out of no where. I tis kinda embarrassing because we will be in class and then I will start singing... :? :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

* I giggle, uncontrollably when I get nervous! It's so annoyinggggggggg!
ImageImage
E<3B
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So please don't blow this out of proportion, but sometimes I like pain. Not like cut your wrist pain or horrible things like that, but pushing down on a bruise or something small like that. I know, I'm weird.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

I get a little paranoid after watching a creepy scary movie or an episode of Supernatural that was creepy. As in, I'll like run to my bed and hop in or when I leave my room to go upstairs I'll run to the garage door that goes up stairs maybe turn the light on in the garage and then off and go upstairs and I'll do the same thing when I come back down.

Side Note: My room happens to be right of the backside of my parent's garage. It's actually got a little kitchenette and of course there's a bathroom. I have two closets in my room which I really am glad I do. But I have too much crap.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

There's a tomboy side of me that finds humor in a person's pain but there's the mothering side that wants to make it go away. Good thing the mothering side is more dominant. -whistling-
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.