Katala wrote:For Full Moon's To-Do List (or it just gotta happen!)
1) Rain everyday in the great North-West!
2) Bright and Shiny days in Italy
3) Keep Taylor and use CGI to enhance his soon-to-be monstrous transformation. Heck, they used ILM!
4) Find a better optometrist to make the tinted contact lenses for EACH of the casts who plays a vampire. (I, too would be pi$$ed if the product I had to wear hurt my eyes [may even damage them].)
Does Summit have the final say in what is going to happen in "New Moon"? Is Gowdy Manor Productions Chris Weitz company? There's of course, Summit Entertainment and Imprint Entertainment (go figure!).
The production companies are the ones who fun for the movie, so the more companies working together (such an understatement), the more money will be used to make a better movie or it could crash...either way... they still have to flight to Italy!
I agree completely!!! Can I just add one more thing to that list?
5) Invest in better make-up for all of the vampires!!!! PLEASE...that make-up was painful to look at