Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by JenJen2112 »

I don't know what it is but I am incredibly clumsy...maybe thats why I like Bella so much because it makes me feel not so alone...I can pull it together a little better than she could because I was involved in sports in high school and the beginning of my college career...I think I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time a lot...and of course I live in a place where it gets really cold and icy along with snow so I fall a lot (not to mention walking between classes when I only have a few minutes is probably very amusing for others to watch)...and I have a hefty ER record...lots of accidents and have ended up with a few broken bones from those accidents...
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

Can't say I've personally had any Bella moments lately. *knock on wood*

But last night my sister's and a friend went to see Twilight again. My youngest (14) sister and I both had to go the washroom, so we ran to it and back. When we got to our aisle, I had left my purse in front of my seat and she totally face planted in the dark. Once we were sitting down, I leaned over and said, "that was very Bella-esque of you!" :lol:
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by lovvetwilight »

The other day I was out to lunch with my family friends and their (hot) cousins, and when we were walking downstairs from the restaurant, I fell allll the way down the stairs and bruised my tailbone. And of course everyone has to flip out about it. I was blushing so hard I looked like a red balloon. Well, kinda like this :oops:

I am so clumsy it is utterly unfair. Stuff like this happens to me on a weekly basis.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I make Bella look like a ballerina.

I have permanent knee problems, thanks to my incapacity to stay upright. My campus is all hills and when it rains or snows... fuggedaboutit. I went to a sports store and they had tire chains for your shoes. I was like "RIGHTEOUS!" I bought three. They're great they really grip a surface.

In addition I'm also accident prone. Not quite as bad as a danger magnet; I've got no BA vamps on my case. But, I set a pack of hotdogs in my microwave on fire. I dropped my plugged in hair dryer into the toilet. My door frames have permanents scuffs because I can never center myself getting through them. It's pretty bad but you develop a good pain tolerance. Except, like Bella, I don't do blood... or needles.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I was amused when Bella took one drink of water from her cup and dumped the rest out. I've always done that and my mom's always asked me why, but to be honest, I don't even know. I guess it's because one sip at a time is enough for me, haha. But I guess that's Kristen doing that, not Bella and even if it were... she pulled a me. :P
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

it was icy and i was walking home in the dark... erm there was this guy walking down the end of my surburbia neighboorhood street and it looked like he was creeping... which is not the norm for my street or county for that matter! so i sped up cuz i wanted to get home quickly... i made the mistake of stepping quickly and looking up at the same time to see where he was... and i slipped and fell on the ice. i quietly gasped and then got up and sprinted home in the snow so he wouldnt see me. it was soo embarrassing!! :oops:
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I was going outside to tell my mom something, and I slipped and hit my arm on the sliding glass door.
I was running down the hall, and I ran smack into my bedroom door.
I was walking down the hall, decided running wasn't the best choice, and I tripped over my own foot and hit my arm on the wall and fell on my back.

:lol: :lol: :oops:
ImageImage
E<3B
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

allieb wrote:it was icy and i was walking home in the dark... erm there was this guy walking down the end of my surburbia neighboorhood street and it looked like he was creeping... which is not the norm for my street or county for that matter! so i sped up cuz i wanted to get home quickly... i made the mistake of stepping quickly and looking up at the same time to see where he was... and i slipped and fell on the ice. i quietly gasped and then got up and sprinted home in the snow so he wouldnt see me. it was soo embarrassing!! :oops:
Duuuuuude. That's nothing compared to what happened to me.

I was out checking the mail a few years ago and the parking lot was covered in a 3-inch thick sheet of ice so I was walking very carefully. I got there fine and on my way back a car started pulling out of the parking lot so they stopped to let me pass and that made me really nervous. Pressure's on! So I'm trying my darndest not to fall and as soon as I'm RIGHT in front of them... I go down. My god, I was pissed. RIGHT in front of them, man! They ducked under the dashboard so I wouldn't see them laughing (pfft) and I heard them honk at me as they drove away.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
goldeneyes
Settled in Forks

Post by goldeneyes »

today was like the one of the clumsyist things i ever did and im a huge clutz.
i was waking home with this guy, and i went to kick a peice of ice on the path, and it was frozen to the ground so i went flying forward and faceplanted, then i rolled over onto snow . the guy (who is my neighbour) was laughing at me the whole time. :( :|
"For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah when me and my friends get hurt or fall or hit our heads on the door!! hahah yeah we do it alot... we say that the door or wall or doornob or anything jumped up and attacked us and we really didnt fall we saw change no the ground and my teacher makes fun of me cause i always run into the door...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake