Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
This thread may only be posted on between Midnight and One o'clock your time.
Remember this isn't a chat room.
Talk about why you are up. What you are doing this late at night.
- Altering source code with Jasper
- Posts: 1046
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm
12:43 my time....just surfing the internet--reviewing my Lexicon posts and reading posts from other posters. Having a solitary Avatar the Last Airbender marathon. being incredibly bored. I really should be sleeping but meh.....
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"
E <3 B
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm
- Location: So close to Forks that it's painful.
Well it's a little after one where I live. Just can't sleep cause I have so really bad heart burn. Ugh I hate heart burn damn them jalapenos I ate earlier.
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:59 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Texas
I am on the weirdest sleeping scheduale. I have to go to the fair tomorrow, I just can't fall asleep. It is almost 2 o'clock. I have been looking at the Lex all night, browsing the web, and also watching Avatar.
- Playing the Stockmarket with Alice
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:53 pm
- Location: Fighting all of those rebel Cylons...
Well I am online because I woke up late this morning and I can't go to bed early once I have gotten up late. Too bad school starts in a bit, no more late mornings for me
What am I doing online? Well I am surfing the Lex, and hoping that someone will get on Messenger.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: A Small Town In Washington,No Lie
Well, it's a little passed midnight here. Actually it's 2.45am and I can't sleep at all.
So I'm just posting on the Lex now. Lol.
I think I might get to bed soon though. Hmm.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.
Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-
I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
- Helping Mike to Get a Clue
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 am
- Location: With Edward.
Well, actually it's a few hours after midnight my time - it's almost 5 am, but I was working on an assignment for uni until just now. I'll have to write another 1000 words tomorrow before I can hand it in, but now my concentration's gone and I'll go to bed now. Night!!
(or better: morning
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:08 am
Yeah midnight baby!
well in 3 minutes.
not really doing anything in particular but still cool to post on this thread.
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:52 pm
12:10 am here in Cincinnati. We had a lightning delay so the football game just got over. We won 28 to 21!! Woo Hoo! FS had a good game. I think we got some good film for his highlight reel.
- Officially Bitten!
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:48 pm
- Location: I'm not gonna tell.... (Rhage! Shhh!)
It's 12:40 here, I always go to bed at 3 or 4 am because I have insomnia (thank god for it or I've never even knew what Twilight was). I'm just surfing the internet while I get to calm myself because someone put an anti Stephenie rant on the new kid forum which was really mean to her.
Can't wait til Nov 20!!"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm
- Location: In my sweet and happy personal world
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest