General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by Bear »

lambcullen wrote:i think alot of the romantic scene get better the more you read them- like the NM scene you just mentioned, i kind of rushed it at first because i was so glad he was back but then after reading it for the nth time , i loved the whole staring at each other, small kisses, etc.

I think what I liked more about it was the fact that both parties weren't at their very best forms, both in physical appearance and emotional/mental state. I mean, Bella still probably smelled like fountain water and the dark lines underneath Edward's eyes must have made him look like a racoon. A cute racoon, if you're offended. They both were just a wreck, which made that scene a whole lot sweeter.
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

yeah- ahhhh racoon.. :P
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

You can probably tell from my name, which scene is my favourite & I think *one* of the most romantic....
I can't pick just one favourite, there are sooooo many that make me feel all "fuzzy" LOL
Reading through the posts in this thread has been a wonderful reminder of all the moments I love :D
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:Reading through the posts in this thread has been a wonderful reminder of all the moments I love
Same here! There are way too many to post but all that are on here are in my top favourites!

And I love the Wedding ( :D ) and the Meadow scenes the best I think for Romantic scenes..They are the epi-tone of romantic scenes for me :D
I wold have loved to be part of these..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
slightly_torn_page
Settled in Forks

Post by slightly_torn_page »

Another one I would add that isn't here (I dont' think, anyway) is from the Midnight Sun draft. Everything with the bottle cap from Bella's lemonade. Especially when he uses it to remember her when he's composing her lullaby. It's just so adorable!

"Play the new song for me one more time, " Esme asked.
"If you'd like that." I agreed, hesitant to follow the tune to its unavoidable end-the end that sent me aching in unfamiliar ways. I thought for a moment, and then pulled the bottle cap from my pocket and set it on the empty music stand. That helped a bit-my little memento of her yes.
I nodded to myself and started playing.
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

slightly_torn_page wrote:Another one I would add that isn't here (I dont' think, anyway) is from the Midnight Sun draft. Everything with the bottle cap from Bella's lemonade. Especially when he uses it to remember her when he's composing her lullaby. It's just so adorable!

"Play the new song for me one more time, " Esme asked.
"If you'd like that." I agreed, hesitant to follow the tune to its unavoidable end-the end that sent me aching in unfamiliar ways. I thought for a moment, and then pulled the bottle cap from my pocket and set it on the empty music stand. That helped a bit-my little memento of her yes.
I nodded to myself and started playing.

GOD YES!!!!! the bottle top- that was just so bloody sweet................
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

You guys got the sweetest parts! They're so fun to read!

I think it's fun to look at Midnight Sun after reading the series at Edward's reaction to Bella for the first time. It shows that their connection was immediately chemical, and way beyond their control.

That being said, Bella and Edward are the greatest couple in entertainment history! I doubt Ross would stop a van from crushing Rachel.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
iloveetwilightt
Settled in Forks

Post by iloveetwilightt »

there is so many! I'll just give my favorites though :D

The end of breaking dawn-

“‘We have plenty of time to work on it,’ I reminded him.

‘Forever and forever and forever,’ he murmured.

‘That sounds exactly right to me.’

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.”

Edward and Bella's first kiss from Twilight-

“I couldn’t breathe.

He hesitated - not in the normal way, the human way.

Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.

Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.

And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.”

The Wedding scene from Breaking Dawn-

“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.

‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.

When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.

‘I do,’ he vowed.”

And the Meadow Scene from Twilight-

“‘Isabella.’ He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me.’ [...] He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. ‘You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.’”

I love those parts so much. They are definitely the most romantic parts in the whole twilight saga :D
Team Edward Forever :]]
"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

iloveetwilightt wrote:there is so many! I'll just give my favorites though :D

The end of breaking dawn-

“‘We have plenty of time to work on it,’ I reminded him.

‘Forever and forever and forever,’ he murmured.

‘That sounds exactly right to me.’

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.”

Edward and Bella's first kiss from Twilight-

“I couldn’t breathe.

He hesitated - not in the normal way, the human way.

Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.

Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.

And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.”

The Wedding scene from Breaking Dawn-

“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.

‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.

When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.

‘I do,’ he vowed.”

And the Meadow Scene from Twilight-

“‘Isabella.’ He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me.’ [...] He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. ‘You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.’”

I love those parts so much. They are definitely the most romantic parts in the whole twilight saga :D
You and me have the same values on quotes. :lol: Those are all my favorites.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I love reading these!

The wedding in BD was one of my favorites.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring