Twilight Mafia No. 4

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 4

Post by copper curls »

hey there, familia! I'm back. that may have been my voice you heard...

oooh, Frankie, you poor dear. I don't belive we've met, but I'm sorry to see the condition you're in. just hang on a little longer, mmmkay? *pats Frankie on head reassuringly* once you regain hearing and the power of speech, please let me know, and we can have a lovely conversation okay? sounds good.

Lana, darling, I'm sorry but I can smell Tristan from over here, and it is not pretty. please do something about it at once. *reaches slowly for trusty daggers*
you don't want to him to stink up the whole building, now do you? :twisted: *grabs dagger in swift ninja-like movement*
didn't think so.

I believe that earlier someone was asking about Melt-Free Ice©™, is that right? it just so happens that I know how to get my hands on some, if there is still a need… *raises eyebrow questioningly*

alas, my dears, I must depart, please forgive me.
I’ll be back later, pinky swear.

ciao,
Francesca
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

he took a bath already!! even if he hates it.. he has too.. i was holding a razor while watching him bathe.. :lol:

yeah i know odd thing to hide into.. he hates dirty places.. but he got scared of being shaved.. now he doesn't talk.. he know a lot of you freaks out if he talks.. :lol:

he's sleeping now.. :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Howdy there Francesca long time no see,
i think Sabina was looking for ice that her fire-breathing penguin couldn't melt so easily but she isn't here rite now tho i will pass on the message.
*starts making a batch of Nutella sandwiches* i've got snacks peeps!!
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Lana, before I go, just wanted to say that Tristan talking doesn't bother me... and should you really be threatening him like that? a razor, really? it can't be good for his self-esteem.

ah, well. up to you I guess.

howdy to you as well, Rea! i'll speak to Sabina about my Melt-Free Ice©™, as it is in short supply. :D

I would LOVE some Nutella sandwiches, but I need to get a cup of tea, so ciao for now.

:twisted: ~ Francesca
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

ooo if you need tea i have some supplies - i can't rely on Spencer to make me drinks cos i don't reckon he knows how to brew a good cup of tea.
*hands plate with couple of Nutella sandwiches* there you go - enjoy.
*sits down on beanbag and digs book out of pocket* right where was i?? *carries on reading*
I'm staying!!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Actually, no need for melt free ice. I figured out how to help Ari my dragon make it and shape it. All I need is to give her one drop of this *holds up small crystal vial* and taada! melt free ice! :D

I was thinking about making a huge dome of ice in the back for a polar bear habitat. I could make it look like it was the wild. I was just waiting for others to open the crates. But we should open them soon. Or the polar bears will become restless.

Today is the third day for frankie isn't it? Or is my mind skipping....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

oo gawd knows how its been since Frankie got bit (my brains shot and can't count ever again methinks) but he was getting quieter earlier while i was sat with him - yea i may have been comatose for most of the time but i did notice some things. :D
Last edited by LadyViolet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm staying!!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Oh, I haven't seen him today! I better go take a look!

*walks up to where frankie is.*

Hmmm... I'd say that he is a bit lighter in skin tone. And he doesn't have the same smell anymore.
*cringes at the thought of his blood* I can still remember how it smelled...

*goes back down and walks in to the kitchen*

What should I make... *looks in cupboards and sees the hundreds of jars of nutella*
Ummm... it doesn't look like we have anything but nutella... :lol:
*Decides to make nutella cookies*
ImageImageImage
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

well i gotta go now quick before me dad shuts off the internet like he did last night :x and cos im shattered and have exams in the morning please say i can remember all my french lessons for the past 7 years *crosses fingers* well gotta dash Rosa there's some Nutella sandwiches in the kitchen if you want to help yourself
*grabs coat and runs*
I'm staying!!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

BYE!!! Good luck with your exams! To tell you the truth, you are probably better at french then I am. All I can say is Bonjure (s/p) :lol:

Mmmm... sandwiches... :D
ImageImageImage