Just Vent

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Just Vent

Post by -Jasper »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:Why do I HAVE to go to school tomorrow????
I am NOT ready. I am NOT ready for rules and regulations and regimes. I'm not ready to give up my long lies and days spent reading books, or shopping, or giggling with the girls in town. It can't be 19:15 already can it? Where did my day go!?
Why can't I pull myself off the lex!?

I know how you feel. It's a shock to the system. Once you get into the school routine, it will be fine, but now...
I'm not ready! And I still can't pull myself off the lex, I need to go to The Lex Rehab. :D
I'm waking up early tommorrow so that I'm (kind of) used to getting up early and I don't have to drag myself out of bed like a zombie on Tuesday. No doubt my early-bird friend will skip to our door before I've even had breakfast. He is insane.
And that was my little rant :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Ive been feeling so much better, taking my friends advice, time apart is key, but Im not sure thats all it takes to mend such deep wounds. Its made me so... sensitive? Any slight thought questions my happiness & completely breaks me down. Im not sure how this all works out in my favor, but it does. In the short run, im going to make horrible choices, its me, I have no idea how its going to work out in the long run. For now Im quiet & for the most part, content. I know Ive messed up my life beyond repair, but I only have to deal with it while my mind is not altered & the pain is my life. Whatever. Im good. Thats what Im going to say no matter what, no matter who asks, as another rubber band breaks. Honestly, I cant believe Ive resorted to that. Honestly, I cant believe I just dont suck it up. People have seen & failed to care, it doesnt really matter.

*smiles*
Im good. Im going to try & stay off this thread, its kinda provoking the worst thoughts in me. Plus I regret alot of my thoughts being made public, even though it makes me feel better, I dont like that people that dont even care about me feel like its their job to help.

Point of post - Im fine, now.
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

i had a bball game today (to cheer at) and the person i hate the most is the captian and shes really dumb and screamed every 5 seconds b/c she was stupid enuff to not move when the ball was coming at her altho ilovd to watch her get hit
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I don't think people understand how much the Twilight Saga means to us fans, and now they are going to put the crappiest actresses in really intense roles? Like come on, Vanessa Anne Hudgens? NO. It's just not how it is supposed to be...I hope they don't eff this up. Because, that would suck...
ImageImage
E<3B
chach

Post by chach »

VANESSA FREEKEN ANNE HUDGENS WTF
is she going to be in one of the movies cuz that would suck so much
OMG I HATE HER
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

chach wrote:VANESSA FREEKEN ANNE HUDGENS WTF
is she going to be in one of the movies cuz that would suck so much
OMG I HATE HER
I hope not!
ImageImage
E<3B
chach

Post by chach »

i no me to
omg i luv ur avvie
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Ooooooo.... a place to vent..... :D

I saw a matinée of Twilight yesterday alone and the theater was definitely not even half full. I picked a nice spot with lots of space between me and anyone else (I hate sitting next to people in movies... inevitably they talk or eat their popcorn way too loud, or kick my seat :evil: ). So I was sitting pretty. Right when the movie is about to start a couple of girls come in and sure enough.... SIT RIGHT BEHIND ME! Seriously?! And of course they kicked my seat a couple times.

Along the same lines, I can't stand it when people aren't considerate of others! Like when they: -Don't use turn signals, -Stop in the middle of the entrance to a store or in a aisle, -Text message in movie theaters... I'm sure I could go on and on...

phew! That was nice to get out. Great topic :D

Hope I didn't come off as too big a jerk, just somethings really annoy me! :oops:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
chach

Post by chach »

omg that stinks
or if u have a ta;; personin front of u
thats y we always sit behind the handicapt place
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Weeks.... well, months ago- still weeks in a sense I suppose- the girl I most absolutely adored and fawned over for 3 years decided I wasn't right for her. We'd had a long, happy, healthy relationship from my sophomore year and now, in my senior year she leaves and everything falls apart. What once was simple, and taken for granted tolls every nerve throughout the day... There were somethings I could do well, I've always been a bit of a nerd, top ten percent without doing anything, and now I can't force myself to do well. Oh, how I miss her so. My vocabulary is stale, my poems or writings just trickled to a stop, and now are broken, disjointed.

My girlfriends all work hard, my guyfriends provide the most tactile and pure releases, but I just can't keep her out of my head. I just can't move on. I just can't get things done right. Finally, yesterday one of the girl's snapped, and yelled at me about being a coward. I suppose that is what it is... I'm a coward.

I'd put everything I had into that relationship. It took a toll on my sanity, my monetary funds, my family ties, my religious heading, and in the end my morality. I would do anything to keep her happy.

Brief history, pure vent-age.

2 years ago - We met, got to know each other. She decided there were better guys than her boyfriend and left
him. The end of the year, the band plays at commencement, we ride together on the bus. I leave
the next day for my brother's wedding in Alaska. After hundreds of dollars in communication, and
a huge gift basket (giant stuffed eagle, two huskies- one under each wing with key chains of our
names as tags on their collars, a UV sensitive ring, and a silver whale's tail long chain necklace). I
return and she decides to date on of my best friends. I let her go, to be happy

1 years ago - I'm dating another girl in a desperate attempt to get over her (yes, guys like me are dumb, and I
feel bad about this). She comes back, and I leave my girlfriend asking a week before we date. She
decides she wanted to date someone else, I waited. Many great times as friends and horrible fights
over dumb little things. She meets her boyfriend that lasts through the summer.

Current year- She grows to realize this boy isn't working. We hang out. Things happen, they break up, and we
stay together for a while. Again, a series of personal problems come up between us, and we work
through most of them. Something "isn't right" about me to her though. Now here I am, venting,
pining and crying over her.

Yeah. I miss and love her more than anything. I would have done anything for her, and I have even to the point of breaking promises to myself. That is on my mind first and foremost. Am I a coward? Probably. I don't know if or when someone else will mean something like that to me again. She was unique, an individual, and though we were completely different in how we thought, it always reached the same end. It was interestingly yin-yangy. She, at least for this long while completed me. And I don't know how to move on. I can't seem to force myself to.

I guess any number of pieces can fit for a while, but in our four dimensional puzzle, only two pieces change and work forever.

That doesn't make me any less scared. It took Edward years and years, and I'm no where near that amazing...
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.