You know you've read too much twilight when...
1. You find yourself thinking "What would Bella do?" And then deciding according to what she would do.
2. Being told "Wow you are so pale" is one of the best compliments you can recieve.
3. You wear suncreen everywhere just to make sure you don't get a tan.
4 You carry the books around with you everywhere, even if you aren't reading them.
5. You cut or dye your hair like your favourite character (I cut all of my hair off so it was like Alice's
6. You have no interest in any boys except for Edward and Jacob.
7. You try to refrain from swearing because very few people in Twilight do.
8. EVERYTHING can be related back to twilight.
9. You find yourself absent mindlessly doodling quotes and twilight related phrases through all of your school books.
10. You stop wearing makeup because Bella doesn't.
11. You have all of the official playlists on your iPod
12. You start tearing up when you just think of New Moon
13. You threaten to slaughter anyone who dares to insult the books.
14. Every conversation you have involves Twilight in some way.
15. You will be waiting the rest of your life for your edward, and will not settle for anything less.
16. You change your whole style so it resembles what Bella would wear.
17 You are proud of your clumsiness.
18. You despreately want to visit Forks (if you haven't already)
19. You have changed all of your passwords to have something to do with Twilight
20. You refuse to accept the fact Twilight is not real
It is real.