House~ The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: House~ The TV Show

Post by twilight813 »

roseaurora wrote:
twilight813 wrote:Has anyone seen the friends episode when he made an appearance... very funny!
Which one was he in?!

he was in the episode where Ross and Emily are getting married and Rachel goes on the plane and the guy sitting next to her is Huge Laurie! And he speaks with his British accent lol
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

i can't believe that my dad gets me all hyped up that new house episodes are going to be on, starting on Mondays . . . . then I find out that they don't start until JANUARY 19. THat kinda put a damper on my Taylor Luatner buzz. :|
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Did you see Hugh Laurie win the Peoples Choice Award? The first thing he said was, "I love people." And I just bursted out laughing because he is so opposite of House. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

As much as i love watching House and all his kooky-ness. My favourite has to be Wilson.

I've not watched any of the most recent series, for the main reason that my fiance won't watch it when it is on TV, he wants the box set so badly hehe. Hugh Laurie really makes the program, if you want to hear what he really sounds like, just look at Blackadder (He was in that alot lol) and Jeeves and Wooster.

I remember when Chase was Billy in Neighbours lol...i wasn't really fond of him in that, but from what i've heard i'm glad he's still in House, even if he isn't part of House's team
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Wow.. House is really such a cool show. I don't actually keep up with it.. I just turn it on at random times. I still love it though. He says the weirdest things and I am always confused because I dont know who the characters are lol!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i think house is really cool too i got the hole set seasons 1,2,3,and 4 for my birthday last year and my dad had to take them away becouse i watch them over and over and over and a million times over i can probably tell you what there going to say before they actually say it :D

my brother says i am crazy about hugh laurie but i like the gut who plays wilson the most though :shock:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

CullensGirl14 wrote:As much as i love watching House and all his kooky-ness. My favourite has to be Wilson.
I love Wilson too!

Random: There was a movie version of Much Ado About Nothing made in 1993 with Keanu Reeves and Kate Beckinsale that "Wilson" (Robert Sean Leonard) was also in... its pretty good! :)
Last edited by roseaurora on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I LOVE House! My love for it is insane!
I saw the marathon yesterday and I was so pissed when something for Psych and I thought the marathon ended short but then it was back on and I was happy.
My wallpaper right now on my laptop is Chase!!!!!!
I love him so much and that accent is irresistable.
Hugh Laurie is amazin. My cousin has a picture of his House look on her desktop. We just sit there and stare at it.
Lol. I love your opinions. Wilson is hilarious.

Is it just me or does House take a lot of Vicotine? I think its because he's addicted.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I love House!

Hugh is hysterical
Robert Sean Leanord was in Dead Poets Society and I still love him.

I hate that it moved to Monday nights. I had enough to watch on mondays already!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i dont know why it moved to mondays either. My DVR has a lot to record on Mondays! ahh I had to delete the Bachelor oh well.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3