Teenagers Unite Part Deux

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by threethings »

You should! I want to make a cake with a cluster of flowers.
If I ever make anything, I'll post them.

I want to make something now!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Cool... Me, not so creative. I'm a left brainer for sure, all analytical. I can do science and math, I play in the band, and write a bit. In the end, its true, I'm no artist, and I envy yall and the awesome work you can do!
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Hey Dell! I'm Shelby! welcome to our unitedness!
This is random but i just feel like venting a tad... but i'm really tired! however! i am so happy because i just finished my homework!! yay! and now i'm thinking of reading because i haven't done that in a while. :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Don't be jealous Onin! Brains goes a lot farther than creativity.
Although, if you play in a band, that's artistic.

twilighter1193 - What's your name?
ImageImage
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Wow guys, sorry I haven't been on in sooo long! I have lots of work. :(
one_tuff_cupcake wrote:Hi, I'm 14 and I though I would join in on the fun(:

I'm Jadell by the way but all my friends call me Dell. Yes like the computer haha.

So what is everyone talking about?
Hi Dell! I'm also 14, and my name's Gabi!
Wow, I've got some catching up to do! Chloe: Those cupcakes are amazing! I wish I could even bake a cupcake... :D My mom's an amazing baker, but I'm not very good.
Although, I am a writer. I love writing, I've been doing it ever since I could hold a pencil. Actually, just today my sister found a story I wrote when I was in 3rd grade. :)
I love art, but I'm not as good at is as I am at writing. Although, today my art teacher gave me a huuuuuuuge compliment and asked me whether I do art outside of school! I worked on a project for two days and he said I could have been working on it for two months. I was extremely flattered, but I don't think my art is THAT good. I'm more of a writer.

I'm in the middle of writing a bunch of twilight fanfics, but I'm not posting them until they're finished. I'm very inconsistent with writing chapters, so I'm waiting until I've written all of them first. But I do have a bunch of stories that I'm in the middle of writing, probably about 7.
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

That's awesome, Gabbi. I tried writing a month ago, and stopped there.
I couldn't think of anything.
ImageImage
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by lovvetwilight »

I like writing, too. But only when I feel like it :]

As you can see in my signature, I have a fanfic, which I work on when I have time, which isn't very often. I'm not plugging it, though. I have fun writing it, but I don't enjoy writing for school unless it's a narrative or fiction story. Essays? Not so much. At all. Ever.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

lovvetwilight wrote:I like writing, too. But only when I feel like it :]

As you can see in my signature, I have a fanfic, which I work on when I have time, which isn't very often. I'm not plugging it, though. I have fun writing it, but I don't enjoy writing for school unless it's a narrative or fiction story. Essays? Not so much. At all. Ever.
I write better when I'm forced to do it. Otherwise I never get around to it... last year in grade 12 we had to write a personal narrative and an essay. I started both the night before they were do and actually got top marks. Obviously, they were at two different points in time... but still. And then for our Provincial English Exam, we had to write a written piece on "fairness". Top marks. If I try to write freely though, I can't! lol

I am really proud of my written piece. I might upload here to share. It's only couple of pages or so, it was a short story/monologue.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote: I write better when I'm forced to do it. Otherwise I never get around to it... last year in grade 12 we had to write a personal narrative and an essay. I started both the night before they were do and actually got top marks. Obviously, they were at two different points in time... but still. And then for our Provincial English Exam, we had to write a written piece on "fairness". Top marks. If I try to write freely though, I can't! lol

I am really proud of my written piece. I might upload here to share. It's only couple of pages or so, it was a short story/monologue.
I for one would love to read that. :) I always wonder what other people write and no-one normally gets to see.
Oh and it's the same for me. I just can't write whenever no-one is there to force me to do it. I love writing (and apparently I'm quite good at it too, or that's what my teachers used to say) but if it doesn't have a purpose it just doesn't seem to work for me. :(
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hey Guys!
I missed like 15(!) pages and don't have enough time or patience to read through them all so I shall just jump into your lovely conversation :D

I hate writng with a passion! I'm sorry to all who like it! But Ihate it and I'm not very good at it..i have NO imagination or creativity..So it's pretty useless..

Like someone else said - I am pretty much just analytical. I love Maths (Favourite subject..Uber Geek :ugeek: I know..) and Science (not as much) and hate English and Art..Art's fun but I just don't have the creativity..
Oh and I liike History! :D

Even though I hate writing, I LOVE, LOVE LOVEEEEE reading :D
Sooooooo JessicaIsIntoxicated! I would love to read your writing!
I've always been jealous of those in my class who could write..Grrrr...
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner