Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby Bear » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:27 am

lambcullen wrote:i think alot of the romantic scene get better the more you read them- like the NM scene you just mentioned, i kind of rushed it at first because i was so glad he was back but then after reading it for the nth time , i loved the whole staring at each other, small kisses, etc.



I think what I liked more about it was the fact that both parties weren't at their very best forms, both in physical appearance and emotional/mental state. I mean, Bella still probably smelled like fountain water and the dark lines underneath Edward's eyes must have made him look like a racoon. A cute racoon, if you're offended. They both were just a wreck, which made that scene a whole lot sweeter.
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA


TEAM MIKE!
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby lambcullen » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:36 am

yeah- ahhhh racoon.. :P
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

Image
User avatar
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby *Lamb*I*Am* » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:46 am

You can probably tell from my name, which scene is my favourite & I think *one* of the most romantic....
I can't pick just one favourite, there are sooooo many that make me feel all "fuzzy" LOL
Reading through the posts in this thread has been a wonderful reminder of all the moments I love :D
User avatar
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby eliselovesedwardx » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 am

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:Reading through the posts in this thread has been a wonderful reminder of all the moments I love


Same here! There are way too many to post but all that are on here are in my top favourites!

And I love the Wedding ( :D ) and the Meadow scenes the best I think for Romantic scenes..They are the epi-tone of romantic scenes for me :D
I wold have loved to be part of these..
Image
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
User avatar
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Australia, of course

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby slightly_torn_page » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 am

Another one I would add that isn't here (I dont' think, anyway) is from the Midnight Sun draft. Everything with the bottle cap from Bella's lemonade. Especially when he uses it to remember her when he's composing her lullaby. It's just so adorable!

"Play the new song for me one more time, " Esme asked.
"If you'd like that." I agreed, hesitant to follow the tune to its unavoidable end-the end that sent me aching in unfamiliar ways. I thought for a moment, and then pulled the bottle cap from my pocket and set it on the empty music stand. That helped a bit-my little memento of her yes.
I nodded to myself and started playing.
slightly_torn_page
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby lambcullen » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:40 am

slightly_torn_page wrote:Another one I would add that isn't here (I dont' think, anyway) is from the Midnight Sun draft. Everything with the bottle cap from Bella's lemonade. Especially when he uses it to remember her when he's composing her lullaby. It's just so adorable!

"Play the new song for me one more time, " Esme asked.
"If you'd like that." I agreed, hesitant to follow the tune to its unavoidable end-the end that sent me aching in unfamiliar ways. I thought for a moment, and then pulled the bottle cap from my pocket and set it on the empty music stand. That helped a bit-my little memento of her yes.
I nodded to myself and started playing.



GOD YES!!!!! the bottle top- that was just so bloody sweet................
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

Image
User avatar
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby \/Brittany\/ » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

You guys got the sweetest parts! They're so fun to read!

I think it's fun to look at Midnight Sun after reading the series at Edward's reaction to Bella for the first time. It shows that their connection was immediately chemical, and way beyond their control.

That being said, Bella and Edward are the greatest couple in entertainment history! I doubt Ross would stop a van from crushing Rachel.
Image
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
User avatar
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby iloveetwilightt » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:31 pm

there is so many! I'll just give my favorites though :D

The end of breaking dawn-

“‘We have plenty of time to work on it,’ I reminded him.

‘Forever and forever and forever,’ he murmured.

‘That sounds exactly right to me.’

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.”

Edward and Bella's first kiss from Twilight-

“I couldn’t breathe.

He hesitated - not in the normal way, the human way.

Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.

Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.

And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.”

The Wedding scene from Breaking Dawn-

“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.

‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.

When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.

‘I do,’ he vowed.”

And the Meadow Scene from Twilight-

“‘Isabella.’ He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me.’ [...] He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. ‘You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.’”



I love those parts so much. They are definitely the most romantic parts in the whole twilight saga :D
Image
Team Edward Forever :]]
"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
User avatar
iloveetwilightt
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:31 pm
Location: Forks, Washington

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

iloveetwilightt wrote:there is so many! I'll just give my favorites though :D

The end of breaking dawn-

“‘We have plenty of time to work on it,’ I reminded him.

‘Forever and forever and forever,’ he murmured.

‘That sounds exactly right to me.’

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.”

Edward and Bella's first kiss from Twilight-

“I couldn’t breathe.

He hesitated - not in the normal way, the human way.

Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.

Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.

And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.”

The Wedding scene from Breaking Dawn-

“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.

‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.

When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.

‘I do,’ he vowed.”

And the Meadow Scene from Twilight-

“‘Isabella.’ He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me.’ [...] He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. ‘You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.’”



I love those parts so much. They are definitely the most romantic parts in the whole twilight saga :D


You and me have the same values on quotes. :lol: Those are all my favorites.
Image
User avatar
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby \/Brittany\/ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

I love reading these!

The wedding in BD was one of my favorites.
Image
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
User avatar
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron