Teenagers Unite Part Deux

thelion<3
Settled in Forks

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by thelion<3 »

hey! im nicole but you can call me nic. I just joined the lex about 3 days ago so i have no idea what we are talking about. And i am deffinatly not reading 95 pages.
But i read this page and i saw the topic of writing....i like to write im actually writing a book, and i write my own songs too. But like eliselovesedwardx i am also a nerd that really likes math and science....i also like history...wierd that i like the same things as the person above me but it is true.
With hugs and vampire kisses
NIC<3
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

threethings wrote:twilighter1193 - What's your name?
Oh my name is Shelby, like the Mustang (car)...

I like to write but not if i have to... for example last night i was forced to write a persuasive essay for English. lol okay not forced but i really hate writing with stupid prompts!

And hello nicole! i'm ... Shelby (ha i already said that up there...) Anyway! welcome to our unitedness! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

twilighter1193 wrote:
threethings wrote:twilighter1193 - What's your name?
Oh my name is Shelby, like the Mustang (car)...

I like to write but not if i have to... for example last night i was forced to write a persuasive essay for English. lol okay not forced but i really hate writing with stupid prompts!

And hello nicole! i'm ... Shelby (ha i already said that up there...) Anyway! welcome to our unitedness! :D
Haha yeah I like to write stories, essays are another thing. :)
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I have to write quite a lot of essays :evil: :lol: It's just plain Mish!

I was well supres when I got an A+ for my english narrative! :shock: I hate writing, story or not. Also we were doing 'limbo' in poetry and I said some stuff about the tide and the sea and my teacher was just silent and thought he was gonna be like "Possibly" which is what he says when he means "uhhhh - Nope." so I was all "Darn! :oops: " but instead he goes "Excelent!" I was like :shock: lol My friend gets SOOOO into poetry, it's scary :lol:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Im always writing essays at school for coursework etc. :( But im not really a writer im a designer, im the first person my teacher has ever had finish there practical textiles work in the first term ( excluding post prodution testing)
I love reading though, even when im reading books as breaking dawn it only takes me 4 days tops to finish them if i only read them for an hour or so when i go 2 bed

xo
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Luckily I don't have to write a whole lot, but sometimes.
I *gasp* enjoy researching people sometimes, but only sometimes.
I don't always feel like it.

I put a new pic of a Rooster punch needle, I can't remember If I posted it already :?:
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Uh, everyone's talking about writing, right?

Me, well, the sad part about me is that I find it far easier to write fanfics than my own stories. It's not that I'm not creative or anything, it's just easier to write out fanfics because everything is pretty much already set up for you: characters, plot, scenery, etc. I'm much too unorganized with my own stuff that I find it difficult to sit down and actually write it. But I did this one short story for English this year and my teacher said it was very convincing! Yay, that helped me with my writing-self-esteem-issues! Finally, I might have found a worthwhile talent.

Essays? Nope, hate 'em. I always come up with these big, logic things in my head but when I say them or write them down it doesn't make sense. Plus, my teacher expects a lot of writing and when I look at certain things I can't help but think, "Why so much? You can say all that in a smaller quantity with it still making sense."

Math? Science? Yuck, math, the one class that might make me fail high school. My grades would be okay if I didn't have to take that worthless Geometry class. And I don't think science would be so awful if I had a teacher who didn't put people through daydreams the minute she talks.

I love reading! Reading and video games is what got me to write! Right now, I'm trying to find a werewolf book that I hope sincerely will be worth the wait! I really want to read a good werewolf book.

Sorry for the post being so big. I'm trying to make up for the time I lost.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

carrisa: who cares if your post is long?? ive seen longer on another thread so i certainly dont care
if i find a gd werewolf book ill be sure to PM you at the soonest op. i can :)
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

nightrunner wrote:carrisa: who cares if your post is long?? ive seen longer on another thread so i certainly dont care
if i find a gd werewolf book ill be sure to PM you at the soonest op. i can :)
Thanks. It's funny how you can finds heaps of good vampire books but finding the right werewolf book is very difficult. I already have one on hold at my library called Bitten. If it's any good I'll let you guys know!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Please do Carissa! Shelly would love that, she's total Jacob.

I added more pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chloe_cullen/
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage