Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Wingtear »

I PM'ed Nena.
When this thread reaches 100 pages, don't post anymore until we get a new one to rock, OK?
I had to do it now, you crank up 5 pages between my visits...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Wingtear I know this is COMPLETLY OFF TOPIC...wait..never mind I'll PM you.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

^ here's the thread, if you haven't found it yet: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... 48#p156748

back to Jacob:
What Jacob quotes MUST be in New Moon - the movie?
for me, I'm not so bent on the quotes from here, I just hope they keep the general feeling in the discussions. I hope they find a way to make obvious how he manages to avoid all things that might upset Bella to talk about.
I really want the quote "she's stronger than that, she runs with the vampires" on though, but it's not Jacob...
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

There aren't any specific quotes from the book I want in there, but it does depend on the scene. I mean, if the movie think between Mike, him and Bella is there I would like to have the line "...she doesn't like music" or something of that sorts there. No Jake quotes really stick out to me, but the one thing I can remember is whenever he talks about the vampires, he refers to them as leaches, bloodsuckers and parasites and what not and that is somethingI want kept in when ever the vamps are mentioned.

If I don't feel like chucking the book out the window after Edward leaves, I may just start looking for quotes from New Moon that I'd like to have some life in the movie version in regards to Jake.

Besides, as much as I hate the book and everything, I can't wait to see New Moon. I'm kinda hoping movie!Jake wins me over where book!Jake couldn't for this one to be honest.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

his lines in new moon?hmmm..

I like the light-hearted age bickering...
like "i'm middle aged now!" :lol:
doesn't matter much to me, i prefer the light-hearted lines best, the jokes...
of course, i'd expect the "sure,sure"... and "Bells, honey"..

I love how Jake keeps Bella together.. He is her sun, her safe-harbor, and I really want that to translate on the big screen.. I want to see Bella from Zombie-ish mode to Jake's Bella: a little irresponsible, reckless and really fun..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

in the movie they should include the scene where Jacob is driving himself, Bella and Mike Newton to the movies. Mike makes a rude comment about Jacob's car not having a radio and Jacob tells him that it does, but Bella doesn't like music. It's such a little thing but it shows that Jacob pays attention to Bella's wants and needs, is aware of them without her having to tell him, and goes out of his way to make her happy. It's very sweet.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I just want the "dude she runs with vampires" quote from Quil. :) And a jacob quote...hm.....I'll have to think about that.
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

They're going to have to be very careful about how they portray Jacob in New Moon. It's a hard thing, to get the chemistry and the balance right. What they may see as little things that can be cut out really make or break the chemistry for them. Like the age bickering, the candy hearts, the movies, all of that. It's all important. In Twilight they cut out or changed a lot of little scenes that actually had quite a bit of information in them, like the scene where Carlisle explains what they all are.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

switzgal wrote:OK guys ONLY 99 pages to go... Buwhahahahha!!!!!

Jakekins we love you!!!

isnt that funny? i just looked at this randomly, and now we're on 98? or 99?

just 1 (or two) pages to go!
holdingoutforjacob wrote:They're going to have to be very careful about how they portray Jacob in New Moon. It's a hard thing, to get the chemistry and the balance right. What they may see as little things that can be cut out really make or break the chemistry for them. Like the age bickering, the candy hearts, the movies, all of that. It's all important. In Twilight they cut out or changed a lot of little scenes that actually had quite a bit of information in them, like the scene where Carlisle explains what they all are.
agreed. and if this is NM, how is that kissing scene gonna be in eclipse? *shudder* hope that comes out good, not akward. :?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

museicalking wrote:
switzgal wrote:OK guys ONLY 99 pages to go... Buwhahahahha!!!!!
Jakekins we love you!!!
isnt that funny? i just looked at this randomly, and now we're on 98? or 99?
just 1 (or two) pages to go! ?
That just made me go back and reread the beginning...
We spent the better part of pages one and three discussing this particular werewolf wearing no clothes... :lol: OMJB, I guess we're being more mature and no-drooling now towards the end.
And I feel like re-posting this youtube link, which was actually in the first post I read when first visiting the Jacob thread when I was newborn here: the song Your Burning Sun by LoveVampire (here on the Lex) Those lyrics are SO Jacob at the end of New Moon (well, actually early Eclipse would apply too)