Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby shavei7 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Okay, we've reached 100 pages so my job here for now is done.
I'm gonna start moving some more stuff to my new place.

There better not be 8-10 pages in #4 when I come back!
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Image
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
User avatar
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Location: Bellevue, WA

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby Alison » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm

You know what I found kind of ironic? I heard an argument that the reason they were thinking of replacing Taylor was because he was so young and he would be going into "battle" against a 22-year old man (Robert) in the movie. Taylor is the closest to his character description! His age is dead on. Rob should be the one shaking in his boots since he is already 5 years older than the character he is playing.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
User avatar
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby TwiHardPotterFan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm

we made 100 pages!
Image Image
User avatar
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby t_feva » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Alison wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:Alison, thanks for complimenting Team Taycob - but the RPatz girls are nice (but they just talk naughty ALL the time!) They have been supportive of Taylor, too. Bless them!

Oh, don't get me wrong. They're very nice, but I find their conversations to be very intense and difficult to jump into. I think everyone on these boards have a camaraderie because we all love Twilight, which is what keeps me returning to these boards day after day.


i know! theyre a bunch of hoochies over there. :lol:
Image
Image
Image
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
User avatar
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 am
Location: the land of sunshine

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby nafereti » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm

t_feva wrote:
Alison wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:Alison, thanks for complimenting Team Taycob - but the RPatz girls are nice (but they just talk naughty ALL the time!) They have been supportive of Taylor, too. Bless them!

Oh, don't get me wrong. They're very nice, but I find their conversations to be very intense and difficult to jump into. I think everyone on these boards have a camaraderie because we all love Twilight, which is what keeps me returning to these boards day after day.


i know! theyre a bunch of hoochies over there. :lol:


haha...that's funny!
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby JodeenSings » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm

100 YEAH!!!

shavei7 - I've lived here all my life and this winter *sucks*

Last school year we had a week of snow days and even the university shut down, which NEVER happens.

How's the weather in WA, do you like the rain?

"uh, you're asking me about the weather?"
~~~Image~~~
Image
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
User avatar
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby t_feva » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

nafereti wrote:
t_feva wrote:
Alison wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:Alison, thanks for complimenting Team Taycob - but the RPatz girls are nice (but they just talk naughty ALL the time!) They have been supportive of Taylor, too. Bless them!

Oh, don't get me wrong. They're very nice, but I find their conversations to be very intense and difficult to jump into. I think everyone on these boards have a camaraderie because we all love Twilight, which is what keeps me returning to these boards day after day.


i know! theyre a bunch of hoochies over there. :lol:


haha...that's funny!


i went over there and they were discussing dressing like sluts. :shock: i was like "wth?!"
Image
Image
Image
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
User avatar
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 am
Location: the land of sunshine

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby shavei7 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Alison wrote:You know what I found kind of ironic? I heard an argument that the reason they were thinking of replacing Taylor was because he was so young and he would be going into "battle" against a 22-year old man (Robert) in the movie. Taylor is the closest to his character description! His age is dead on. Rob should be the one shaking in his boots since he is already 5 years older than the character he is playing.

Are you serious? Rob is young for his role! he's playing a 107-108 year old vampire! LOL.

Taylor is exactly Jacob's age. That's amazing considering teenagers now are played by late 20s or 30-something actors.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Image
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
User avatar
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Location: Bellevue, WA

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby KStew and RPatz » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 pm

JodeenSings, for your location, I can just imagine you protecting your spaceheater while swinging a big sword at The Jonas Brothers, who are whimpering in a corner! Hahahaha! It's alot funnier in my head!!
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: Listening to Michael Jackson

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Postby t_feva » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

shavei7 u live in WA? have u been to forks?
Image
Image
Image
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
User avatar
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 am
Location: the land of sunshine

PreviousNext

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron