Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by switzgal »

:lol: :lol: ^^^
I would do the same thing!!! I'd be like...OK Jakey, I'm here!!! LOL I just adore that character so much!!
and... :o :shock: at Taylor's BISCEPS in those pictures!!! That shouldn't happen to teenage boys...srsly!!!
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

JodeenSings wrote:
KStew and RPatz wrote:JodeenSings, for your location, I can just imagine you protecting your spaceheater while swinging a big sword at The Jonas Brothers, who are whimpering in a corner! Hahahaha! It's alot funnier in my head!!
I could take on the JoBros with a spork!!!! Even if they we're vamps, with my Taycob brand spaceheater, I wouldn't need anyother protection.

Hey Switzy - I'm going to be in Berwyn the 24th, I think. That morning I have a music workshop. PM if your going to be around - if I'm that close to the city, I think I'll be brave enough to drive in. I'll bring my spork for protection! HA! :lol:

Let's all move to LaPush, baby!

so are you feeling a bit of eric in you?
Image Image
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

switzgal wrote::lol: :lol: ^^^
I would do the same thing!!! I'd be like...OK Jakey, I'm here!!! LOL I just adore that character so much!!
and... :o :shock: at Taylor's BISCEPS in those pictures!!! That shouldn't happen to teenage boys...srsly!!!
pg 103? damn you guys met the goal, and then some..

anyone notice that the "twilight topsites" icon now has taylor and the NM tulip??
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote:
t_feva wrote:shavei7 u live in WA? have u been to forks?
My sis has been to Forks ((since we use to live up in WA)) & she says Forks is a "dead town" or very "towny". All their main shops & stores are on one street.

I don't think i can EVER live there. Well if Twilight was real...hell yeah, I'll pack my stuff up with a quickness & move right over there. I'll be like...WHERE'S JACOB?! I'M HERE!! haha :lol:
I'll prbly scare the poor boy away that he'll never set foot in forks again & just stay in la push.
heck yes! i'd move right over there too and look for edward. start stalking him then the cullens would have to relocate. :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

You guys think any mods will be mad that we're over 100 pages?
I pm one of them, but I think it's too late to make a thread at this time.
Oh well!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:
nafereti wrote:
My sis has been to Forks ((since we use to live up in WA)) & she says Forks is a "dead town" or very "towny". All their main shops & stores are on one street.

I don't think i can EVER live there. Well if Twilight was real...hell yeah, I'll pack my stuff up with a quickness & move right over there. I'll be like...WHERE'S JACOB?! I'M HERE!! haha :lol:
I'll prbly scare the poor boy away that he'll never set foot in forks again & just stay in la push.
heck yes! i'd move right over there too and look for edward. start stalking him then the cullens would have to relocate. :lol:
maybe they're break their treaty & just bite you...haha
Last edited by nafereti on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
TwiHardPotterFan

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

shortstuff wrote:

anyone notice that the "twilight topsites" icon now has taylor and the NM tulip??
i know they need to make the next thread! i'm getting off im bored talking to myself
Image Image
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

shortstuff wrote:

short stuff, I noticed and posted the "topsites" thing a few pages back, doesn't anyone listen to me????? :lol:

Taylor's bicep is as big as Rob's head!

I PM Nena at page 98.

so are you feeling a bit of eric in you? That sounds naughty! :o
Last edited by JodeenSings on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

JodeenSings wrote:
KStew and RPatz wrote:JodeenSings, for your location, I can just imagine you protecting your spaceheater while swinging a big sword at The Jonas Brothers, who are whimpering in a corner! Hahahaha! It's alot funnier in my head!!
I could take on the JoBros with a spork!!!! Even if they we're vamps, with my Taycob brand spaceheater, I wouldn't need anyother protection.

Hey Switzy - I'm going to be in Berwyn the 24th, I think. That morning I have a music workshop. PM if your going to be around - if I'm that close to the city, I think I'll be brave enough to drive in. I'll bring my spork for protection! HA! :lol:

Let's all move to LaPush, baby!

NO DISNEY PEOPLE, I stole that from someone on the New Moon Movie thread.

http://www.krittersinthemailbox.com/ani ... plush4.htm

Does the top one look the most like him, there are a few down the page that look good, too.
I e-mailed Build-A-Bear and requested that they design wolves. I think with new moon coming to the theaters, every 10 year old girl will want one.

And then Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato and crying into each other's hair and Miley Cyrus is trying to get behind them so she is protected but they keep pushing her away and saying "Go get your own spot!" :lol:

Geez, I am enjoying this WAY too much!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote:
t_feva wrote:
nafereti wrote:

maybe they're break their treaty & just bit you...haha
i wish. i wanna be with edward 4ever. but i think the wolves r cooler.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1