Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby stellar87 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Okay, I really loved that hair flipping soulmates thingy. So cute. haha

Second, I couldn't blame Rob for being possibly rude and wanting to be left alone...I'm slightly having that mood today for some reason. And I don't even have people bugging me all the time or taking my picture...I would disappoint all the time if I were him. He's gonna have good days and bad days.

And the pick up line...yeah I'm pretty sure I'd die laughing. :lol: I would love it because he would so be joking and be using that weird humor of his and I'd love it. I believe he did it too hahahaha. Just like I'd freaking love if he really used the "I'd look good in your clothes" line like he said he did. :lol: God, I love him. I'd want to marry him after that...and jump his bones. Both of which I already want to do. :P

Also found this cute article and thought you guys might like a couple of the blurbs from it. As if we need more reason to awww are The Robert Pattinson.
"I miss being able to go for a walk," Pattinson, 22, told Sweden's Frida magazine in a new interview. "I miss the smell of London...I almost cried because I missed it so much. And I miss my dog [Patty]," he says.

As it is, Pattinson, who has described himself as a loner, likes to keep his personal life quiet—and private. "There’s just a few persons who are worth your time," says Rob.

"Plus, I’m always moving around and that’s a problem," he adds. "I would rather stay at home doing some creative than [go out] just to talk some crap."


And holy hell, this will make you guys hot...total *jizz* material. Seriously haha
http://pics.livejournal.com/door/pic/000zzz9g
I don't know about you but I seriously cannot keep the dirty thoughts out of my mind when I look at that...just the tongue action...umm...yeah, what was I saying? :twisted:

OH and this...I'd still totally cukf him but SERIOUSLY...what the hell is with the hair??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_17VHNXow7TA/SWjszenb2BI/AAAAAAAACbk/etrQQ0PgzUU/s1600-h/PDVD_027.jpg

ROBNAPPING NEXT WEEKEND!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: That's my excited face. Number 2 sluts! Remember that. :P
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
User avatar
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby DarkMuse » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Nikki! Good God woman! You're definitely trying to kill me. And before we even get to meet him. GAHH!

*calm*

I know this isn't Rob related (sorry!) but Xia is always doing this and I think it's funny. So I had to add a picture. Haha.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/motivation%20or%20motivational%20posters/ninja_kelly/Motivation%20or%20motivational%20posters/facepalm.jpg?o=179

ROBNAPPING next weekend!! Ahhh I'm so excited. Haha. Weeeeee!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
Image
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
User avatar
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:24 am
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby stellar87 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

DarkMuse wrote:Nikki! Good God woman! You're definitely trying to kill me. And before we even get to meet him. GAHH!

*calm*

I know this isn't Rob related (sorry!) but Xia is always doing this and I think it's funny. So I had to add a picture. Haha.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/motivation%20or%20motivational%20posters/ninja_kelly/Motivation%20or%20motivational%20posters/facepalm.jpg?o=179

ROBNAPPING next weekend!! Ahhh I'm so excited. Haha. Weeeeee!


haha Don't die yet!!! After we meet Rob and get him to awwwwrawr and say Kristiner...and Nikki of course but it's not as funny. :? lol

And that picture is so hilarious! Totally Xia! That's awesome...facepalm. I love it when Xia does that. haha Just like head desk. :lol: I love our little baby Robnapper aka The Charmer aka Xia. :D
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
User avatar
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby ana; » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

stellar87 wrote:Okay, I really loved that hair flipping soulmates thingy. So cute. haha

Second, I couldn't blame Rob for being possibly rude and wanting to be left alone...I'm slightly having that mood today for some reason. And I don't even have people bugging me all the time or taking my picture...I would disappoint all the time if I were him. He's gonna have good days and bad days.

And the pick up line...yeah I'm pretty sure I'd die laughing. I would love it because he would so be joking and be using that weird humor of his and I'd love it. I believe he did it too hahahaha. Just like I'd freaking love if he really used the "I'd look good in your clothes" line like he said he did. God, I love him. I'd want to marry him after that...and jump his bones. Both of which I already want to do.

Also found this cute article and thought you guys might like a couple of the blurbs from it. As if we need more reason to awww are The Robert Pattinson.
"I miss being able to go for a walk," Pattinson, 22, told Sweden's Frida magazine in a new interview. "I miss the smell of London...I almost cried because I missed it so much. And I miss my dog [Patty]," he says.

As it is, Pattinson, who has described himself as a loner, likes to keep his personal life quiet—and private. "There’s just a few persons who are worth your time," says Rob.

"Plus, I’m always moving around and that’s a problem," he adds. "I would rather stay at home doing some creative than [go out] just to talk some crap."


And holy hell, this will make you guys hot...total *jizz* material. Seriously haha
http://pics.livejournal.com/door/pic/000zzz9g
I don't know about you but I seriously cannot keep the dirty thoughts out of my mind when I look at that...just the tongue action...umm...yeah, what was I saying? :twisted:

OH and this...I'd still totally cukf him but SERIOUSLY...what the hell is with the hair??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_17VHNXow7TA/SWjszenb2BI/AAAAAAAACbk/etrQQ0PgzUU/s1600-h/PDVD_027.jpg

ROBNAPPING NEXT WEEKEND!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: That's my excited face. Number 2 sluts! Remember that. :P


Nikki, omg!
That tongue, where's that clip from?
I almost died when I saw that. :shock:

I know how it feels to be away from home, it's so difficult.
so I totally get him.

I want to see that "pick-up" lines interview? Anyone has it?
Cuz I was on my cellphone when that interview came out and couldn't see it at all.
Omg, I need a dream where he tells me "You'll look good in my white shirt".
*FAINTSSS* :shock:

GOOD NEWS-
I just read that the Twilight cast is supposed to show up for the Golden Globes.
So maybe he'll be there tomorrow?
User avatar
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 am
Location: somewhere sunny.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby stellar87 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

ana; wrote:
Nikki, omg!
That tongue, where's that clip from?
I almost died when I saw that. :shock:

I know how it feels to be away from home, it's so difficult.
so I totally get him.

I want to see that "pick-up" lines interview? Anyone has it?
Cuz I was on my cellphone when that interview came out and couldn't see it at all.
Omg, I need a dream where he tells me "You'll look good in my white shirt".
*FAINTSSS* :shock:

GOOD NEWS-
I just read that the Twilight cast is supposed to show up for the Golden Globes.
So maybe he'll be there tomorrow?


I was so hoping that he might possibly be at the Golden Globes. I'll be watching anyway...it would certainly make my night if he were there. :mrgreen:

Okay Ana...tongue interview! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0C14Qv2Zl4&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/&feature=player_embedded

And the "I'd look good in your clothes" interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HTYB_llIpc&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/search?updated-max=2009-01-05T11%3A49%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=40&feature=player_embedded

Yep, you should love me. :D Totally went and found those just for you my dear Ana. hehe
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
User avatar
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby DarkMuse » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 pm

So they're gonna be at the Golden Globes then? Woohoo! We'll finally get to see Rob again. I hope. And my phone died so if you text me, I won't get it until I get home in the morning. I forgot my charger. *facepalm* :lol:

So yeah you can either reach me here, or on my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/welcome2disturbia), or thru e-mail: (darkcrystalmaze@sbcglobal.net). Not that anyone has a reason to contact me right now. Lol. Just saying is all.

I love all you sluts!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
Image
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
User avatar
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:24 am
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby ana; » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm

stellar87 wrote:
I was so hoping that he might possibly be at the Golden Globes. I'll be watching anyway...it would certainly make my night if he were there. :mrgreen:

Okay Ana...tongue interview! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0C14Qv2Zl4&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/&feature=player_embedded

And the "I'd look good in your clothes" interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HTYB_llIpc&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/search?updated-max=2009-01-05T11%3A49%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=40&feature=player_embedded

Yep, you should love me. :D Totally went and found those just for you my dear Ana. hehe


I adooooreee you Nikkster.
Haha, thank you so muchhhh. :D

MY GIFT FOR YOU.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/ ... 7_8427.jpg

Husband material right?
aaaawwww.

Kris & Nikki - Yeah, Justjared.buzznet.com posted a few pics of Ashley Greene yesterday and they wrote something like she's supposed to attend with the rest of the cast the Golden Globes tomorrow.
User avatar
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 am
Location: somewhere sunny.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby stellar87 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 am

ana; wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
I was so hoping that he might possibly be at the Golden Globes. I'll be watching anyway...it would certainly make my night if he were there. :mrgreen:

Okay Ana...tongue interview! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0C14Qv2Zl4&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/&feature=player_embedded

And the "I'd look good in your clothes" interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HTYB_llIpc&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/search?updated-max=2009-01-05T11%3A49%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=40&feature=player_embedded

Yep, you should love me. :D Totally went and found those just for you my dear Ana. hehe


I adooooreee you Nikkster.
Haha, thank you so muchhhh. :D

MY GIFT FOR YOU.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/ ... 7_8427.jpg

Husband material right?
aaaawwww.

Kris & Nikki - Yeah, Justjared.buzznet.com posted a few pics of Ashley Greene yesterday and they wrote something like she's supposed to attend with the rest of the cast the Golden Globes tomorrow.


:shock: That is my husband! Awwww...rawr...awwrawr.
And I really, really hope the rumor about the Golden Globes is true...watch with our luck it will be everyone BUT Rob. lol

OH yeah and Kris... *points to the pic Ana posted* Hotness Monster...you...post...now. :D
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
User avatar
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby jlbower79 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 am

ok so just wanted everyone to know im ok!

It's out, he knows.. tomorrow i start rearranging a few things... but i just wanted e1 to know i'm ok and i appreciate all the love :)

thanks
JAIME

ps so im on yahoo and ain't no body there! wth?
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Postby DarkMuse » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 am

HAHAH Nikki I uploaded it before I read your post. And yes I do hope he's at the Golden Globes. Oh and I uploaded the tongue wag picture too. Hehe. I had to. It's just too yum not to.

Gotta remember to watch the awards tomorrow. I'm all kinds of excited now. And he probably won't be there. :( But if it said the rest of the cast then he damn well better be. Lol.

JAIME! I'm glad you're doing ok. I was a worried all day but I didn't wanna text in case you were in the middle of something. Glad you're on here to tell us what's up. Sorry I can't use YM :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
Image
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
User avatar
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:24 am
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron