Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Solomon Trimble as Sam Uley

Post by Nerd »

I really loved the poem at the end that, as Sam, he wrote for Emil.. :D It was so pretty. Too bad Steph says Sam isn't really a poet.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Solomon really went all out and embraced the role of Sam even though he and Krys only had one scene and one day on set.
He tried to learn the language and everything. He even brought some of the clothes.

I hope he gets recast as Sam. He looks like he's getting more buff in those pictures!
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^^ I liked it too but then again all i kept saying was .... "POOR LEAH!!" :cry:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

:( I totally forgot about Leah for a second. DARN! UGH! Poor her!

He does, doesn't he? Haha. Sounds like he's using that gym membership to his benefit!

I really hope he gets the part. I totally agree about how dedicated he seems. I wasn't quite sure if he was going to fight for the role, but he seems like he really wants it now. :) He's been trying so hard to get into acting, and in the interview, he talked about how excited he was when he heard that he'd been cast. Sam's part gets bigger, and he SO deserves to have it.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

I know Solomon has a legit myspace, but I can't really tell if his face book is for real. There is a fan page. And on the fan page there is a post from "Solomon Trimble" that says :
Solomon Trimble wrote
at 1:08am on November 27th, 2008
This is not my page, I have no Idea how facebook works or how this started, I am not mad, but for the love of god delete the vanguard photo of me sitting down!

Thought it was funny, and sounds like him.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

^^^ I feel a SoloSam campaign in the works!! LOL
Yeah I hope Solomon and Krys gets to come back. They were perfect. They can't cut their hair though!!
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ omg...do you guy wanna start one?! haha.
is it for sure that they are not casted?
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Ugh. I'm always skeptical about authenticity on the web. Lol. But that really DOES sound like him!

Haha. YES! We need to support the pack! :)

It's for sure that there's no news about it. On TST, Kallie and Kassie were talking about it. I don't know if they have any inside informaton, but Kallie said that some of the actors that didn't have really BIG roles were going to have to re-audition with the new director. I'm hoping Chris stays true to the actors from Twilight, though. :( Some people might not take notice, but I know I would if they changed. Solomon is pretty much my Sam, and Krys is my Embry.

Ugghh. I PMed Pel about the new Taylor thread. I hope SOMEBODY gets on to start it. Lol.
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Oh man!!

Switzgal I think you should make another flyer but with Solomon & Krys. We can send it to their myspace pages. I found both of them one night. The comments on Krys & Solomon's pages were funny. There was a lot of...

"good job on the big screen even though you were only there for like 5 minutes."

too cute!!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I totally vote for Switzgal making more of her amazing flyers. xD

I'm such a dork. I just found his page and wrote him a letter:

I don't want to come off as an overeager, neurotic fan, but I don't think there's any way around that. Just wanted to say that I REALLY hope that you and Krys get to keep yours parts for the rest of the Twilight franchise. :) Even though you only had a minute or so on screen, you both did EXTREMELY well. I can see you, personally, exhibiting that alpha attitude that Sam needs to have.

I also read an interview today that you did... Well, I'm not sure how long ago it was. Recently? A while back? It was definitely after Twilight filming. Well, I read the poem that you wrote as Sam, and it's beautiful. It definitely captures the character's persona, and the style was magnificent in itself. I'm not some peotry fanatic, so I probably couldn't name anything or anybody that isn't your basic everybody-knows-that information, but I do write and read it once in a while, and I think that's really cool that you write. I live in South Dakota, so I probably won't ever get to see/hear you read, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for your stuff.

Great job with EVERYTHING and I hope this year is prosperous for you in many ways. :) Take care!

~Amber Pederson