Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by JodeenSings »

Nerd wrote:LOL! I'll be partaking in that fantasy tonight when I'm trying to get to sleep. And Schwarz can come, too, as Taylor's male not-date!

Interviewer: So, who's on your arm tonight?
Taylor: These are the lovely 'Team Taycob' girls from the Twilight Lexicon forums.
Schwarz: *ahem* *glare*
Taylor: Excuse me, sorry. And gentleman! *shines his amazingly bright teeth in apology*
Jodeen: *shifty eyes* I'm totally not thinking anything dirty. I'm not THAT kind of teacher.
Taylor: *laughs his charming laugh*
Us: *swoon*
I guess I deserve that after the Lustner comment.

So are we talking Teenage Mutant Sioux Tribe Turtles?
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Lol! I guess they WOULD be intimidating. Would they be as slow as regular turtles, though? Because that would knock the level of intimidation down. (lol and before I posted this, nafereti already got to that punchline!)

Oh! I was wondering if it was something cultural, but I wasn't going to pretend that I knew anything about it. xD That's way too informed for me. I remember some ruckus about that a while back, though, because some people thought it was disrespectful.

Looool! I'm sorry, Jodeen, but I had to use that line. It was brilliant when you said it and I couldn't let you live it down!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Wait what's this about Turtles??? I only speak wolf!!! :P
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

ookay... over 15 pages to go through.

welcome omjb_loveydove !

t_feva and Nafereti:
yup, I live in WA, in the Bellevue/Redmond area, 20 - 25 minutes north of Seattle.
I haven't been to Forks but I'm planning to go there this summer and maybe to LaPush.
If the Cullens and Jacob and the rest are REAL, I'd move there in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I'm staying put in the city.
Jodeen wrote:shavei7 - I've lived here all my life and this winter *sucks*
Last school year we had a week of snow days and even the university shut down, which NEVER happens.
How's the weather in WA, do you like the rain?
"uh, you're asking me about the weather?"
You know you've seen Twilight once too many times when you start quoting lines from it. And to answer your question, I hate the rain. But I'd take it any day over snow storms. Over christmas we've had snow storms after snow storms. Now we have non stop rain. Lovely.

switzgal: I may visit my aunt in chicago this Thanksgiving. If that happens, I'll meet you and the others who live in chicago for NM. If you guys want to, that is :)

And Rob doesn't need to work out. He's skinny, true, but with a face LIKE THAT, who needs a six pack? LOL.

Anybody here who lives in WA???

I'm having a hard time looking at Taylor's photos... maybe if I convince myself he's at least 18, I'd be able to admire it without feeling like a perv. heehee

What's this talk about TURTLES???
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

LOL! Okay, so I've been wondering this for the longest time: Since the pack isn't comprised of actual WEREWOLVES and the only reason they shapeshift into wolves in the first place is because their legend says they're descended from TURTLES, would Sioux shapeshifters turn into giant TURTLES? Lol. I'm still trying to imagine these kickbutt turtles chomping on Vampire flesh.
That's how the turtle thing got started, because my mind wandered... xD
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Nerd wrote:Lol! I guess they WOULD be intimidating. Would they be as slow as regular turtles, though? Because that would knock the level of intimidation down. (lol and before I posted this, nafereti already got to that punchline!)
That will most def'n knock the level of intimidation if they were slow. ahaha...omjb, now i cant stop laughing. I have a BIG imagination & I cant stop picturing GIANT SLOW TURTLES saving me from vampires...LOL

Shavei7- I uses to live in Seattle!! Yeah, my sis went to Forks & she said it's very "towny".
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

shavei7 wrote:switzgal: I may visit my aunt in chicago this Thanksgiving. If that happens, I'll meet you and the others who live in chicago for NM. If you guys want to, that is :)

\
WOW you had to read through a lot!!
That would be fantastic if we could get together for New Moon!! YAY!! We have a while but the Lex can keep us in touch to make plans and solidfy them as it gets closer!!

So it can be...
me, you, Jodeen, soozabooza, omjb!! I also have two other friends that love Twilight (but they don't post on the Lex-they're not as obsessed as I am._
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Nerd wrote:LOL! Okay, so I've been wondering this for the longest time: Since the pack isn't comprised of actual WEREWOLVES and the only reason they shapeshift into wolves in the first place is because their legend says they're descended from TURTLES, would Sioux shapeshifters turn into giant TURTLES? Lol. I'm still trying to imagine these kickbutt turtles chomping on Vampire flesh.
That's how the turtle thing got started, because my mind wandered... xD
haha.. Turtles..
I can see it now, like teenage mutant ninja turtles, kawaaabongaa dude.. :lol:
sam would be leonardo
jacob would be mikee - just cuz he's really fun

lol, i should really stop now
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

shavei7 wrote:
Jodeen wrote:shavei7 - I've lived here all my life and this winter *sucks*
Last school year we had a week of snow days and even the university shut down, which NEVER happens.
How's the weather in WA, do you like the rain?
"uh, you're asking me about the weather?"
You know you've seen Twilight once too many times when you start quoting lines from it. And to answer your question, I hate the rain. But I'd take it any day over snow storms. Over christmas we've had snow storms after snow storms. Now we have non stop rain. Lovely.

switzgal: I may visit my aunt in chicago this Thanksgiving. If that happens, I'll meet you and the others who live in chicago for NM. If you guys want to, that is :)
I would so totally be up for meeting in November for new moon - hope you can make it! And I hope it doesn't rain. I hate anything cold and wet <shivers>!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Omjb, Nafereti... I'm dying over here. I'm imagining that, too. *breathes* Calm down, calm down!

What would a vampire call them as an insult? The wolves have mutt... 'Ugh. I smell reptile.' LOL! And I just got the image of a turtle pack. A very slow turtle pack... *snorts* Can't. Breathe!

We DO need a Team Taycob thread, just so we can freely go off-topic.

Llooooll, Yanjan. They'd have their own theme song! Lol!