Rpatz=love

silvo_volvo_stalker
Settled in Forks

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by silvo_volvo_stalker »

Well obviously. We all know that Malaz!
So are you from the middle east? Im from England but my name is Australia!
Shall we start a new topic?

If RPatz was a music artist, would he play a intrument or sing. If 'instrument' which one? And what style of music would he play? Does that make sense?
<3 Robyn xxxx
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

haha, i know...i got confused there for a second :D
I live in Canada but my roots are arabian (middle eastern), and turkish!
__
nice topic!

hmmm....an instrument.
PIANO...i would love to see him compose
guitar - cause he can totally rock it. not electric guitar, although i can see him going crazy with that. but just a normal acousitc guitar, ahh...
I think his style, would be the melodic, little bit of rock, sort of thing. sort of like muse. some their songs are real rock but they start out all nice and soft.
or some lullabys *swoon* i still can't get over the fact he composed and SINGS bella's lullaby. i am so going to die in the movie theatre...
silvo_volvo_stalker
Settled in Forks

Post by silvo_volvo_stalker »

Haha, he already plays Piano, good with his fingers :lol:
I can imagine him in the Muse type indie music, maybe at a push Panic at the Disco type music!
Haha Rob rocking out on a electric guitar, maybe he would be good on Bass!
Ooh me too. I cant wait until the film comes out.
Him singing and on the piano at the same time!!
Love It Much!!
<3 Robyn xxx
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

he has pianistic fingers, i never knew that. i knew he played the guitar. hm?
yes, Indie/alternative would be his type of music.
HipHop....goshhh. i would lmao if he tries to do that in a not-hurting-his-feelings-way. :D :lol:
oooh, Bass is good. i can see him doing that.
how about the drums? i sort of can and sort of can't see him doing that.

*DIES* him playing the piano in a huge movie screen,ahhhhhhh *screams*
i need my brown paper bag!!!
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

xoxocamille wrote:Hm, new topic time now? Okay, here's one...
So we've seen Rob in some magazine covers as Edward Cullen such as Entertainment Weekly (thanks for sending me one, Nicole!) and stuff. If Rob should pose for another magazine for just being Robert Pattinson and not as Edward Cullen, which magazine would you choose?

Gosh, did that make sense? Lol, if not, then.... I apologize. Hahah.
someone mentioned GQ and Esquire? yea, i agree with you. i saw Shia LaBeouf on Esquire. he isn't that big hollywood star, just starting out. so who knows, when Twilight comes out, Rob would be all over the covers of magazines! i don't really need him to be topless; that crooked smile and the sex hair - these enough would make me get the magazine, no doubt! oh, and extreme-close up! okay, a portrait would be enough. you know, those candid portraits are always unique! oh, i so want to be the photographer! LOL!! oh wait wait! Rob running his fingers through his hair as the cover of the magazine! W-O-W! (okay, that's enough for today, Esli!) lol!

mlola619 - haha, you're imagining way beyond! i was trying not to imagine him in speedos anymore, and you just brought it up into my head! hahahah. oh well, thanks though ;)

Robyn - to answer your question.. well, i think most of us have seen a youtube video of Rob's performance, playing a cover of a song which i can't recall. he's a really good singer and guitarist. i can't see him play any other instruments beside acoustic guitar, piano, saxphone and trumpet. guitar and piano would make him look very artistic, whereas saxphone would make him look rrrrrrreally sexy. as for the genres, i say jazz, blues and indie alternative, like Secondhand Serenade or Jack's Mannequin or Blue October. Muse? i don't know. i can't quite imagine that one.
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

silvo_volvo_stalker wrote:Hey can i join :D
I love RPattz and seriously my friends are sick of me talking about him!
<3 Robyn x
Of course hunn, welcome to the RPattz=Love thread<3
Hahah, isn't that the main reason why we're all in this thread?
We can't get enough of Robert Pattinson.
Trust me, I should know. Lol.

Hey Robyn! I'm Camille, one of the many super obsessed Rob fan.
Hm, that is quite an understatement. Lol.

--------------------------------
Aw, we have a new topic already?
Wait, I haven't answered the one I opened the other day!
Heheh, well, I'll answer it right now.
Camille wrote:So we've seen Rob in some magazine covers as Edward Cullen such as Entertainment Weekly (thanks for sending me one, Nicole!) and stuff. If Rob should pose for another magazine for just being Robert Pattinson and not as Edward Cullen, which magazine would you choose?
Hm. I don't really care which magazine he poses for, heck, as long as he's in the front page! Just not any tabloid magazines I guess, where they put the gossip stuff and such. He should definitely have one for Vanity Fair or even People or actually, even Times magazine! That would be awesome. Just like my lovely Esli said, he doesn't have to be all topless, he could be simply wearing a suit or a casual outfit as long as he's in there, right? That's all that matters for me.

.... However, I wouldn't mind at all if he makes one for Playgirl. Hahah.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oooookay, just being honest! (Although now I sound like a sex-crazed addict, which I'm totally not. Hahh)

I'll answer the new one out later. :D
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

LOL!!!!! Camille, your last few sentences cracked me up!! Playgirl?? i don't know about that one, but that could only mean something else, right? okay okay, let's not go there. haha!

ooh, Times! that would be cool! but wouldn't it be more interesting, if he was on the cover of some cooking magazine, and inside, someone interviewed him and maybe ask a few receipes of his favorite dishes? ahaha! or maybe he come out with his own? W-O-W! :D

AAAH! i just had a vision of Rob in Martha Stewart's tv show!! trying to prepare a dish with Martha!! :shock:
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Yes Esli!
Hale yeah! Playgirl babyyyy!
Hahah, I would so buy that shizz. Lol.

Oooh, but a cooking magazine would be awesome too!
For some reason, when you mentioned that, the first thing that came to my mind was this old banner I saw in the old Lex of Edward wearing nothing but an apron and the caption was like, 'Bake & Bite'. Hmm, do you know that banner? Dear lord, he would be so HOT! I love guys who can cook. Because for one thing, I can't cook for my life, but if Rob cooked for me... that would be *dies*
Lol.
silvo_volvo_stalker wrote:If RPatz was a music artist, would he play a intrument or sing. If 'instrument' which one? And what style of music would he play?
Hm, I haven't answered this yet!
But if RPattz would play an instrument, I would only want him to play 2 things: a piano or a guitar.
I would love for him to sing acoustic, slow songs.
That would be soooo romantic.
*swooooons*

Okay, this thread has been dead for.... what, 3-4 days?
That is unacceptable! But anyways, I have a new topic!
It related to the cooking thing I mentioned above.

If Rob came over to your house for a lovely dinner, what dish would you serve him and why?
--And no looking for his favorite food either! LOL
Alrighty, discuss away<3
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

JEEZ! this thread IS dead! i was expecting more pages after not being online for 2 days, but i guess i was wrong. we need to keep this thread alive or it'll be closed!! just wondering, what happened to Nicole, Sonal, etc? where have they gone to? :(
xoxocamille wrote:
If Rob came over to your house for a lovely dinner, what dish would you serve him and why?
--And no looking for his favorite food either! LOL
Alrighty, discuss away<3

okay, Camille, that banner, yea, i've seen it before. LOL! it's quite hilarious. i love guys who can cook too!! really like a bonus point! okay, and to answer your question, i would cook pasta, um, spaghetti with meatballs - classic and simple. why? because that is my favorite, and they say that pasta, or rather spaghetti is one of the romantic dish? haha, i think so. and probably add a little of my own flavor and all. ;) ooooh, can i add in desert as well?? hmm, it's be creme brulee! aaaaah, i can so imagine it now! or maybe i just feel like having them now. LOL! well yea, that would be my answer :)

ps: Camille's avatar is sexaaaay!! *feeling all squeazy inside*
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Esli!
Yay, someone else who's here<3
*hugs*

I know! Where is Nicole? I miss her!
Has she even registered yet?
I've seen Sonal here one time, but I don't know where she is these days!
Its like she just disappeared!
Hmmmm. I dont know.

Oh! Ahaha!
Why thank you!
Dayummm! *looks at avie* He is hot! Rofl(:
It's so sexy when he does that. *dies*

Oh, you've seen that banner before?
Hahah, it reminded me of that when you mentioned the magazine!

Anyways, to answer the question...
xoxocamille wrote:If Rob came over to your house for a lovely dinner, what dish would you serve him and why?
Okay, if Rob could come over my house for a lovely dinner... *ponders*
There will be candles everywhere. I'll try to make it as romantic as possible. Hehe<3
Maybe then he could just fall deeply in love with me.
LOL.
But if I would cook him a lovely dinner... (which I cannot do for my life)
I would cook him PASTA as well.
I love Pasta, I'm hoping he does too, hehe.
So in that case, I would either make Fettuccine Alfredo (*dies) or some creamy Tortellini.
Omgoodness, that would be so yummy!
Serve it over some wine, and dinner rolls!
Lol, I dont really know much about food, since I cant really cook & all, but I would serve that as a main dish and try to cook it as perfect as possible.

For dessert, I will serve him an incredible... *ponders some more*
Cream Puffs! Hahah, hell yeah!
I love Cream Puffs!
Or maybe he wants fruits like strawberries.. with some whipped cream, then champagne...
Whoooa! Okay, I'm getting carried away. Sorry.
But yeah, that's what I would serve! Teehee<3

Anyone else?