What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sabeth
Settled in Forks

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by Sabeth »

I have no idea, I wish I could think of something original. :|

I'm always over-thinking things all the time and worrying too much. I don't know if that would be good or bad enhanced?
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

My power would be kind of a Jazz (Love the BD nickname lol) Edward combo in a way. Because I can usually tell whats going through someones head by reading their expressions/emotions. I know everyone can do that a bit but most of the time...I am REALLY accurate :D . So my power would be being able to tell whats going on in someones head if I saw their face. In other words, Edwards power toned down to the max with a hint of Jazz :lol:
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Luna Silvertail
Wandering Through Town

Post by Luna Silvertail »

Hmmm.... I can't think of anything that I have personally have that would become a special power.
Maybe reading books at the speed of light could be one of them or confusing people with irrelevant facts. :lol:

I would be happy anyways with the extra speed/strength, not having to sleep (I hate sleeping. It would be more interesting if I dreamed more often... other then feeling better when you wake, I'd rather use that time to do other things.), and looking good. I wouldn't need extra powers more then that!

However, the power to know what people are thinking about you would be nice... although something like Edward's would annoy the heck out of me. Something like Bella's power, were you could block any negitive feelings that are caused by what other people say would be nice too...
Oh yeah? Well, I bit the werewolf back!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I have the ability to make people lose their brain cells...

I do it constantly. Even now.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

Hmm....i dont know what i would want mine to be, maybe the power to distract people, make them see things they dont really see or think about something else so they forget what they were doing in the first place, lol kinda like jane and her ability to make people think they are in pain but arent really...i dunno..maybe i can think of something better lol
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I would love the power to freeze people. Kind of like Piper in Charmed? Sometimes, I want someone to just stop talking so I can have some silence or time to think, like if they were overwhelming me with something... And I'm always a great listener. People just come up to me and spill their secrets... so I think I would probably be a telepath. Right? I don't know. But definitely freezing people or time, so I can think is the best power.

I think being able to have the sensitive hearing and super speed is amazing. Along with the beauty... but that's not as important as the sensitive hearing. It would mean the world for me to be able to hear with out _aids_. I'm hearing impaired, so anything that would allow me to hear without hearing aids is a blessing. Haha.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I'd probably have persuasive powers....i've very persuasive. =P You know, i'd be able to ake people believe anything i say/do. lolll Not very nice, but oh well.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

I think my power would be something like Jasper's...I know when people feel sad, etc. when others don't and I'm good at soothing them....
Or I would have some power likeeee......I dunno....I'm pretty good at art...maybe painting future or something :D
msbrit90
Settled in Forks

Post by msbrit90 »

lol id love to have the power to make people shut up.
like just take their voice away or maybe just be able to tune stuff out so i dont hear it at all.

id like to be able to turn invisible too, and draw. lol i know drawing isnt really a power but i have no artistic ability at all. lol
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:I would love the power to freeze people. Kind of like Piper in Charmed? Sometimes, I want someone to just stop talking so I can have some silence or time to think, like if they were overwhelming me with something... And I'm always a great listener. People just come up to me and spill their secrets... so I think I would probably be a telepath. Right? I don't know. But definitely freezing people or time, so I can think is the best power.

I love Charmed!! I was thinking that the new vampires we were introduced to were like the XMen or something, with all the cool powers, Benjamin could definitely be a Storm-like hero. Since I do like Charmed, I would want a power like Piper's, to freeze time, or to blow things up. I have deja vu a lot. Lately, I've been answering people's questions before they even ask them, only to find out they hadn't asked and it was deja vu. Maybe I would have a power like Alice, or premonitions like Phoebe on Charmed. Anyone get deja vu?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back