Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by CappuGirl »

Hi all. Well, this seems to be a very quiet coffee place. 8-) Was it closed for the holidays? What are you all up to around here? Wingtear asked me here. I love Cafe's. :D I'm not really thirsty right now ;) I just had my fix yesterday. :lol: Really; I ate sausages made of blood. Pigs blood.. Well, Gil Grissom always says that a pig's body reminds human the most. ;) Also I was teasing my hubby last night.. We have this thing now we haven't done before.. lots of sucking neck and nibbling. I started the nibbling (as a joke, amazed that hubby found it harausing..), I don't know where he got the idea for sucking my neck... :lol:
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Ninna- I just got back from Volturra, we are set and ready to go with the Banquet. I had to hand deliver the blood types to them so they can pick them out in advance. I need everyone to help out the Banquet will be this Friday. We must make sure everything is sparkly and shinny. We cant have any mistakes here people.

MRK- Tell Granny i will need her overtime this week before Friday to make sure everything is cleaned.

Ninna- make sure you are dressed in your very best, we must be up class and beautiful. The Volturi party is out of this world classy and they know what they want.

I am calling Partylite Candles and having them hand deliver 5 dozen Black Pillar candles to put around the Cafe.

Secretaries- makes sure all files are up to date. Make sure we get no phone calls during Banquet hours. I am expecting the Vamps to arrive around 6pm. I believe this should take about 4 or 5 hours so all phone calls must be diverted to Ninna's personal cell.

Security- make sure you guys have what you need in case of any emergencies. I will need at least two of you to round up the humans and try to calm them down. If we have a runner make sure you get them and let me know, I will deal with them.

If anyone else has any questions let me know!!

This is going to be excellent guys a real good way to start of the new year and Ninna's business, we must make sure we do our best for her!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ok Granny is on it!

ETA~

I have throw ins...from a certain article headline I saw on CNN...I'll leave it at that because it makes me want to vomit...They can b tortured however you see fit...

Guys seriously thanks for being a happy, shiny place in a world full of evil! OK...being extreme...not full of evil, but a lot of it...
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hmmm.... I have a few plans for this place, when I get the time...
I have decided that we need company clothes, to use for work. As it turns out me and movieBella share clothing style, You get the picture quicker. The long-sleeve is to be black and the bowling shirt red (the obvious Cafe colors...) Black pants or skirt of optional length, though it has to cover at least half the thigh, we're a dual gender company. Of course the shirt will have our logo on the back, and a small one in the front, just under persons name. On other side of front, position will be placed, those with multiple tasks will get half their tummy covered...
Now, we need a seamstress... I mean, I could do it, but there's so little time, and so many werewolves to cudd...groom. Groom, I said. Lily and MRK, stop giggling! I said, stop it!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Ooh bowling shirts. I haven't worn those in years. (just ignore me i'm reliving high school. yes we had a bowling team in high school)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

What are bowling shirts? :)
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

^basically what Bella wears in the cafeteria when she first sees Edward and the vamp-gang...

I'm thinking, something like this?
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Oh, I love the one you posted in the link! That would be perfect :D I do a bit of sewing (I have a sewing machine at least), but I'm not sure I'd be able to get all our shirts done in a timely manner. Anyone else want to take some off my hands?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I like the bowling shirt. maybe a little tighter! lol maybe the male vamps would appreciate some skin. I would so but I have so much going on.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

and here I was worrying that mine would be too tight... *sigh*... Lily, what am I to do with you...
Oh, I did MRK's make-up... she turned out to be a bombshell! hot mama! :lol: