General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

ok i am a dedicated musician (piano) and this part really touched me because it is probably the most beautiful description of someone playing the piano that I have ever heard...

"And then his fingers flowed swiftly across the ivory, and the room was filled with a composition so complex, so luxuriant, it was impossible to believe only one set of hands played."

and then a little further down the page...

"You inspired this one."

-Twilight, p. 326

i wish i could have an Edward Cullen to write a beautiful lullaby inspired by me! *sigh*
Last edited by ~*teamswitzerland*~ on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:I think I'd just like to trade lives with Bella completely :D
I would like to second this one CrazilyObsessed024! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
twilightpoint
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightpoint »

If I was a girl, probably when Edward pretends to sleep at the hospital. I know he doesn't sleep yet he tries to. :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Alice1993 wrote:one of my favourite parts is in twilight when edward and bella are about to go and play baseball and they get out of the jeep and bella doesnt want to run, so edward is trying to convince her to let him carry her and you get the whole kissing against the jeep thing - its so sweet!
twilight, page 316
Absolutely agree! Everytime I think about Twilight, that part is what pops into my head. Completely love that! Ugh to be Bella. Not fair. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Spark
Wandering Through Town

Post by Spark »

Gah, all the time? In the meadow, with the proposal, etc, etc. How did she not say yes the first time? I would've been screaming yes lol. *le sigh* So lovely.
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

Oh that would be when Alice held bella hostage and Edward is coming home from the hunting trip *drool*
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Spark wrote:Gah, all the time? In the meadow, with the proposal, etc, etc. How did she not say yes the first time? I would've been screaming yes lol. *le sigh* So lovely.
Oh I know! Only Bella could say no to a proposal from Edward Cullen (No snide remarks saying 'oh trust me I could. He sucks, blah blah blah' please)
ImageImageImageImageImage
TeamEdward1918
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

cullens_love wrote:Oh that would be when Alice held bella hostage and Edward is coming home from the hunting trip *drool*
Good call, I read the name of the topic, and this scene came to mind immediately! *drool* is right! ;)
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Lord! There are so many, after all. Ummmm.... Okay top 3:
3) New Moon-Just after the judgement. It sounds completely crazy, I know. But, as an army wife, I can completely identify with what it is like to be reunited with your other half after they've been gone from you for a long time...sooo.... essentially, everything that occurs from the moment they leave Aro's, Marcus' & Cais' chamber in New Moon; the way they are in constant physical contact. He brushes her cheek, her hair, brief kisses of her forehead and face. All designed to reassure them both that they are, in fact, together and safe and alive and together. When he says to her, "I've never been in better control of that side of my nature than right now." (NM, p. 489). There's just something about those words at that time.
2) Twilight- Prom Scene. The exchange just after Jacob leaves. "First of all, he made me break my promise. I promised I wouldn't let go of you tonight." "Oh. Well, I forgive you." "Thanks. But there's something else. He called you pretty, That's practically an insult, the way you look right now. You're much more than beautiful." (Twilight, p 493/4)
1) Breaking Dawn- Wedding. " All I really saw was Edward's face; it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation." (BD, p 48)
There are many more, but those three are it for me. The moments when I truly believe the adage, "Edward Cullen ruined it for mortal men." ;)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1918
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Jazz Girl wrote:1) Breaking Dawn- Wedding. " All I really saw was Edward's face; it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation." (BD, p 48)
There are many more, but those three are it for me. The moments when I truly believe the adage, "Edward Cullen ruined it for mortal men." ;)
Well said, especially this last one. Love that last line too...he really did, haha. I almost feel bad for all the guys in the world, a fictional character raised the bar :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good