Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Re: Cam Gigandet as James

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

OMG i sooo wish that it was Laurent who dies and that James comes back coz Cam is just soooo good.
He's like the lovable bad guy, the one you can't help but remember.
He really has the whole bad-boy image down, and yeh...he's pretty hott!!
:lol:
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ShortStuff_<3 wrote:OMG i sooo wish that it was Laurent who dies and that James comes back coz Cam is just soooo good.
He's like the lovable bad guy, the one you can't help but remember.
He really has the whole bad-boy image down, and yeh...he's pretty hott!!
:lol:
Aww poor Laurent!!

I like Cam, but the only thing that really bother me about him playing James, was his hair..I didn't like the long locks at all..But it does kind of fade into the background when you hear him talk in his sexy bad boy voice *purrrs*
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

How do you pronounce his last name?

CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

dazzle_me-xx wrote:How do you pronounce his last name?
Jig-an-day but it is split up into syllables like ji-ghan-day
ImageImageImageImageImage
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I totally loved Cam as James and I agree the hair was a bit much (just like Jacob's) and you could totally tell that it was a wig. He was great and it's sad that he won't be back in NM.

Question: I saw something about Cam originally being cast to play Emmett but he turned it down because he wanted to play James. Do any of you know if that's a fact?

I did read in an interview how Cam said that he loves to play the baddies and I have to say, he plays them so well.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
CrazilyObsessed024

skylarblue wrote:I totally loved Cam as James and I agree the hair was a bit much (just like Jacob's) and you could totally tell that it was a wig. He was great and it's sad that he won't be back in NM.

Question: I saw something about Cam originally being cast to play Emmett but he turned it down because he wanted to play James. Do any of you know if that's a fact?

I did read in an interview how Cam said that he loves to play the baddies and I have to say, he plays them so well.
I've read that also, he said when he read the book, he thought "if they make this into a movie, I HAVE to play James!"
So he went into there trying out for Emmett, but asked for the switch.

Shame :( I want him in the rest of the movies!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
skylarblue wrote:I've read that also, he said when he read the book, he thought "if they make this into a movie, I HAVE to play James!"
That's so weird that if he wanted to play James, why would he go into an audition for Emmett? I really couldn't see him as Emmett.

I think the wig just didn't suit him but I understand why it was necessary. Seeing that James is a nomad, his har wouldn't be all groomed and perfect but they could have found something better (I've seen better wigs at the flee market).

Well good for Cam to ask for the switch because he was James. I didn't have a picture in my mind of what he would actually look like but Cam brought him to life. It would be nice to have in the other movies maybe we will see him some flashback scenes?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
CrazilyObsessed024

skylarblue wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
skylarblue wrote:I've read that also, he said when he read the book, he thought "if they make this into a movie, I HAVE to play James!"
That's so weird that if he wanted to play James, why would he go into an audition for Emmett? I really couldn't see him as Emmett.

I think the wig just didn't suit him but I understand why it was necessary. Seeing that James is a nomad, his har wouldn't be all groomed and perfect but they could have found something better (I've seen better wigs at the flee market).

Well good for Cam to ask for the switch because he was James. I didn't have a picture in my mind of what he would actually look like but Cam brought him to life. It would be nice to have in the other movies maybe we will see him some flashback scenes?
That would be great!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

haha. dang, Cam did really good and was very attractive :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Loool. Omgosh. I had the most random dream. I think it was Twilight and I was Bella. All I remember is the story changed at one point, and I was with the Cullens and James (Whom I knew was subconsciously Cam?). Lol. And I was like, "You know, I thought you were supposed to DIE back there." (Even though I'm pretty sure it was only shortly after the baseball scene.) And he laughed and smiled (because he's got a REALLY cute smile) and told me to shut up. I think he became an ally because we were all running from something... Hm...

I definitely wish there was more James so that we could see Cam again. Not at the expense of Laurent though. :( I love Edi.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants