Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

redlips
Learning to Love Green

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by redlips »

Okay, so I take it at this stage both teams are in planning mode?

Well, while the Majors and Captains are sorting things out/mock battling/doing important stuff and everyone's planning (hopefully), here's a little question for anyone who's hanging around here:

If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!
Major Redlips, Sergeant Major of Jasper's Confederate Army,
I'm suffering from OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Team Jasper: Because everything is bigger in Texas
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

f you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!

I would want Edward's power most defintly. I love being able to read minds. But a little twist. I want to be able to read thoughts and control them. Because in battle you can manupilate with other people's original plans and find out their next move.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!

I'd be a vegetarian and be able to control/manipulate water (A bit like what Benjamin does, except with the fire, earth and wind).

This means I could/can control/manipulate any living organism or object containing water molecules, radicals or atoms ^_^ Which I think means I could extract water from tree's, humans, animals and insects, in the process of killing them, Mwuahahahahahahahaha. Laugh.Out.Loud. And this means I could/can control the/a human, since 70 something % of the body is made up of water :P I've thought very long and hard for this ability :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Let me guess, you watch Kyle XY? Haha, I vaguely remember that explanation in there as to why Kyle can do all those crazy things.

Mine would be phasing so I could walk through solid objects or go through someone's chest and crush their heart... not that I would actually do that. XD
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

holy crap, i havent been on in almost two weeks, im sorry guys! do you think one of you would be really nice and send me a pm and tell me whats going on. i'm really confused.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Twilight<3 wrote:Let me guess, you watch Kyle XY? Haha, I vaguely remember that explanation in there as to why Kyle can do all those crazy things.

Mine would be phasing so I could walk through solid objects or go through someone's chest and crush their heart... not that I would actually do that. XD
Kyle XY???

I don't think Australia gets that Tv. show T_T I stole some of it from Naruto and The Avatar: The Last Airbender
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

wow I haven't been on here in forever...school and stuff...fighting for the computer with 5 other people is bad...I suppose I shall return to the battleplans and see what I missed...

^Australians are cool... :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

redlips wrote:Okay, so I take it at this stage both teams are in planning mode?

Well, while the Majors and Captains are sorting things out/mock battling/doing important stuff and everyone's planning (hopefully), here's a little question for anyone who's hanging around here:

me and my opther twilight obsessed pals have been discussing this and decided that my 'power' would be controlling emotions through my music , like what i feel when playing the others around me feel that emotion too.
Wondering could i post an extract on this from a twilight based book that me and my friend are writing or would you rather i didn't cause that would explain my power more -and it's soo cool LOL-well that's what we think, noone else has read it yet.
anyway i dunno what i would use the power for (not evil) but like not for controling it would just be a side effect from when i felt like playing piano. we got this idea cause in i'm really musical and totally inlove with jasper so we kinda used both ideas and brought them together (i'm not stealing jaspers power just liked the idea of it)
and i think it would take me a while but i would probable come around to the idea of vegetarianism but it would take some persuasion cause im not one for alot of ethics and stuff -i would feel weird deturing from my 'natural' food source.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

how do i find out what team i'm assigned to?
HELP i'm so bad at all this stuff, sorry to need such help but i'm slow when it comes to computer stuff
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

My power would be telekenises (sp? prob. way off :D ). But anyway I'd want to move things w/ my mind. Also I think it'd be cool if the telekentic powers were done by a force, so I could use it as a barrier/shield for physical things (not mental like Bella). It would kinda be a Jean Grey/Fantastic 4 Invisible woman crossover (:lol: look at those comic book character references).

I'd be vegetarian and my power would be used for fun mostly, unless there was a vamp war and then I could use it for fighting.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily