The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

You all are brilliant!
You have given me so many ideas :D

So does anyone know how I can stop my sims from aging? *Yeah I'm the complete opposite of computer savy*

EDIT: Ok so I found it...never mind :D
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Annabanana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Annabanana »

Oh yea! I made a family of Bella, Edward, Alice and Renesmee.
I really like the house they're living in! haha. I haven't got to play much yet though.
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

So I am obviously going to have to go out and buy the sims now just so i can make a forks/la push town!! I've played before but never really got into it 'cause i didn't own it myself...

Sims 2, here i come!! :)

-Brittany
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
elizabella
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Who came up with this idea anyway...it's worse than Jane's torture ;) I am now completely and utterly re-addicted to the Sims2. I play it every night when I should be sleeping...curses. If I figure out how to post pictures I will. I'm taking a really slow route and I made Carlisle and Esme fall in love and have a baby ( I know it's not accurate but I thought it would be more fun.) Carlisle is training to be a Doctor, so far he's an intern. Anyway, they had baby Alice first, I wished it had been Edward but I'll make them all adults and then stop them aging, then I'll make Bella, do I make her like me or not :oops:

I'm having a heck of a time getting the right color eyes for them though, any suggestions? Also you used to be able to play music of your choice, do you know how to do that?

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
team_edward_cullen1
Settled in Forks

Post by team_edward_cullen1 »

I did edward bella and nessie once :D it was pretty cool they didn't have the appropriate Edward or Bella hair though :cry:
The cullens: but of course... you already knew that.
Babygirl67

Post by Babygirl67 »

i want to do that but i used to have the sims 2 on my computer
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

elizabella wrote: I'm having a heck of a time getting the right color eyes for them though, any suggestions? Also you used to be able to play music of your choice, do you know how to do that?
Well, I understand that you're trying to find these eyes on the internet, right? Have you tried to just Google "Sims 2 Twilight eyes"? I seem to remember doing that myself and I think that's how I found the eyes I used for my Sims. I don't exactly remember where I found them though.
I do know how you can add your own music. :) You have to go to:
My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music\
and then you have to add your music to the subfolder of your choice. :) I hope that helped?
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I really want to make a Sims 2 twilight forks neighborhood but how do the expansion packs work? Can someone please help me? Also, are they going to make expansion packs for Sims 3 like nightlife for Sims 3 so I can make better Twilight characters? Some one help.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

twi-nerd wrote:I really want to make a Sims 2 twilight forks neighborhood but how do the expansion packs work? Can someone please help me? Also, are they going to make expansion packs for Sims 3 like nightlife for Sims 3 so I can make better Twilight characters? Some one help.
Well, I'm not sure what you mean ... I take it you have the Sims 2? That's the one you certainly need to play the Sims 2 but then you can buy expansion packs (like Nightlife). When you've installed the Sims 2 on your computer, you can also install the Sims 2 expansion packs after that. You don't need them all, you can just buy the one(s) that seem fun to you. You install that/those and then you can normally just play with them but with the extra clothing/furniture/abilities from that certain expansion pack.
You were also wondering about the Sims 3. That one is not out yet but it is basically the new generation of the Sims. That one is a game on itself. I don't know if there will be expansion packs for the Sims 3 but I assume there will be. (It was also in the Sims 1 so I don't see why they would change that source of income for them). But first they have to release the Sims 3 before we can start dreaming about expansion packs for that one. :)
If my explanation wasn't very clear to you, you can PM me and I'll be glad to help you. :)

Anyway, a bit more on topic again. I am going to make a Twilight family tomorrow I think. :)
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
elizabella
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

LilyMorgana wrote: Well, I understand that you're trying to find these eyes on the internet, right? Have you tried to just Google "Sims 2 Twilight eyes"? I seem to remember doing that myself and I think that's how I found the eyes I used for my Sims. I don't exactly remember where I found them though.
I do know how you can add your own music. :) You have to go to:
My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music\
and then you have to add your music to the subfolder of your choice. :) I hope that helped?
Thanks Lily, I now have the Twilight Soundtrack playing through the stereos in the Cullens' house. So I think I figured out some pictures so here they are...I will add to the file as I go :D All input is more than welcome

http://marnergroup.com/sales/cs/twi.html

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.