Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by alellie »

Hahaha, when I saw the Twilight Trailer...

I jumped and screamed when I saw the words 'When you can live forever...' on the screen. People who didn't know Twilight were looking at me with strange looks while those who knew clapped and squealed along with me...

I was watching Dark Knight when it happened and I have to say the awesomeness of that movie plus the trailer of Twilight being shown clearly made it the best movie trip ever for me!

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

yeah, i remember when I saw it when I went to go see The Dark Knight with my younger brother and aunt. it was the newer, longer one. i remember sitting there waiting for the movie to start, and when the Summit logo and music came up I recognized it right away. I literally jumped in my seat and grabbed my brother and aunt's arms, half screaming half whispering "It's the Twilight trailer!" and squealing like a little kid. I was sitting on the edge of my seat with wide eyes and a huge smile as I saw it for the first time on a screen bigger than my computer. there are no words to describe how awesome it was!
ImageImage Image
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

I didn't see it before Dark Knight, but I saw DK late like in august

i have only seen it on the internet, i haven't seen it in theaters or on t.v. at all
UnLuckyDuck
Settled in Forks

Post by UnLuckyDuck »

w00t!! So I was at the theater last night going to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and right before the trailers came on they had a problem with reel... so while I'm sitting there for the 10 minutes it took for them to re-set up everything I started thinking how cool would it be if I was the second teaser trailer. Afterall I saw the first one when Caspian came out and I haven't seen it since nor the most recent one. AND let me just say the gods shown down on me that minute because no sooner did I finish those thoughts did the screen light right up and instantly go into the second Twilight Teaser!!! Oh my gosh watching in on the big screen is the best EVER!! LoL. I started clapping when it was done... I was the only one who did.. *shrugs* Oh well I think I got a few people thinking about it. Yeah, so that's the second experience at the movies with Twilight. It rocked!
I love the the Twilight Series.
xCONSPiRACYX11
Settled in Forks

Post by xCONSPiRACYX11 »

ive nevr seen it on the big screen but wen i was in my local movie theatre the poster for twilight is up. i passed right by it not paying attention [typical me]. but my friend noticed it and she started screaming .so then we took a picture with it! and then i was wacthing never back down and the twilight preveiw came on and i automatically started quoting kristen hahah
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I went to the movies the other night and I was so hoping to see it, but I didn't :( ! I told my hubby that if it came on the screen that I was going to start jumping up and down. I can't wait til I see it!!!! :lol:
dazzledbyedward
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyedward »

I'm so jealous, I wish I had seen it in theaters!

(Haha, isn't it crazy how excited we all are just to see the TEASER in an actual theater? Imagine when the full TRAILER comes out! Or better yet... the MOVIE!) ;D
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

oh my gosh. when the movie comes out, you won't even be able to hear it. everyone will just be squeeling the entire time. oh well. thats just even more of an excuse to watch it again!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

dazzledbyedward wrote:I'm so jealous, I wish I had seen it in theaters!

(Haha, isn't it crazy how excited we all are just to see the TEASER in an actual theater? Imagine when the full TRAILER comes out! Or better yet... the MOVIE!) ;D
I know!! I am counting down the days until the movie openings. I hope I don't faint I don't want to miss one second of the movie.
mcfraniepants
Settled in Forks

Post by mcfraniepants »

does anyone know when the third trailer is coming out??? someone said this month...