Pushing Daisies the TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Pushing Daisies the TV Show

Post by chach »

thought alot of ppl led t but gus not
Laure
Settled in Forks

Post by Laure »

oh I just loooove Pushing Daisies :D that was so hilarious! :lol:
Laure
Leb' die Sekunde, bis die Unendlichkeit
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

this is one of my favorite shows but I'm kind of glad its getting cancelled. I wish it would go on for another season but still I'm glad its ending early instead of too late. there are so many shows like this that are great but just get run to death bc they cant keep it going strong. i just hope they resolve things before they end it...i want chuck and ned to kiss for real w/ out consequences!!!

also i think pushing daises would be amazing as a comic book series!

also i saw a really early comment about the Fall which is absolutely amazing everyone should go rent it now!!!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Ifeellikerain wrote:this is one of my favorite shows but I'm kind of glad its getting cancelled. I wish it would go on for another season but still I'm glad its ending early instead of too late. there are so many shows like this that are great but just get run to death bc they cant keep it going strong. i just hope they resolve things before they end it...i want chuck and ned to kiss for real w/ out consequences!!!

also i think pushing daises would be amazing as a comic book series!
Say what?!? The series is getting cancelled? Is that why it hasn't been showing at all on wednesday? I figured that the season ended or something. :( man, it was actually a show that I enjoyed watching!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote: Say what?!? The series is getting cancelled? Is that why it hasn't been showing at all on wednesday? I figured that the season ended or something. :( man, it was actually a show that I enjoyed watching!
yeah but I don't really know all the details, I think theres supposed to be a few more episodes to tie up the story and then thats it :(
my whole family watches the show and we are all super sad
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I heard they might make a movie... If they do it will at least put an end to it and not leave us hanging...

Anyways I watched that preview for The Fall and now i am going to go rent it and watch it... it looks amazing!!! Did it come out in theaters? I never saw preview for it and it definately looks like a movie that was theater quality or better...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

Dylan wrote:I heard they might make a movie... If they do it will at least put an end to it and not leave us hanging...

Anyways I watched that preview for The Fall and now i am going to go rent it and watch it... it looks amazing!!! Did it come out in theaters? I never saw preview for it and it definately looks like a movie that was theater quality or better...
Yeah I saw it in Theaters, but it only went to the more artsy theater in louisville so i'm not sure about anywhere else...

and yeah i just read that they might someday make a movie. I was reading about it on Wikipedia which also said:
"After the show struggled in the ratings during its second season, Bryan Fuller said that should ABC not pick up the series for additional episodes he would release comic books, and maybe a movie, based on the show in order to wrap up outstanding stories for fans."

so maybe if we are lucky...I'm hoping for comic books and a movie, personally
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Ifeellikerain wrote:
Dylan wrote:I heard they might make a movie... If they do it will at least put an end to it and not leave us hanging...

Yeah I saw it in Theaters, but it only went to the more artsy theater in louisville so i'm not sure about anywhere else...

and yeah i just read that they might someday make a movie. I was reading about it on Wikipedia which also said:
"After the show struggled in the ratings during its second season, Bryan Fuller said that should ABC not pick up the series for additional episodes he would release comic books, and maybe a movie, based on the show in order to wrap up outstanding stories for fans."

so maybe if we are lucky...I'm hoping for comic books and a movie, personally
Ahh. I'm really upset to hear about this. But at least they're thinking of making a movie. I don't know how they didn't get a lot of ratings! My friend and I loved to watch it and one day it just stopped showing it. :(
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.