Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town

Re: Carmen

Post by ShootingStar »

I love Carmen!
In fact at a twilight ball soon me and my girls are dressing as the Denali clan and I'm being Carmen!

Does anyone know of any good fanart of Carmen or the Denali clan, I want to get a good feel of what everyone thinks she should look like?

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

ShootingStar wrote:I love Carmen!
In fact at a twilight ball soon me and my girls are dressing as the Denali clan and I'm being Carmen!

Does anyone know of any good fanart of Carmen or the Denali clan, I want to get a good feel of what everyone thinks she should look like?

xxx
Well, I've been to some RPG forums and such, and every time I look at the Carmen profile, the picture is one of Amy Lee, so that's how I've always imagined her. So, idk....hope I helped a bit
ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShootingStar »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:
ShootingStar wrote:I love Carmen!

xxx
Well, I've been to some RPG forums and such, and every time I look at the Carmen profile, the picture is one of Amy Lee, so that's how I've always imagined her. So, idk....hope I helped a bit

Ooh that's such a different way of looking at her, I've always thought of the entire Denali clan being a bit more man-eaterish =D
I have to admit, I just love them! =]

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

bubblylittlealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bubblylittlealice »

I love Carmen too,
she was just soo nice about the Renesmee
ya, i also think she was open to new things
'I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her'-Alice Cullen
I'm betting on Alice ;)
Jasper Hale can mess with my emotions any day
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Carmen! Yay! She was definitely one of my favorites of the Denali. I like how she convinced Eleazer to touch Nessie and that she was so accepting. Definitely like Esme. I liked her relationship with Eleazer because it seemed like they trusted each other alot. Did it ever say if Carmen was in the Volturi, or did Eleazer met her somewhere else? :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Carmen! Yay! She was definitely one of my favorites of the Denali. I like how she convinced Eleazer to touch Nessie and that she was so accepting. Definitely like Esme. I liked her relationship with Eleazer because it seemed like they trusted each other alot. Did it ever say if Carmen was in the Volturi, or did Eleazer met her somewhere else? :D
no, Carmen was never a part of the Volturi.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ya that's what I thought. Lol. :D

New Question: How do you think Carmen and Eleazer met?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

YAY! Carmen! i love her.
she's like the Esme of the Denalis. she's so nice and open to new things.
plus, she was the first to accept Renesmee.
:D
she's my favorite of the Denalis.

i'm not sure how her and Eleazar (i am in love with his name by the way) met. i do really want to know!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i really loved carmen!! she was just so sweet to nessie and open to what the cullens had to say! i definetly think she and eleazar (did i spell it right??) make and nice couple! it would be interesting if she had a power.....wonder what it would be??
Betting on Alice.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote: New Question: How do you think Carmen and Eleazer met?
The little we know from Breaking Dawn suggests something of it--Eleazar says that Aro sent him all over the world in search of "anomalies"--talents that the Volturi would find useful. Obviously his journeys brought him into contact with vampires in all parts of the world. One of those journeys must have taken him to Spain, or wherever Carmen lived, and they undoubtedly had one of those "magic moments" where you meet your true partner, kind of like Jasper and Alice in that diner.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing