Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by Twilight<3 »

I don't really think they would be able to unless their power was really strong. Humans who are turned into vampires are used to the human mind, not different animals. So I highly doubt Edward or Jasper's power would work on them unless they were always in tune with animals before they were changed.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey everyone I'm back sorry I was a little MIA since my computer broke down. What did I miss? DID I MISS THE BATTLE???!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

two questions
1st when is the battle?
2nd how does this work, it is my first so i want to know what to expect!

TEAM JASPER
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I don't know what time the battle will be.
Hopefuly soon.

As for the question.
I was think I could control fears. Show them tothe person while cuasing pain. Then numb them and walk into there mind and talk to them. I've always been good with nowing fears of people and being able to get them to talk.
As for if I'm a veggie vamp. No. I'm a vamp that eats humans but does that come as a surprise to anyone?

WE are so close to 100 pages.
Then a shinny new thread!

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

hi just felt i could help you get to 100!
so is there anyfinal decisions on how to get to greenland?
in a couple of months when me and my friend have finished writing this twilight themed carryon story called Until Dusk will anyone read it if we post it on like fanfiction or something?!
we love it, anddon't worry we don't do what others do and break up couples or anything , and we don't like tell the story of one of the original characters, we decided to leave all that stuff to SM cause she does it best! we added two new character to the cullen family (who new the cullens when they were human) the story is set 10 years after breakingdawn and they are living in port angelese. we kept to the ideas of a vampire romance story complecated with human stuff (not copying b&e's story this is completely new) and friendship stuff followed to a big like fight thing towards the end we love it so when it's done would some of youplease read it?!
it is wrote from two new characters POV.

thanks

Alicesme.x
p.s is there any new info on the battle and how this is going to work?

TEAM JASPER
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I'll read you and your friends story if you post it on fanfic, love_is_noise!
And I thought the majors were going to do a "mock battle" for us to show all the newbies (me included) how battles work.I don't think they decided when the mock battle was going to be held though.I'm not sure, maybe I'm just making stuff up.

We are SOSOSO close to 100!Maybe this post will push it over :D

Oh, Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 you didn't miss the battle!Don't worry, all the action is still to come!

I already answered the question...
I have a new one.Not really about Jasper but When we get our (shiny super fantastic!) new thread do we have to wait for one of the majors to post a memberlist or rules or the questionnaire or something like that or can we just keep right on going uninterrupted (except of course the new thread happy dances and parrties :) )
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:I'll read you and your friends story if you post it on fanfic, love_is_noise!
And I thought the majors were going to do a "mock battle" for us to show all the newbies (me included) how battles work.I don't think they decided when the mock battle was going to be held though.I'm not sure, maybe I'm just making stuff up.

I already answered the question...
I have a new one.Not really about Jasper but When we get our (shiny super fantastic!) new thread do we have to wait for one of the majors to post a memberlist or rules or the questionnaire or something like that or can we just keep right on going uninterrupted (except of course the new thread happy dances and parrties :) )
Yes, that is right. The majors and captains are going to do a mock battle. We just don't know when we are going to do that... the majors ought to pick a date.

Now, I'm not a major, but I'm sure you all can continue going uninterrupted. Hopefully this post will push it over to 100. XD

Cheers,
Captain Aurora Faust
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Yes I will put up a memeber list for the teams.
On our new thread that we will get soon!
I'll put up the member list first so wait.
Then we can go on about our buissness but wait for the list!

But for the mock battle I'm waiting for the new thread.
I will send out a date for everyone.
On when it is.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Os, I'm all for helping get to that shiny new thread, as well. And, as I am new to the Confederate Army, need to do an intro anyway. Sorry for the late arrival. It's taken me a while to get my barings on the lex. It's a big place. :D
So, good afternoon, I'm Jazz Girl. I haven't done the name generator yet, but shoudl get to that soon.

-What was your first impression of Jasper?
Loved him from the first glimpse. He's quiet, laid back, but so loving with Alice. I love intense men, and it doesn't get more intense than Jasper.
- What do you like about Jasper?
Jasper has a quiet confidence. He's as much a leader in the Cullen family as Edward, but doesn't take that role unless there is a need (as with the newborn fight).
- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)?
I can't say I have an opinion about his past, per say. I think he was doing what he could at the time to survive. I can't even begin to think about how bad things got for him at the end, before he was able to leave. I am constantly amazed at his journey forward with Alice, though. The sheer courage it took to take her hand in that diner. Wow!
- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?
Fantastic!!!!! I love his voice, particularly. Those scenes in the hotel room when Alice is seeing the ballet studio and you see Alice's face but hear Jasper's voice. Jackson is Jasper. I have heard some people have similar complaints to the whole Taylor as Jake thing, that they pictured Jasper as bigger. But, no, he's the perfect match. And, so gorgeous!
- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote?
Please see my signature.
And, there's always, "You truly are one frightening little monster."
As for my favorite Jasper moment, the graduation party from Eclipse. His confrontation with Jake just makes me grin. Of course, most days, I do wish he had removed Jake's arm, but that's a story for another day.

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
I'm a libra? :D No, seriously. Not off the top of my head. Glad to be here and looking forward to fun chats about all things Jasper.

As for what vamp superpower I would like (I think that was the most recent question), hmmmm..... That's a tough one. There's so many ways to go. I think I actually envy Bella her power, in a way. I would like to be able to shield others from harm. Another characteristic I share with Jasper, I guess. We are both highly protective.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Has anyone requested a new thread?
I think we should stop posting until we have one for definite. I'm going to pm the mod of this discussion. :D

Edit - I sent a pm to Nena asking for a new thread, so hopefully we will get one soon.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy