1. What was your reaction to Jacob and Paul fighting as wolves?
It scared me honestly, but then they came back like nothings wrong so it's probably just guy stuff, it's how guys are.
2. What was your first reaction to Emily? Did you instantly like her? Did you think she and Bella would get along?
Oh I did instantly like her, I felt so bad for her as well, I hated Sam for doing that to her. Of course her and Bella would get along...she gets along with just about anyone.
3. What was your reaction to the abilities that the wolves seemed to possess that were uncovered in this chapter - accelerated healing and quick reflexes? Where you worried about them fighting a vampire?
I was like cool...
and no I wasn't worried about them fighting a Vampire
4. How did you feel about Jacob and Bella's relationship at this point?
there she goes leading him on again...
5. What are your thoughts and feelings on Bella's conclusion that she would love Edward even if he was the vampire who was killing innocent hikers/people?
it's just proof of how much she loves him, she'd do anything and forgive anything.