Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lissa18517
Settled in Forks

Re: Midnight Sun Partial draft release --Express your feelings

Post by lissa18517 »

I really hope that as her anger and her betrayal passes she will change her mind. I have watched her give interviews about writing Edwards story, and I think it will be impossible for her not to finish it. I just hope that she doesn't decide to keep it to herself because of this.

I am very sorry that this has happend to her. How violated she must feel. I hope that her pain fades, that she gets to spend time with her family, and that her other projects are just as sucessful as the Twilight Series has been for her.
caitlinbee
Settled in Forks

Post by caitlinbee »

i cant believe it. i like almost started crying when i read this. i really wanted to see twilgiht from edwards point of view. i thought that it would be really good. i mean just look at the fisrt chapter. all i can say is im about to cry becuase of this. dunno how im gona survive :'[
crossiii
Settled in Forks

Post by crossiii »

I agree with all of you. I just don't understand why a trusted person could do this. I mean, i didn't think there were too many individuals trusted with copies of their own, so it must be even more painful knowing that it was the fault of someone she truly considered trustworthy. what a stab in the back. I truly feel so sad for her and understand why she cannot continue to write her best work. after all, we wouldn't want the story to change with the sad mood. She must feel so low. I really hope she's been able to push it from her mind in the last day, and spend more time with her family as she said she would- because an incident like this lingers on the mind.

That being said, i agree with the enthusiasm idea. a friend and i created a facebook group about it and are doing all that we can to show her that we're all still behind her. If you think about it, Edward wouldn't let a couple rotten people ruin his story :). Its a shame that just a few insignificant people could bring all this upon us, and more importantly stephenie, but i think its important that SM knows that we're all here for her and are clamoring for more if she would be willing to give it :). Maybe if we all rally together we can lift her spirits enough to bless us with the rest of this story.
Last edited by crossiii on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

I am really upset about everthing, i really can't believe someone would go that far.

I feel so bad for Stephenie. That this happened. That Edward's story was violated so.

I heard the chapters were leaked but i was hoping it wasn't real. So it was really hard reading what Stephenie wrote i was crying because i felt so bad for what happpened.

For those of you who would like to show how much Stephenie you guys can post how she has inspired you in the how has Stephenie Inspired you thread.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
crossiii
Settled in Forks

Post by crossiii »

post deleted
Last edited by crossiii on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaseyHeartEdward

MOD EDIT: Please let's stop feeding the troll. ~ Nena

I wonder when you actully started reading Twilight and how long you have been around. Because if you have been here for a while you would know that Stephenie isn't like that.

She really cares about all of us and what we think. She has always been open to us about here struggles and her accomplishments. Unlike many authors. She is someone who wants to sit with her readers and talk to us and get to know us.
She actully took the time to write us all a three page letter about how much we meant to her. She has done so much for us. like make up special signings for us. like eclipse prom and the Breaking dawn concert tour.

She cares a lot about here work so she wouldn't do something like that.

And the person who leaked the chapters was someone she trusted. So it hurts. And she has every right to be upset.

So i don't agree with you and i am really sorry you feel that way.

Original Twilighter
crossiii
Settled in Forks

Post by crossiii »

post deleted
Last edited by crossiii on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaseyHeartEdward

luckydicekirby wrote:
I wonder when you actully started reading Twilight and how long you have been around. Because if you have been here for a while you would know that Stephenie isn't like that.

She really cares about all of us and what we think. She has always been open to us about here struggles and her accomplishments. Unlike many authors. She is someone who wants to sit with her readers and talk to us and get to know us.
She actully took the time to write us all a three page letter about how much we meant to her. She has done so much for us. like make up special signings for us. like eclipse prom and the Breaking dawn concert tour.

She cares a lot about here work so she wouldn't do something like that.

And the person who leaked the chapters was someone she trusted. So it hurts. And she has every right to be upset.

So i don't agree with you and i am really sorry you feel that way.
The concert tour and signings? Yeah, that's called publicity. Any author who's popular enough does that. And honestly, I pretty much disagree with you on all points, so there's not much to really say. I think she comes off as pretty arrogant (She essentially said it was the fans faults for not liking Breaking Dawn. Real smooth, there.), but hey, I've never actually met her, so I can't really say anything on that.
Well i haven't heard that quote. And plus it is our problem if we don't like Breaking Dawn we all have differnt tastes.
I have met her twice and it was only for a faction of a second. but still With Eclipse Prom It was somthing for publicity. But she did it for us. She took the time and planed it and she was only going to do one. But she did two for us so that we could all go. She even took the time to go to one of the side parties when she could have just went home. Since it was right there in AZ.

Again i am sorry that you feel this way. And i feel sorry for you.

Original Twilighter
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Post by danobanano »

This thread is not a debate thread on whether one person's feelings are validated or not.
Please express your feelings one time and move one.
There's no need to get into a discussion nor argument with each other.
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
KaseyHeartEdward

KaseyHeartEdward wrote:MOD EDIT: Please let's stop feeding the troll. ~ Nena.

Sorry about that Nena and danobanano . im tired and my brain just wasn't fast enough when it came to that.. but yea no problem. Again sorry.

I was just really upset. but i will be more mature next time

I hope you have a good night

Original Twilighter